- (2019, October 26, 2020-February 22) 117-day roundtrip from Hamburg
- The voyage visits 41 ports on 7 continents.
- In addition to Australia, highlights also include New Zealand, southern Africa, Tierra del Fuego, Rio de Janeiro, Tahiti, Mauritius, Bora Bora.
- segments: "Natural wonders at the end of the world" 35d Hamburg to San Antonio (Oct 28 - Dec 2, 2019); "Heavenly beaches as far as the eye can see" 48d San Antonio to Mauritius (Dec 2, 2019 - Jan 19, 2020); "Magical Africa" 34d Mauritius to Hamburg (Jan 19 - Feb 22, 2020).
- (2020, October 26, 2020-February 20, 2021) 117-day roundtrip from Hamburg
- The voyage visits 41 ports in 19 countries on 4 continents.
- Apart from popular destinations, the vessel is due to visit a number of ports for the first time, such as Puerto Chacabuco, Nuku’alofa, and the African port of Banjul. One of the top highlights is New Year’s Eve in Sydney. Beginning in Hamburg, and with shortstops in the UK and Portugal, AIDAaura sets sail for South America. Once there, travelers can look forward to destinations like Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Ushuaia, and Cape Horn. On her way to Australia, the AIDA Cruises ship is due to visit Tahiti, Tonga, and Fiji. Once in Australia, the schedule includes metropolises such as Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth. After the adventures Down Under, the ship continues sailing in the Indian Ocean, heading for Mauritius, and calling at Madagascar.
- After the second equator crossing and calls in Spain and France, AIDAaura returns to Hamburg.
RMS Queen Mary 2
- (2020, January 3-April 25) 113-night round trip from New York City, 99-night round trip from London
- destinations: East-West Voyage to Asia and Australia, including the Mediterranean, Indian Ocean, Southern Africa, and Arabian Gulf
- (2021, January 10-April 19) 99-night from Southampton. Shorter options range in length from 2 to 64 nights.
- destinations: Queen Mary 2 classic East-West World Voyage to Australia and Asia 2021 includes the Mediterranean, Arabian Gulf, Indian Ocean, Southern Africa. The beginning of the cruise is routed through South Africa and the Indian Ocean to Australia. Queen Mary 2 then heads north to Hong Kong and Singapore via Vietnam. The liner then sails through Malacca Straights across the Indian Ocean to the Arabian Gulf. The return to London from Dubai is routed via the Suez Canal and the Mediterranean.
- Note: More information (prices and itinerary segments) and world cruise history on Queen Mary 2 is available at QueenMaryCruises.net
- (2019, January 10-April 27) 107-night roundtrip from Southampton, visiting 30 ports in 24 countries on 6 continents. The ship will operate on a westerly route that starts with trans-Atlantic crossing to Bermuda and Fort Lauderdale, follow stops in the Caribbean and transit through Panama Canal to the Pacific Ocean. From there, the ship will sail along West Coast Mexico to San Francisco and then across the Pacific Ocean to Hawaii, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand and Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Seychelles, South Africa, Namibia, and the Canary Islands before returning to Southampton.
- Overnight stays are offered in San Francisco, Sydney, Hong Kong, Cape Town.
- Cunard 2019 bookings started with $17,579 PP (double occupancy rates). Prices for the segment from Fort Lauderdale Florida to Southampton started at $15,799 PP.
- (2021, January 10-April 19) 108-night roundtrip from Southampton
- destinations: QV voyage starts by crossing the Atlantic to Florida via Bermuda, which is followed by a trans-Panama segment. The liner then crosses the Pacific via Hawaii and Samoa to NZ and from there calls in Sydney, Australia's Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef prior to traveling to Hong Kong via Darwin and Vietnam. Next in line is ship's Asia visit, and a return via Singapore, the Indian Ocean, and South Africa.
- Note: More information (prices and itinerary segments) and world cruise history on Queen Mary 2 is available at QueenVictoriaCruises.net
CMV (Cruise and Maritime Voyages)
- (2020, January 2 - March 24) 78-night "Grand Africa and Indian Ocean" itinerary departing roundtrip from Bristol Avonmouth
- The voyage visits 31 ports on 3 continents.
- Early booking prices started from GBP 12,000 per person (double occupancy rates).
- The itinerary includes two Equator crossings, one Suez Canal transit
- Visited countries include are Namibia, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Seychelles, Reunion, Mauritius, Maldives, Sri Lanka, India, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Israel, Mediterranean (Malta, Gibraltar, La Coruna).
- Shore excursions options include Table Mountain (Cape Town), overnight safari, Taj Mahal (Agra), Mumbai.
- Among the ports of call are Lisbon, Cape Verde Islands, Casablanca, St Helena Island, Holy Land, Malta, Gibraltar, La Coruna, Cobh.
CMV (Cruise and Maritime Voyages)
- (2020, January 6) 120-night "Escape the Winter" itinerary departing from London Tilbury
- The voyage visits 38 ports in 27 countries on 5 continents, Panama and Suez Canals.
- Early booking prices started from GBP 9,000 per person (double occupancy rates).
- (2021, January 6) 120-night itinerary departing from London Tilbury
- Highlights of the world voyage include the Indian Ocean calling at Seychelles, Kenya with the option to go on Safari, South Africa, Brazil. A visit to Rio de Janeiro is also included. The voyage sails 34,770 nautical, visits 38 ports in 24 countries on 5 continents, Panama Canal. Passengers are able to see the Azores, sail the Caribbean, South Pacific, Australia (under the Sydney Bridge) and also have the chance to experience the Great Barrier Reef, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and New Zealand.
- Early booking prices started from GBP 9,000 per person (double occupancy rates).
- (2019, January 5) 112-night "Around the World cruise" itinerary departing from Venice, Italy
- The voyage visits five continents, sailing across three oceans and calling at a total of 43 destinations, returning to Venice on April 27, 2019.
- Costa Cruises 2019 Around the World cruise aboard Costa Luminosa visits destinations in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Easter Island, Polynesia, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, India, Oman, Dubai, and Jordan, always sailing westwards.
- (2019, January 14) 84-night from Los Angeles to Monte Carlo
- destinations: Hawaii, the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand, Indian Ocean, South Africa, the Mediterranean.
- (2020, January 6 - April 21) 104-night from Miami FL to Rome "Epic Empires and Idyllic Isles”, calling at 47 port cities in 23 different countries
- destinations: the voyage transits Panama and Suez Canals, Pacific and Indian oceans, Tasman, Andaman, and Mediterranean seas. The itinerary features various diverse cultures along with UNESCO World Heritage Sites and island retreats. Overnights in a total of 17 great port cities, such as Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai. A South Pacific trip visiting 9 idyllic isles with overnight stays in Bora Bora and Papeete. A tour of New Zealand, showcasing dramatic fjords and legendary Winelands, with an opportunity to visit Queenstown. Exploration of Australia’s eastern coast with maiden visits to the resort towns of Airlie Beach and Mooloolaba, and Great Barrier Reef discovery. A trip through Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, en route to Sri Lanka, which homes a collection of UNESCO World Heritage sites. Overnight stays in Cochin and Mumbai as well as the ancient empires in Israel, Jordan, Oman, and Egypt. Calls at lesser-explored destinations in the Mediterranean including Aghios Nikolaos (Crete), Siracusa and Larnaca, before finishing in The Eternal City of Rome.
- segments: 7 focused segments of 13-18 days, and an 89-day cruise beginning January 22, 2020, in LA and culminating in Rome on April 21, 2020.
- (2021, January 5 - May 24) 138-night from Miami FL to London "Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders”
- destinations: Caribbean, Hawaii, South Pacific, Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, Far East, India, UAE, and the Mediterranean, featuring Panama Canal transit, visits to Egypt’s Valley of Kings, and Western Europe's Winelands. Highlights include: Maiden visits to Townsville, Australia; Ambon and Banda Neira, Indonesia; Overnights in 17 global cities, with at least 2 overnights featured on all but one World Voyage segment; Exploration of the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and adventurous coastlines, as well as tropics of the Philippines, Brunei and Malaysia; Intensive early spring trip through Japan, with additional visits to Taiwan and Hong Kong; Far East discoveries in South Korea and China, with an overnight in Shanghai and 2 nights in Beijing; Concentration in Vietnam and Southeast Asia, with overnights in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Shanghai and Singapore; An exotic trip across Bay of Bengal and along Arabian Gulf, with 2 nights in Myanmar, visits to India and Sri Lanka en route to Dubai; A cruise along the gulfs of Aden and Oman, with visits to Oman and an overnight in Safaga, with access to Valley of Kings, then on to the Mediterranean coast; Sun-drenched discoveries in Europe, with overnights in winelands like Lisbon, Bordeaux (2 nights), Rome, Sardinia, Ibiza.
- Segments: 9 segments of 12-21 days
- Miami to London (Jan 5 - May 24, 139 days); Los Angeles to London (Jan 21 - May 24, 123 days); Miami to Rome (Jan 5 - May 12, 127 days); or Los Angeles to Rome (Jan 21 - May 12, 111 days).
- (2022) 116-night from Miami FL to Los Angeles “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic”
- destinations: Panama Canal, Hawaii, Tonga, Samoa, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Israel, the Black Sea, Greece, the French Riviera. Central America focus, visiting Nicaragua, Jamaica, Guatemala, the Panama Canal along with Mexican Riviera exploration. Polynesia and South Pacific focus, out of Hawaii to Tonga, with a total of 12 days at sea. Australia & New Zealand focus, exploring the “Lord of the Rings” landscapes and Barossa and Margaret River wine regions, with overnights in Sydney and Auckland. Indonesia and Indian Ocean focus, sailing along Australia’s west coast and highlighting the temples of Bali and Sri Lanka, along with an overnight in Singapore and on to the Maldives. Intensive exploration of the Holy Land and Arabian Gulf, including overnights in Mumbai, Luxor, the Valley of the Kings (Safaga, Egypt), Jerusalem (Tel Aviv), visiting the ancient sites of Limassol, Petra, and Rhodes, as well as transiting the Suez Canal. Black Sea coast exploration, overnighting in Istanbul and Monte Carlo and calling at historical cities in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, along with the Italian Riviera. Trans-Atlantic route exploring Gibraltar and the limestone Saint Michael’s Cave, the military bastions of Cartagena and Ponta Delgada, capital of the Azores archipelago.
- Segments: 8 segments of 12-20 days
- round-trip out of Miami FL or Los Angeles (116 nights); out of Miami FL to Monte Carlo (102 nights); out of Los Angeles to Monte Carlo (100 nights) or out of Los Angeles to Miami (86 nights).
- (2021, January 8) 108-night round-trip from Southampton UK
- Destinations: Passengers can also depart from Liverpool on January 6 and disembark there on April 29, 2021. Destinations include Portugal, with calls to Oporto, from Leixoes, and the ‘Garden Island’ of Madeira, prior to moving to the Canary Islands and on to the Caribbean. Guests can also explore the islands of Bora Bora and Fiji, sail over Gatun Lake (one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the Modern World’), and visit the largest Buddhist temple in the world, situated in Borobudur, Java. Next in line are 9 Pacific islands, Australia, and 4 maiden calls including Fakarava, French Polynesia, Surabaya.
- Ports of call include Southampton, Oporto (from Leixoes), Funchal, Santa Cruz, Bridgetown, St John’s, Road Town, Grand Turk, Havana, Colon, Cruising Panama Canal, Puerto Caldera, Nuku Hiva, Fakarava, Papeete, Raiatea, Bora Bora, Crossing the International Date Line, Nuku’alofa, Savusavu, Mystery Island (Inyeug), Noumea, Sydney (two-night stay), Burnie, Melbourne, Albany, Perth (from Fremantle), Surabaya (overnight stay), Singapore (overnight stay), Sabang (Weh Island), Colombo, Kochi, Mormugao, Mumbai (overnight stay), Aqaba, Cruising Suez Canal, Haifa (overnight stay), Limassol, Valletta, Malaga, Southampton UK.
- (2020, January 4) 127-night round-trip from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
- destinations: South America, Antarctica, South Pacific, Easter Island, Australia, the Great Barrier Reef, Indonesia. Passengers can enjoy a new overnight in Mombasa, Kenya, and spend ample time in Zanzibar, Mamoudzou, and Andoany, in addition to a variety of South African ports. There are other overnights in Rio de Janeiro, Sydney, Singapore, Victoria (Mahe, Seychelles), and Cape Town.
- (2021, January 4) 127-night round-trip from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
- destinations: 47 visits in more than 20 different countries, 35 UNESCO World Heritage sites, 9 overnight visits and 10 late departures. Sailing roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale FL, the ship sails into the heart of Amazon River before taking a westerly route through Panama Canal heading to the South Pacific, Asia, the Middle East and the Mediterranean prior to crossing the Atlantic, arriving back at Port Everglades on May 13. Highlights of the Grand World Voyage include Amazon River exploration, Panama and Suez canal transits, and calls at a number of ports that are gateways to must-see sites such as the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal, Ephesus, and Petra. Significant time is spent in Asia, with overnights in Tokyo, Kobe (Osaka), Xingang (Beijing), Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mumbai (Bombay). Passengers can also enjoy overnights at Aqaba and Istanbul, as well as late departures at Hilo, Naha, Da Nang, Colombo, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Aqaba, Ashdod, Haifa, and Mykonos.
- (2019, January 5) 129-night from Genoa to Hamburg
- destinations: Caribbean, Central America, U.S., South Pacific, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Europe
- segments: 118n Genoa to Genoa, 76n Genoa to Melbourne, 36n Genoa to San Francisco, 126n Genoa to Southampton, 128n Marseilles to Hamburg, 75n Marseilles to Melbourne, 118n Marseilles to Marseilles, 35n Marseilles to San Francisco, 118n Barcelona to Barcelona, 127n Barcelona to Hamburg, 127 nights;74n Barcelona to Melbourne, 34n Barcelona to San Francisco, 124n Barcelona to Southampton.
- (2020, embarking from Rome, Genoa, Marseille, Barcelona on January 4, 5, 6 and 7, respectively) 115-night
- destinations: 40 destinations in 23 countries, across 5 continents, with 8 destinations include an overnight in port.
- (2021, January 5) 118-night from Genoa and Rome in Italy, Marseille in France, Barcelona in Spain.
- destinations: 53 destinations in 33 different countries. Sailing westwards, the first leg crosses the Atlantic Ocean to the islands of the Caribbean and through Panama Canal, then on to the continent's west coast (Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico) before reaching San Francisco.
- The 2nd leg visits Maui and volcanic Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, Auckland NZ, Sydney and Australian Gold Coast, with Cairns and Great Barrier Reef, PNG and the Philippines. Then it arrives in Japan during the cherry blossom season.
- After visiting Kyoto, Tokyo, and Shanghai in China, the 3rd leg sails to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia. Crossing the Indian Ocean to Sri Lanka and Dubai, passengers can explore Oman and Jordan and head through Suez Canal, back to the Mediterranean.
- (2019, January 11) 180-night embarkation is available from NYC New York, Miami or Los Angeles; the voyage offers 14 overnight stays in cities including Bali, Hong Kong, Yangon, and Luxor; there will be shore excursions in Tokyo, Jerusalem, and Bordeaux
- destinations: The world cruise covers over 45,000 nautical miles across 2 oceans, 5 continents and 16 seas; travelers will visit 90 destinations in a total of 36 countries.
- (2020, January 8) 180-night from Miami Florida
- destinations: the itinerary explores Africa, rounds Cape of Good Hope and Cape Horn, and showcases the breadth of Alaska from the Aleutian Islands to Inside Passage. Oceania Cruises 2020 Around the World Highlights also include 38 visited countries, 24 visited islands, 67 UNESCO World Heritage sites, 17 overnight stays (including 2-night stays), 44090 nautical miles sailed across 3 oceans and 18 seas.
- segments: 195n Miami to Miami (January 8, 2020), 200n Miami to New York (January 8, 2020), 177n San Francisco to Miami (January 26, 2020), 162n San Francisco to San Francisco (January 26, 2020), 182n San Francisco to New York (January 26, 2020).
- (2021, January 9) 180-night from Miami Florida (2021 Around the World In 180 Days)
- destinations: over 39,000 nautical miles across 3 oceans and 44 seas while calling at 100 ports in 44 different countries. The voyage visits Havana, the South Pacific, Asia, India, and Istanbul, along with the Arabian Peninsula and the glacial landscapes of Greenland and Iceland. Highlights also include 125 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, 3 days in Yangon, Myanmar, and 3 days in Istanbul. Additional overnights include Bangkok, Bora Bora, Bordeaux, Cairns, Dubai, Hong Kong, Jerusalem, Lisbon, Luxor, Mumbai, Saigon, Seville, Singapore, and Venice.
- (2019, January 5) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- (2019, January 20) 111-night roundtrip from Los Angeles, CA
- destinations: 5 continents, 41 ports of call, such as Cape Town, Singapore, and historic Panama Canal. Maiden calls include the village of Pointe-A-Pitre, Stewart Island, St.Helena Island and Jamestown. The UNESCO site and sacred city of Kandy from Colombo, Sri Lanka is also included.
- (2020, January 5) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida (34,287 nautical miles)
- (2020, January 20) 111-night roundtrip from Los Angeles and 95-night from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- destinations: 26 countries on 5 continents, 42 destinations. First time Princess Cruises during a World Cruise calls at Melbourne, Kaikoura, Praslin, Mayotte Island, and Zanzibar. A total of 12 late-night stays are offered, such as Melbourne, Phuket, Tahiti, Cape Town. The voyage also includes visits to 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- (2019, May 10) 106-day roundtrip from Sydney (also available roundtrips out of Brisbane and Auckland)
- ports / destinations: 39 in 32 countries (5 continents)
- seas and oceans: Indian, Mediterranean, Baltic, Atlantic, Caribbean, Panama Canal transit, Pacific
- 46- to 60-day long itinerary segments are available from Sydney AU, Dubai, Dover UK, and NYC New York, with disembarkation in London or NYC
- 2-day stay / overnight ports: Dubai, St Petersburg (Russia), NYC
- (2020) 106-day roundtrip from Sydney (also available roundtrips out of Brisbane and Auckland)
- ports / destinations: 41 in 27 countries
- 2-day stay / overnight ports: Dubai, Lima, New York, and Venice
- (2021) 108-day roundtrip from Sydney on June 3 (also available roundtrips out of Brisbane and Auckland)
- ports / destinations: 44 in 29 countries
- 2-day stay / overnight ports: Dubai, Lima, New York
- (2021, January 3) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- (2021, January 17) 111-night roundtrip from Los Angeles, CA
- segments: 97-day World Voyage from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale (January 17)
- destinations: 50 destinations, 32 different countries on 6 continents.
- The World Cruise crosses the Equator two times.
- Visits to a total of 25 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the Great Barrier Reef, the Archaeological City of Petra, the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, and the historical city of Rabat.
- Island Princess sails a total of 34,000 nautical miles in 111 days.
- Maiden port calls include New Plymouth, New Zealand; Mindelo, Cape Verde Islands; and Gythion, Greece.
- An optional overland trip is offered to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park in the Australian Outback, which is home of the Ayers Rock.
- 14 late-night “More Ashore” stays are offered to maximize time in port, including Singapore, Dubai, and Venice.
Regent Seven Seas - Seven Seas Mariner
- (2020, January 24) 131-night round-trip from San Francisco, or (January 6, 2020) roundtrip from Miami FL
- destinations: 30 countries on 6 continents, visiting 36 UNESCO World Heritage sites among 66 ports, 13 of which are overnights. Sailing to islands of the South Pacific, India, around the Arabian Peninsula, and then into the Mediterranean in springtime and the Caribbean and Central America early summer.
- (2021, January 5-May 3) 117-night from Miami FL to Barcelona
- destinations: 30 countries on 6 continents, 61 ports of call. The sailing starts with visits to the Caribbean, including Antigua, Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, and St Lucia islands. From the Caribbean, Seven Seas Mariner crosses Panama Canal to Ecuador and Peru prior to heading west across the Pacific to Easter Island, Pitcairn Islands, Tahiti, Bora Bora, Samoa. Sailing on West, Mariner spends over 3 weeks in Australia and New Zealand before heading to Asia for visits to Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore. The cruise ship then crosses the Bay of Bengal to Sri Lanka and India prior to visiting Arabian Peninsula for calls in Oman and the UAE (United Arab Emirates). Stops in Egypt and Jordan are also on the schedule as the ship approaches Suez Canal for transit to the Mediterranean (where port calls include Haifa, Limassol, Rhodes, Patmos, Lesbos, Santorini, Istanbul, Bozcaada, Kusadasi, Amalfi, Civitavecchia (for Rome), Livorno, and Monte Carlo. Prices start from USD 62,000 pp.
- (2022, January 3) 119-night round-trip from San Francisco
- destinations: The 120-day "Navigate the World, Elementals of the Pacific" cruise includes 28270 nautical miles of navigation and visits 59 ports in 17 countries. Sailing across 2 oceans the Regent world cruise takes on 13 seas, glaciers, and fjords along with 3 continents. In the 59 ports of call, 18 are overnights, with passengers allowed more time to explore in Bali, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Vancouver. A total of 43 UNESCO World Heritage sites are scheduled to be visited. Appealing to archaeology, history, and nature-buffs, Taputapuatea in French Polynesia, Kyoto’s Himeji Castle, the Wet Tropics of Queensland, and Bangkok’s Historic City of Ayutthaya are available to explore.
Regent Seven Seas - Seven Seas Navigator
- (2019, January 4) 131-night from Los Angeles to NYC
- destinations: 5 continents, 26 countries, 62 ports of call.
- (2020, January 4 - May 28) 145-night from Miami to San Francisco. Segments ranging from 30 to 116 days are available.
- destinations: 62 ports in 36 different countries, 16 overnights, and 18 late-night stays.
- (2021, January 3 - May 24) 140-day from Miami to Barcelona. Segments ranging from 21 to 81 days are available.
- destinations: 60 ports in 32 different countries, 10 overnights, 16 late-night port stays. The "Extraordinary Oceans" cruise sails east-to-west visiting Central America, South America's west coast, South Pacific islands, Australia NZ, Indonesia, Africa, Mediterranean.
- (2019, January 6) 131-night from San Francisco to London
- destinations: 52 ports in 31 different countries across 5 continents with 16 overnights and numerous late-night stays.
(2020, January 6 - May 25) 140-night from Fort Lauderdale (Florida) to Amsterdam (Holland)
- destinations: 62 ports in 32 countries, visiting all the 7 continents.
- The list of destinations includes the Caribbean (Puerto Rico, Barbados, Devil's Island), South America (Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina), Antarctic Peninsula, Magellan Strait, Chilean Fjords, Robinson Crusoe Island, Easter Island, French Polynesia, Vanuatu. Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Gulf of Aden, Red Sea, Suez Canal transit, Mediterranean (Italy), Portugal, Ireland, Around Britain, Norway Fjords, Scotland, Holland.
- The full list of ports includes: Fort Lauderdale (Florida USA), Puerto Rico (San Juan), Barbados (Bridgetown), Devil's Island, Brazil (Fortaleza, Natal, Salvador de Bahia, Rio de Janeiro), Punta del Este, Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Puerto Madryn, Port Stanley (Falklands), Antarctic Peninsula, Magellan Strait, Cape Horn, Chilean Fjords, Puerto Chacabuco, Puerto Montt, Robinson Crusoe Island, Easter Island, Pitcairn Island (Adamstown), French Polynesia (Mangareva Island, Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora), Cook Islands (Aitutaki), Tonga (Nukualofa, Neiafu, Ovaka), Fiji (Lautoka), Vanuatu (Champagne Beach, Pentecost Island, Lifou), Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Penneshaw, Albany, Fremantle), Indonesia (Benoa, Semarang), Singapore, Thailand (Phuket), Sri Lanka (Colombo), India (Cochin, Mumbai), Oman (Muscat, Salalah, Aqaba), Egypt (Safaga), Suez Canal, Italy (Taormina, Sorrento, Civitavecchia-Rome), Spain (Barcelona), Portugal (Lisbon, Leixoes), ireland (Dublin, Belfast), Scotland (Portee, Kirkwall), Norway (Bergen, Flam), Scotland (Leith-Edinburgh), Holland (Amsterdam).
- (2021, January 30-July 16) 167-night Expedition World Cruise from Ushuaia, Argentina to Tromso, Norway
- destinations: 107 destinations in 30 different countries across 6 continents, covering around 39,000 nautical miles.
- The Expedition World Cruise 2021 offers a range of immersive experiences. In Antarctica, world-cruising travelers can explore the frozen continent via Zodiacs. In the South Pacific, they will meet the descendants of the Bounty Mutineers in Pitcairn, after a couple of days on Easter Island. In French Polynesia, they will swim with rays in Bora Bora, and explore Aitutaki’s lagoon, as well as discover a typical Samoan village. At Pentecost Island, Vanuatu, a traditional land diving ceremony is expected to enrich the visit. Zodiacs will be offered for on-water exploration of the Kimberley region in Australia, while in Malaysia’s Borneo vacationers will witness orangutans in a natural habitat. A behind-the-scenes exploration will be enjoyed in Luxor, Egypt, and through the Suez Canal, before sailing back in time through the historical sights of Greece, Albania, Tunisia, Spain. Travelers will visit the ancient monastery of Mont Saint Michel, the memorial sites on the beaches of Normandy, and the delights of the UK. The voyage concludes by traveling deeper into the most remarkable destinations of Northern Europe, including Iceland, Svalbard and the North Cape.
- (2021, January 7-June 6) 150-night Finest World Tour from Fort Lauderdale FL to New York
- destinations: 54 ports of call in 34 different countries. Destinations include Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Mumbai, Piraeus, and more.
Grand Voyages 2020-2021
- (October 31-December 20, 2020) Grand Australia 2020 Sydney RoundTrip visiting 30 Ports in 3 Countries, fares start at US$24,300 per passenger
- (January 7-March 17, 2021) Grand South America 2021 Fort Lauderdale RoundTrip visiting 37 Ports in 20 Countries, fares start at US$25,920 per passenger
- (January 30-March 23, 2021) Grand Southern Expedition 2021 Ushuaia to Lautoka, Fiji visiting 26 Ports in 8 Countries, fares start at US$38,250 per passenger
- (March 23-May 14, 2021) Grand Tropical Expedition 2021 Lautoka, Fiji, to Cochin, India visiting 36 Ports in 9 Countries, fares start at US$33,660 per passenger
- (May 14 to July 16, 2021) Grand Northern Expedition 2021 Cochin, India, to Tromso, Norway visiting 47 Ports in 15 Countries, fares start at US$35,730 per passenger.
- (2019, February 24) 93-night from Auckland to Vancouver
- destinations: 50 ports of call, overnight stays in 15 cities, visiting New Zealand, Australia, Great Barrier Reef, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Russia, and Alaska
- (2019, January 3) 128-night from Miami to London - destinations on 5 continents (21 countries, 44 ports, 10 overnights), South America, South Pacific islands, Africa, Strait of Magellan, Indian Ocean, Tasman Sea.
- (2019, August 31) 245-day from London (visiting 6 continents, 59 countries and a total of 113 ports, with 22 overnights and a full circumnavigation of the globe) the longest-ever continuous world cruise. Segments include 127-day Viking World Treasures from London to Los Angeles which visits 33 countries and 61 cruise ports or 119-day Viking World Wonders from Los Angeles to London which visits 29 countries and 55 cruise ports.
- 2019, August 31: the 41-day British Isles to Eastern Seaboard, from London UK to New York City, visiting 11 countries and featuring 24 guided tours and 4 overnight stays.
- 2019, October 10: 87-day The Americas and the Chilean Fjords, from New York to LA, visiting 18 countries and featuring 38 guided tours and 9 overnight stays.
- 2020, January 4: 38-day South Pacific and the Land Down Under, from Los Angeles to Sydney, visiting 7 countries, and featuring 15 guided tours and 2 overnight stays.
- 2020, February 11: 82-day Australia, Asia, Europe and Beyond, from Sydney to London UK, visiting 21 countries, and featuring 39 guided tours and 8 overnight stays.
- (2020, December 14) 161-night 2020-2021 Viking World Cruise from Miami to London, visiting 6 continents, and a total of 75 ports, with overnights in 13 port cities. The itinerary includes 6 new ports of call for the cruise line, including Nawiliwili and Honolulu, marking Viking's inaugural visit to Hawaii. The grand voyage allows passengers to explore islands of the South Pacific and the Caribbean, call upon Asian ports, from Hong Kong to Bangkok, explore the Middle East countries, (including Jordan, Oman, Israel, and Egypt), and sail through the Mediterranean prior to concluding in London UK.
- segment: (2021, January 4) 140-day Viking World Discoveries, departing from Los Angeles CA and visiting 66 ports in 27 countries.
- (2020, April 2-July 14) 103-night round-trip from Yokohama
- destinations: Southeast Asia, India, Red Sea, the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Norway, northern trans-Atlantic crossing, Iceland, the U.S. East Coast (New York), Caribbean, Panama Canal, San Francisco, crossing the Pacific to Hawaii and back to Japan.