Kotor is an Adriatic port town in Montenegro, located in Bay of Kotor (aka Boka) and with population around 15,000.
- The port is surrounded by fortifications created during Venetian period (when the town was ruled by Republic of Venice (697-1797). Bay of Kotor is one of the most indented parts of Adriatic Sea.
- In recent years, Kotor enjoys an increase in international tourists, many of whom coming on cruise ships. Visitors are attracted by both the old town and gulf's scenic beauty.
- Along with one of Adriatic's best preserved medieval old towns, Kotor is also famous with the Saint Tryphon Cathedral (built 1166) and the city walls stretching for 4,5 km (3 ml) above the town.
- Sveti Dorde and Gospa od Skrpijela islets off Perast's coast are also among the tourist destinations in the town's vicinity.
- The town hosts several annual (mainly summer) events, the most popular of which are International Summer Carnival (August), Bokeljska Noc / Boka Night (August), International Fashion Festival (July), Fasinada (July), Child’s Festival (July), Underwater Movie Festival (June), Kotor Carnival (February).
Port Kotor cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Kotor, Montenegro. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|30 March, 2019|
The Kotor cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Kotor, Montenegro.
If you lose the Kotor location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.