Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Seven Seas Voyager current position
Specifications of Seven Seas Voyager
|Year built||2003 / Age: 18|
|Builder||T. Mariotti (Genoa, Italy)|
|Building cost||USD 240 million|
|Owner||(NCLH) Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd|
|Operator||(RSSC) Regent Seven Seas Cruises|
|Speed||20 kn / 37 kph / 23 mph|
|Length (LOA)||206 m / 676 ft|
|Beam (width)||29 m / 95 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||42363 gt|
|Passengers||706 - 777|
|Decks with cabins||6|
|Christened by||Barbara Carlson Gage|
Seven Seas Voyager Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2022 Feb 15||12 days, round-trip Barcelona To Barcelona - Tapas, Tenerife Tangier||Barcelona||$10299|
|2022 Feb 27||15 days, one-way from Barcelona to Haifa||Barcelona||$12799|
|2022 Mar 14||12 days, one-way from Haifa to Civitavecchia||Haifa||$10799|
|2022 Mar 26||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$9299|
|2022 Apr 05||10 days, one-way from Barcelona to Lisbon||Barcelona||$9299|
|2022 Apr 15||10 days, one-way from Lisbon to Barcelona||Lisbon||$10199|
|2022 Apr 25||10 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$10799|
|2022 May 05||20 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Venice||Civitavecchia||$18699|
|2022 May 05||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Piraeus||Civitavecchia||$10799|
|2022 May 15||22 days, one-way from Piraeus to Barcelona||Piraeus||$19999|
|2022 May 15||10 days, one-way from Piraeus to Venice||Piraeus||$11299|
|2022 May 25||12 days, one-way from Venice to Barcelona||Venice||$11999|
|2022 Jun 06||27 days, one-way from Barcelona to Belfast||Barcelona||$25599|
|2022 Jun 06||17 days, one-way from Barcelona to Southampton||Barcelona||$16799|
|2022 Jun 06||10 days, one-way from Barcelona to Bilbao||Barcelona||$10899|
|2022 Jun 16||17 days, one-way from Bilbao to Belfast||Bilbao||$17799|
|2022 Jun 16||7 days, one-way from Bilbao to Southampton||Bilbao||$9299|
|2022 Jun 23||10 days, one-way from Southampton to Belfast||Southampton||$11699|
|2022 Jul 03||12 days, one-way from Belfast to Southampton||Belfast||$13399|
|2022 Jul 15||15 days, one-way from Southampton to Reykjavik||Southampton||$16199|
|2022 Jul 30||24 days, one-way from Reykjavik to Southampton||Reykjavik||$24399|
|2022 Jul 30||12 days, one-way from Reykjavik to Copenhagen||Reykjavik||$14299|
|2022 Aug 11||12 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Southampton||Copenhagen||$13699|
|2022 Aug 23||10 days, one-way from Southampton to Amsterdam||Southampton||$11899|
|2022 Sep 02||12 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Lisbon||Amsterdam||$12399|
|2022 Sep 14||18 days, one-way from Lisbon to Civitavecchia||Lisbon||$17699|
|2022 Sep 14||7 days, one-way from Lisbon to Barcelona||Lisbon||$8899|
|2022 Sep 21||11 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$11599|
|2022 Oct 02||19 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Monte Carlo||Civitavecchia||$16399|
|2022 Oct 02||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Venice||Civitavecchia||$9299|
|2022 Oct 11||10 days, one-way from Venice to Monte Carlo||Venice||$10499|
|2022 Oct 21||10 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Piraeus||Monte Carlo||$10399|
|2022 Oct 31||12 days, one-way from Piraeus to Lisbon||Piraeus||$11399|
|2022 Nov 12||24 days, one-way from Lisbon to Cape Town||Lisbon||$18199|
|2022 Dec 06||15 days, round-trip Cape Town To Cape Town - Wines, Dunes Wildlife||Cape Town||$16899|
|2022 Dec 21||15 days, round-trip Cape Town To Cape Town - Holiday Safari||Cape Town||$18199|
|2023 Jan 05||14 days, one-way from Cape Town to Rio de Janeiro||Cape Town||$12699|
|2023 Jan 05||24 days, one-way from Cape Town to Buenos Aires||Cape Town||$18099|
|2023 Jan 19||29 days, one-way from Rio de Janeiro to San Antonio||Rio de Janeiro||$24299|
|2023 Jan 19||10 days, one-way from Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires||Rio de Janeiro||$11899|
|2023 Jan 29||19 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to San Antonio||Buenos Aires||$18299|
|2023 Feb 17||26 days, one-way from San Antonio to Rio de Janeiro||San Antonio||$22299|
|2023 Feb 17||16 days, one-way from San Antonio to Buenos Aires||San Antonio||$16199|
|2023 Mar 05||10 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro||Buenos Aires||$11899|
|2023 Mar 15||21 days, one-way from Rio de Janeiro to Miami||Rio de Janeiro||$14399|
|2023 Apr 05||14 days, one-way from Miami to Barcelona||Miami||$7899|
|2023 Apr 19||19 days, one-way from Barcelona to Piraeus||Barcelona||$17299|
|2023 Apr 19||10 days, one-way from Barcelona to Venice||Barcelona||$10499|
|2023 Apr 29||9 days, one-way from Venice to Piraeus||Venice||$10199|
|2023 May 14||12 days, one-way from Piraeus to Istanbul||Piraeus||$11999|
|2023 May 26||8 days, one-way from Istanbul to Piraeus||Istanbul||$8999|
|2023 Jun 15||10 days, one-way from Piraeus to Barcelona||Piraeus||$10499|
|2023 Jun 25||19 days, one-way from Barcelona to Southampton||Barcelona||$17999|
|2023 Jun 25||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Lisbon||Barcelona||$8299|
|2023 Jul 02||12 days, one-way from Lisbon to Southampton||Lisbon||$12999|
|2023 Jul 14||14 days, one-way from Southampton to Copenhagen||Southampton||$14999|
|2023 Jul 28||15 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Reykjavik||Copenhagen||$16299|
|2023 Aug 12||14 days, one-way from Reykjavik to Southampton||Reykjavik||$15399|
|2023 Aug 26||12 days, round-trip London Southampton To London Southampton - Crown Kingdom||Southampton||$13499|
|2023 Sep 07||14 days, one-way from Southampton to Monte Carlo||Southampton||$14699|
|2023 Sep 21||12 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Piraeus||Monte Carlo||$11799|
|2023 Oct 03||26 days, one-way from Piraeus to Venice||Piraeus||$22399|
|2023 Oct 03||12 days, one-way from Piraeus to Haifa||Piraeus||$12299|
|2023 Oct 15||14 days, one-way from Haifa to Venice||Haifa||$13999|
|2023 Oct 29||10 days, round-trip Venice To Venice - Myths, Heroes Gods||Venice||$10499|
|2023 Nov 08||10 days, one-way from Venice to Barcelona||Venice||$8799|
|2023 Nov 18||25 days, one-way from Barcelona to Cape Town||Barcelona||$16699|
|2023 Dec 13||15 days, round-trip Cape Town To Cape Town - Wildlife Wine||Cape Town||$16299|
|2023 Dec 28||15 days, round-trip Cape Town To Cape Town - Game Drives Birding Adventures||Cape Town||$17799|
|2024 Jan 12||14 days, one-way from Cape Town to Rio de Janeiro||Cape Town||$11999|
|2024 Jan 26||24 days, one-way from Rio de Janeiro to San Antonio||Rio de Janeiro||$21799|
|2024 Feb 19||19 days, one-way from San Antonio to Buenos Aires||San Antonio||$18299|
|2024 Mar 09||28 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Lisbon||Buenos Aires||$16699|
|2024 Mar 09||10 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro||Buenos Aires||$11299|
|2024 Mar 19||18 days, one-way from Rio de Janeiro to Lisbon||Rio de Janeiro||$9799|
Seven Seas Voyager Review
Review of Seven Seas Voyager
History - construction and ownership
Regent Cruises (officially Regent Seven Seas Cruises / RSSC) is an all-inclusive, top-luxury cruise brand fka "Radisson Seven Seas". Until 2014, the company (as part of "Prestige Cruise Holdings") was owned by Apollo Management LP - one of the world's largest private investment equity funds. Since September 2014, RSSC and the sister company Oceania Cruises are owned by NCL Norwegian (shipowner), acquired at the total cost of USD 3 billion. Regent cruise ships are medium-sized, with capacity up to 800 passengers. The fleet consists of 6-star rated all-suite and all-balcony vessels with a space-to-guest ratio around 70 and staff-to-guest ratio 1-to-1,6 (some of industry's best). As building cost per berth, RSSC liners are among the world's most expensive ships.
The 700-passenger ship Seven Seas Voyager was the second 100% balcony 100% suite cruise ship in the world, following Seven Seas Mariner. It isn't just about the quick service, the inspired voyages or the outstanding celebrity lecturers, but also the fact that this is a cruise liner with a big personality. Where else are passengers going to find a captain who reads poetry over the public address system together with the weather and navigation reports? Or fiercely social cruisers - like "a family afloat," as one repeat traveler frames it - who return to Seven Seas Voyager cruise ship year after year, in large part to spend time together?
Decks and Cabins
Seven Seas Voyager staterooms (353 total, in 13 Suite categories) are all (100%) with private step-out balconies. The largest accommodations are the Master Suites (on decks 7 and 11) ranging in sizes 1150-1220 ft2 (107-113 m2) with terrace sized 185 ft2 (17 m2). The lowest cabin category (Deluxe Suite) costs ~3 times less in comparison to Master Suite’s rates.
The boat has 12 decks, of which 9 are passenger-accessible and 6 with cabins.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Compass Rose restaurant is the main dining room on Seven Seas Voyager. It functions on an open seating basis and offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner without set dining assignments. La Veranda is ship's daytime buffet, serving breakfast and lunch. In the evening it is transformed into a bistro serving Mediterranean cuisine. The speciality steak house Prime 7 is free of charge but requires reservations for dinner. Dinner is served alfresco on Voyager's pool deck at least once during each cruise. Another choice for casual lunch is the poolside grill. Dinner can be ordered from the MDR menu during restaurant hours to be served en suite.
Follows the complete list of Seven Seas Voyager restaurants and food bars.
- Compass Rose (main dining room restaurant, open-seating breakfast, lunch and dinner; features European Continental dishes and alternative choices - vegetarian, specialities from the Spa menu, select dishes from Regent's Chartreuse menu with gourmet French cuisine)
- Signatures (French speciality restaurant, dinner-only, reservations-only) in 2016 was replaced by Regent Cruises new Chartreuse restaurant with traditional French cuisine).
- Pool Grill (fast food bar, poolside; serves the pool deck area)
- Prime 7 (reservations-only dinner restaurant with American Steakhouse menu)
- La Veranda / Sette Mari (casual dining venue; operates as ship’s self-service buffet restaurant; in the evenings, the buffet transforms into “Sette Mari” Italian dinner restaurant, complimentary).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
With its shiny, Scandinavian-inspired interior, Seven Seas Voyager cruise ship has an old school sensibility. It is not showy, it is understated. There are no Aloha Deck or Fiesta Deck there - simply deck number 4, number 5 and so on. There is also a clubby feel, in part because Seven Seas Voyager cruise liner offers praised beverages - from diet Coke to Chivas Regal - at all its lounges and bars. A lot of the suites also have butlers.
Follows the complete list of Seven Seas Voyager lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Constellation Theater (2-deck high main show lounge for grand music and show productions; also features “Cirque Rock ‘n Roll” aerial acrobatics spectacle)
- Atrium (8-deck high open-floor area)
- Club.com (Internet computers room); Library
- Connoisseur Club (smoking lounge with comfortable leather armchairs; offers hand-rolled Cuban cigars)
- Card Rooms (hosts bridge tournaments and lectures)
- Voyager Lounge (disco nightclub; operates as a piano bar during the day with resident pianist performances)
- Coffee Connection (speciality coffee and patisserie bar)
- Horizon Lounge (with a large dance floor; hosts daily trivia shows and offers Afternoon Tea)
- Observation Lounge (grand piano bar with live music performances in the evenings)
- The Boutique (duty-free shopping arcade: luxury jewellery, precious stones, brand perfumes, watches, designer clothes, accessories, gifts, souvenirs, Regent-logo wear)
- Casino (with 2 sections: for the slot machines, and for the gaming tables)
- Voyager Pool area (with a large swimming pool, 2 Whirlpools, sunbathing area with loungers, tennis tables, seating area; served by the Pool Bar)
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and Wellness Center (Treatment Rooms, Saunas, Steam Rooms, Relaxation Room. The Centre includes ship’s Beauty Salon, Gym and Aerobics Studio)
- Fitness Center (with floor-ceiling windows, modern equipment); Promenade (Deck 5)
- The Top Deck (Power Walking/Jogging Track; sports court: mini-golf putting green; Golf Net; Shuffleboard; Paddle Tennis court).
Seven Seas Voyager itinerary program is based on luxury World Cruises, with a set of Asia sailings leaving from ports in China, Singapore and Japan. Regent Voyager cruises in Europe on Baltic Sea itineraries with departures from Stockholm, Copenhagen, Southampton, also repositioning cruises between Asia and Europe.
Regent Voyager is among the top-luxury World Cruise ships offering each year an "Around The World" voyage. It includes up to 30 different countries and numerous exotic ports in Asia, Australia, South America, Caribbean, Africa, also Transatlantic crossings, Panama Canal and/or Suez Canal transits.
Seven Seas Voyager - user reviews and comments
Photos of Seven Seas VoyagerAdd Photo
Seven Seas Voyager ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
The ultra-luxury cruise line RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises is back in operations in the USA, starting from PortMiami (Florida USA) this week for the...November 19, 2021
- Cruise Industry
RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises' ship Seven Seas Explorer welcomed passengers onboard once again since the pause in operations due to the COVID crisis...October 21, 2021
- Cruise Industry
The NCLH-owned subsidiary RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises announced that all 5 luxury ships in their fleet would be back in service by February next...May 27, 2021
- Cruise Industry
The NCLH-owned ultra premium brand RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises announced its return to operation with Seven Seas Splendor ship sailing from the UK...April 29, 2021
- Cruise Industry
RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises relaunched Seven Seas Navigator’s early 2022 Caribbean Season in order to provide guests with more choice and...March 16, 2021
- Cruise Industry
The ultra-premium travel brand RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises announced it is offering passengers the chance to enhance and extend their luxury...March 2, 2021
- Cruise Industry
RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises launched the “Upgrade Your Horizon” promo offer allowing booked customers to receive a 2-Category cabins...January 7, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Regent Seven Seas Cruises recently announced they had achieved the largest booking day in the luxury line's 28-year history with the launch of its...November 2, 2020
- Cruise Industry
The ultra-luxury travel brand RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises extended its "Return with Regent" promotion for all bookings made by August 31 on 2021...August 10, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Beginning on Friday, June 12, and ending on June 28, a total of 11 cruise ships will call at Port Mumbai India to disembark 10,000+ Indian crew stuck...June 13, 2020
- show more news
Other Regent Seven Seas Cruises cruise ships
Seven Seas Voyager Wiki
Regent Voyager ship was built in Genoa Italy and is the line's second vessel providing ultra-inclusive "big yacht" luxury cruise vacation experiences. Her fleet mates are the Regent ships Mariner and Navigator, and the new Explorer (2016).
On September 2, 2014, NCL Norwegian purchased the company "Prestige Cruise Holdings" (owner of Oceania Cruises and RSSC) for USD 3,025 billion, thus becoming the official owner of all vessels in both fleets.
In mid-April 2016, RSSC announced upgraded fares adding free international flights to all 2017-2018 voyages. These roundtrip air travel deals (business class) were added to company's signature (standard) all-inclusive package - wines, spirits, soda, water, unlimited internet, free shore excursions, prepaid gratuities, pre-post cruise hotel stays and transfers. The air-inclusive cruise deals involved international flights leaving from 26 cities (the USA and Canada), regardless of the suite category booked.
Apollo Group provides all RSSC ships with the entire onboard hotel product and services. This includes administration, food staff (preparation and serving), housekeeping staff, also the vessel's provisioning and crewing. Other cruise lines served by Apollo are Thomson UK (Marella Cruises) and Oceania.
Seven Seas Voyager refurbishment 2016 review
- All cruise accommodations in the categories Penthouse, Concierge and Deluxe were newly decorated and received new furniture (including on the balcony), curtains, plush carpeting, wall coverings, lighting, Elite Slumber Beds, marble-accented bathrooms, also new original artworks in the sitting area.
- Compass Rose (deck 4 located main dining room) received new decor (crystal chandeliers, leather chairs).
- La Veranda (deck 11 located buffet restaurant) was reconstructed with a more open buffet area and a new cook-to-order grill station.
- Pool Grill (deck 11) has new outdoor seating areas and an infrared barbecue grill.
- Chartreuse (French restaurant on Promenade deck 5) was added, replacing the old "Signatures".
- Voyager Lounge (deck 4) was re-decorated with cascading chandeliers, crimson loveseats, black-and-white marble bar.
- The reception area (deck 5) was also redone. Other public areas upgraded in 2016 are Coffee Connection, Connoisseur Lounge, the card room, onboard shops, the casino, the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
- There is a new entertainment program with all 5 new Broadway-style show and comedy productions.
- Public spaces and passenger rooms were renovated and the onboard amenities were upgraded, including new furniture, bedding, flat TVs with an infotainment system.
- Since 2017, new menus were introduced at the Compass Rose main dining restaurant.
- RSSC's 2016-2017 ship refurbishments cost the parent company NCLH a total of USD 125 million.
Seven Seas Voyager refurbishment 2013 review
During the ship's drydock in 2013, “Voyage Pool” deck area (deck 11), along with all open-air relaxation areas (decks 5-11-12) were renovated and refurbished (loungers, sofas, chairs). The Observation Lounge (deck 11) was redecorated and received a new bar. Horizon Lounge (on deck 5) was remodelled (with a new bar) and renovated (furnishings, tony carpeting, lighting, wall coverings). Renovation to the “Constellation” (show theatre on deck 4) included new carpeting and upholstery, banquettes, tables and chairs, wall coverings. New teak decking was installed on all the Suite balconies and all teak deck spaces were resurfaced and refinished.
Seven Seas Voyager User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review