Seven Seas Voyager cabins number is 353. Like all Regent cruise ships, Voyager is an all-suite ship. The number of all cabin categories is 13. All cruise accommodations have private balconies. Handicap (wheelchair-accessible) suites for disabled passengers are 4 (located on decks 7 and 8). Connecting rooms number is 24 (suites convertible to a double suite).
Follows the review of Regent Seven Seas Voyager staterooms (suite accommodations) as furniture, amenities and included (complimentary) services:
- All Seven Seas Voyager cabins feature king size “Slumber Bed”, Interactive flat TVs, direct-dial satellite phone, fully stocked mini fridge, Regent Cruises-logoed luxury bathrobes/slippers, luxury bath products (“L’Occitane”), welcome gifts (champagne, flowers), 24-hour room service.
- Guests in all Seven Seas Voyager suite accommodations categories Penthouse and above enjoy the following perks (bonus amenities): 24-hour personal butler service, en-suite dining (Afternoon Tea/Canapes, course-by-course dinner), premium bath amenities (by Guerlain- shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, vegetable soaps), large living room (bar, media center, custom-made luxury furniture), free Internet and WiFi, iPad, iPhone station, binoculars, cashmere blankets, priority services (dining and shore excursion reservations), complimentary mini-bar (beverages replenished daily).
- Higher suite cabin grades also enjoy complimentary services (cocktail parties, laundry/pressing), discount deals (10% off cruise ship alcohol purchases, 5% off Regent cruise shore excursions, 5% off pre-post cruise hotel deals, free airport transfers, free car ashore).
- Regent Cruises suite categories Master-Grand-Seven Seas-Voyager Suites, instead illy have a Nespresso Forte (capsule coffee maker). Additionally, passengers in Regent-Master-Grand-Explorer suites receive a bottle of the Guerlain’s luxury perfume Eau de Cologne Imperiale (a citrus aromatic fragrance for women).
- Master Suites have every 2 bedrooms (each with adjacent bathroom /shower and bathtub). Grand and Voyager Suites also have two full bathrooms.
- Regent Voyager’s Seven Seas Suites have separated living and dining rooms, and also a marble bathroom.
- Deluxe Suites feature king size “Slumber Bed”, vanity table, Regent-logo bathrobes and slippers, and luxury (“L’Occitane”) bath amenities, 24-hour room service.
- Concierge Suites are additionally with the following complimentary amenities: free Wi-Fi, free 1-Night Luxury Hotel Package (with included hotel-ship transfer, also Breakfast and Porterage), bottle of champagne on arrival, 15 min ship-shore phone, priority services (shore excursions and dining reservations at the “Prime 7” and “Signatures” restaurants), discount rates (10% on wine-liquor on ship purchases, 5% on Regent shore excursions, 5% on pre-post Regent cruise land tours and hotels).
- All Regent Seven Seas Voyager cruises as prices are inclusive of the unlimited Internet offered to all passengers (regardless of cabin categories). The top-luxury RSSC deals are also inclusive of all beverages (alcohol included), all gratuities, round-trip flights. Up to 3-nights long shore excursions/tours are offered on exotic itineraries to South Africa and Asia.