(RCI-Royal Caribbean) Serenade of the Seas
In October 2021, RCI announced the company's first World Cruise, which is also one of the world's longest. The 274-night itinerary (December 10, 2023, thru September 10, 2024) is roundtrip from Miami and visits 150 ports/islands (65 countries, 7 continents).
Itinerary segments include:
- (Dec 10 - Feb 11) "Round the Horn: Americas and Antarctica Expedition" itinerary visits 36 ports/islands, 3 continents, and destinations in the Caribbean, Central and South America, Cape Horn, Antarctica, Rio de Janeiro (New Year's Eve overnight), Los Angeles (overnight).
- (Feb 11 - May 9) "Wonders of Asia and the Pacific Expedition" itinerary visits 40 ports/islands, 3 continents, and destinations in North America (Hawaii), Oceania (French Polynesia), New Zealand, Australia, Asia (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, India, Japan).
- (May 9 - July 10) "Middle East Treasures and Marvels of the Med Expedition" itinerary visits 44 ports, 3 continents, and destinations in Arabia (Dubai, Jordan), Africa (Egypt), Mediterranean (Turkey, Greece, Italy, France, Spain), Adriatic (Croatia).
- (July 10 - Sept 10) "Capitals of Culture" itinerary visits 40 ports, 3 continents and destinations in the Mediterranean (Spain, Morocco), Baltic (Russia/St Petersburg, Norway), with the Transatlantic crossing from Europe to the USA (via Iceland and NYC New York) ending in PortMiami.
(AIDA Cruises) AIDAsol
(2022, October 26) 117-night round-trip from Hamburg Germany. Shorter options range in length from 30 to 48 nights.
- destinations: AIDAsol is due to visit 43 ports in 20 countries on 4 continents, pass the International Date Line and cross the equator twice. Out of Hamburg Germany, she is first setting a course for South America. Following visits to the Canary Islands and Cape Verde Islands, destinations like Ushuaia, Buenos Aires Argentina, Rio de Janeiro Brazil, and Chile await. The liner continues westward to Bora Bora, Tonga, Tahiti, Fiji, Vanuatu (Christmas), New Caledonia, Australia to Mauritius. The last leg of the world cruise takes guests onboard AIDAsol via La Reunion to Namibia and South Africa. On the way back to Europe, passengers visit Madeira and Tenerife. The journey continues via Lisbon Portugal and Cherbourg France, to Hamburg Germany, where it ends on February 20, 2023.
- The 117-day journey includes rounding Cape Horn (Chile Antarctica), the Cape of Good Hope, and calling at destinations including Glacier Alley, Mauritius, Cape Town, Tierra del Fuego, and New Year's Eve in Sydney Australia. In addition to popular destinations, the liner is scheduled to make first-time calls at Suva Fiji, Nuku'alofa Tonga, Mystery Island Vanuatu, Ile des Pins New Caledonia, and Geraldton Australia.
(2023, October 27) 117-night round-trip from Hamburg Germany.
- destinations: AIDAsol is due to visit 43 ports in 20 countries on 4 continents, and cross the equator twice. The journey includes Cape Verde Islands, Tierra del Fuego, Tahiti & Fiji, Mauritius, and southern Africa. Christmas in Vanuatu and New Year's Eve in Sydney Australia are some of the highlights.
- AIDAsol also visits Rio de Janeiro (Brazil); Buenos Aires (Argentina); Patagonia; South Seas (Tahiti, Moorea, Vanuatu, and New Caledonia); South Africa & Namibia.
(2024, January 5) 155-night round-trip from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida).
- destinations: 40+ countries in 6 continents with 22 overnights and 27 late-night stays in port
- Highlights of the World’s Wonders experiences include the Great Wall of China (3-night land excursion), Great Pyramids of Giza (shore excursion), Chichen Itza (shore excursion), Petra (shore excursion), Taj Mahal (3-night land excursion), Christ the Redeemer (6-night land excursion), Colosseum (shore excursion).
- Other overnight experiences available on the 2024 World Cruise feature a stay on a Great Barrier Reef island, a journey through Transylvania (Romania), an exploration of the centuries-old rock-cut churches of Cappadocia (Turkey).
(Cunard) RMS Queen Mary 2
(2022, January 3-April 3) 118-night round trip from New York City, 6 segments offered
- destinations: Greece, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Australia, Bali prior to returning to Southampton UK via Abu Dhabi, Oman, Italy, Portugal. The liner is due to sail through the Suez Canal on the outbound voyage and on return.
(2023, January 3-April 30) 117-night Centenary World Voyage round trip from New York City,
- destinations: Colombo, Hong Kong, and Singapore emulating RMS Samaria 1923 world cruise. The journey also includes overnights in Dubai, Sydney, Cape Town as she sails from Southampton UK through Asia, Australia, South Africa.
Note: More information (prices and itinerary segments) and world cruise history on Queen Mary 2 is available at QueenMaryCruises.net
(Cunard) Queen Victoria
(2022, January 21-April 29) 97-night from Ft. Lauderdale to Southampton
- destinations: QV voyage is a westbound circumnavigation of the globe with a Panama Canal transit. The voyage offers a collection of sights and access to 19 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It sails across the Pacific Ocean, past Sydney Opera House, and spends overnights in vibrant port cities including San Francisco, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Cape Town.
(2023, January 20-April 23) 92-night Centenary World Voyage round trip from New York City,
- destinations: RMS Laconia’s 1922-1923 ports of call with stops in Hong Kong, New York City, Singapore, Cabo San Lucas, Colombo, San Francisco CA, Hilo, Honolulu, Manila, Naples as well visiting Aruba, Jordan, Tonga, and a full Panama Canal transit.
Note: More information (prices and itinerary segments) and world cruise history on Queen Mary 2 is available at QueenVictoriaCruises.net
(2022) 116-night from Miami FL to Los Angeles “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic” - replaced with the 132-night "Caribbean Idylls & Mediterranean Masterpieces"
- destinations: Panama Canal, Hawaii, Tonga, Samoa, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Israel, the Black Sea, Greece, the French Riviera. Central America focus, visiting Nicaragua, Jamaica, Guatemala, the Panama Canal along with Mexican Riviera exploration. Polynesia and South Pacific focus, out of Hawaii to Tonga, with a total of 12 days at sea. Australia & New Zealand focus, exploring the “Lord of the Rings” landscapes and Barossa and Margaret River wine regions, with overnights in Sydney and Auckland. Indonesia and Indian Ocean focus, sailing along Australia’s west coast and highlighting the temples of Bali and Sri Lanka, along with an overnight in Singapore and on to the Maldives. Intensive exploration of the Holy Land and Arabian Gulf, including overnights in Mumbai, Luxor, the Valley of the Kings (Safaga, Egypt), Jerusalem (Tel Aviv), visiting the ancient sites of Limassol, Petra, and Rhodes, as well as transiting the Suez Canal. Black Sea coast exploration, overnighting in Istanbul and Monte Carlo and calling at historical cities in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, along with the Italian Riviera. Trans-Atlantic route exploring Gibraltar and the limestone Saint Michael’s Cave, the military bastions of Cartagena and Ponta Delgada, capital of the Azores archipelago.
- Segments: 8 segments of 12-20 days
roundtrip Miami or Los Angeles (116 nights); out of Miami FL to Monte Carlo (102 nights); out of Los Angeles to Monte Carlo (100 nights) or out of Los Angeles to Miami (86 nights).
(2022, January 17-May 29) 132-night from Miami FL to Los Angeles “Caribbean Idylls & Mediterranean Masterpieces"
- destinations: 82 ports in 32 different countries, 11 overnights in some of the most iconic cities in the world including Cannes (French Riviera), Naples (Italy), Monte Carlo (Monaco), and Istanbul (Turkey, Galataport), as well as the island enclaves of the Canary Islands, St. Barts, Madeira, and more.
- the number of islands on the itinerary is 45, including 19 calls in the Caribbean, and immersive exploration of the Canaries with calls in 6 out of 7 of the main islands and overnight in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Other explorations include the Azores, Cape Verde Islands, Madeira, Gibraltar, Corsica, Sardinia, the Balearic Isles, Sicily, Malta, Cyprus, Crete, Bermuda, and the Greek Isles.
- 11 cruise segments ranging from 9 to 16-nights.
(2023, January 11-May 31) 140-night from Miami FL to Barcelona (128-night to Venice, 119-night to Athens (Piraeus) “Wild Kingdoms & Exotic Discoveries”, visiting 6 continents, 40 countries, and 73 ports (of which 5 maiden ports of call and 19 overnights).
- destinations: South Pacific, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Seychelles, Africa, Egypt, the Black Sea, Mediterranean, Western Europe - Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Romania, Georgia, Turkey; the Dalmatian Coast - Croatia and Montenegro; Iberia.
- segments: 9 separate segments ranging from 9 to 23 nights.
- Access to the sites of 3 of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World - Egypt’s Pyramids of Giza, Turkey’s ruins of the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, and the Temple of Artemis.
- Access to 70 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- 5 maiden calls in Gladstone, Australia; Madang and Wewak, Papua New Guinea; Ternate, Indonesia; and Haa Alif Atoll (Utheemu), Maldives.
- Overnight stays in Panama City, Callao, Easter Island, Bora Bora, Papeete, Sydney, Rabaul, Bali (Benoa), Singapore, Chennai/Madras, Colombo, Mahe/Victoria, Barcelona, plus double overnights in Yangon, Mombasa, and Venice.
- Focused destination segments in South America and the Caribbean; South Pacific and French Polynesia; Australia, PNG, and Indonesia; India and Southeast Asia; the islands of the Indian Ocean and Africa’s east coast; the Arabian Peninsula and Egypt; the Dalmatian Coast and the Adriatic.
(2024, January 5-April 10) 105-night from Miami FL to Civitavecchia (Rome, Italy), visiting 49 ports of call in 22 different countries and destinations.
- destinations: Mexico, the Panama Canal, French Polynesia, the South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, the Red Sea, the Suez Canal, the Mediterranean isles of Crete, Cyprus, and Sicily.
- segments: 89-night World Cruise from Los Angeles CA to Rome. The itinerary is comprised of 7 unique 13- to 18-night segments.
Highlights include 14 overnights in intriguing cities like Panama City, Cabo San Lucas, Bora Bora, Papeete, Auckland, Napier, Hobart, Sydney, Cairns, Bali, Colombo, Cochin, Mumbai, and Eilat. Crystal’s 27th World Cruise is due to access 45 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, from the Buddhas of Mumbai’s Elephanta Caves to the Land of Frankincense in Oman and the mosaics of Paphos in Cyprus.
Fred Olsen Borealis
(2022, January 6) 101-night round-trip from Southampton UK
(2022, January 4) 105-night round-trip from Liverpool UK
- destinations: The ‘Around the World’ voyage features transits of both the Suez and Panama Canals. It explores America, Hawaii, PNG, New Zealand, and offers a 3-day stay in Sydney, along with a total of 37 ports of call with fewer sea days in between.
- segments: shorter fly-cruises, ranging from 17 to 84 nights
(2022, February 23) 80-night round-trip from Southampton UK
(2023, February 21) 80-night round-trip from Liverpool UK
- destinations: The ‘Around the World in 80 Days’ voyage is timed to take advantage of exceptional experiences, with a call at Safaga coinciding with the 100-year anniversary of Tutankhamen's discovery and calls in Japan specially-timed to capture the cherry blossom in bloom. The 80-day journey aboard Borealis is taking place in the novel's 150th anniversary year and will call at many of the ports visited by Fogg, such as Mumbai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, San Francisco.
- Ports of call include Southampton UK, Lisbon, Cruising Strait of Messina, Brindisi, Port Said (Cairo), Cruising Suez Canal, Safaga, Mumbai, Mormugao (Goa), Kochi, Singapore, Nha Trang, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Hakata (Fukuoka), Osaka (Kobe), Nagoya (Aichi), Yokohama (Tokyo), Crossing International Date Line, Honolulu (Oahu), Lahaina (Maui), Hilo, San Francisco, San Diego, Acapulco, Puerto Caldera (Puntarenas), Cruising Panama Canal, Cartagena de Indias, Santa Marta, Road Town (Tortola), Basseterre, Ponta Delgada, Southampton UK.
Holland America ms Zaandam
(2022, January 3) 127-night round-trip from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
- destinations: 50 ports of call in 27 countries across 4 continents, overnights at 9 ports, late-night departures at 10 ports, scenic cruising in the Amazon, Kanmon Strait and Dardanelles, transits of the Suez and Panama canals, 2 equator crossings on 1 crossing of the International Date Line.
(2023, January 3) 127-night round-trip from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
- destinations: ms Zaandam crosses the South Pacific to Australia and New Zealand before sailing up Africa's west coast and heading to Northern Europe.
- 61 ports in 30 different countries and island nations
- 8 overnights: Fuerte Amador (Panama City), Papeete, Sydney, Hobart, Adelaide, Fremantle (Perth), Cape Town, and Amsterdam.
(2023, January 4) 117-night from Rome Italy. Also embarking from Marseille and Barcelona
- destinations: 43 destinations in a total of 24 countries with 25+ UNESCO World Heritage sites across 5 continents. The journey offers 9 extended overnights and the cruise ship crosses the equator twice.
- Ports of call include Lifou & Mare islands in New Caledonia, Alotau (Papua New Guinea) prior to heading to Lombok island in Indonesia, then Singapore and Port Klang (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). Before reaching the Suez Canal transit, passengers can see Colombo (Sri Lanka) and spend 2 days taking in the sights of Mumbai (India) prior to reaching Salalah (Oman) and Aqaba (Jordan) for Petra.
- With no more than 4 consecutive sea days, passengers enjoy 9 overnights including Buenos Aires (Argentina), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), Ushuaia (Argentina), Callao (Peru), Valparaiso (Chile), Papeete (Tahiti), Sydney (Australia), Benoa (Indonesia), Mumbai (India).
(2023, January 5) 118-night from Genoa Italy. Also embarking from Civitavecchia-Rome, Marseille, Barcelona
- destinations: 53 destinations in a total of 33 countries across 6 continents with a focus on Asian aspirational locations. The liner is due to undertake a 30,000+ nautical mile journey that crosses 24 separate time zones. Crossing the Atlantic from Europe, MSC Poesia is scheduled to visit the tropical islands of the Caribbean and sail through the Panama Canal. Next is the west coast of Central America with visits to Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico before heading to San Francisco CA.
- The Pacific leg features calls to Maui, Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, Auckland NZ, Sydney, the Australian Gold Coast, Cairns, and the Great Barrier Reef, PNG-Papua New Guinea, and the Philippines. The cruise ship is then due to arrive in Japan during the cherry blossom season with visits to Kyoto (Kobe) and Tokyo.
- Passengers can further discover Asia with visits to Shanghai, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia. Crossing the Indian Ocean to the Gulf region of the Middle East, MSC Cruises' Poesia is then due to head home to the Mediterranean via the Suez Canal.
(2024, January 4) 121-night from Civitavecchia-Rome. Also embarking from Genoa Italy
- destinations: 52 destinations in 31 countries. From the Mediterranean to the Red Sea via the Suez (Egypt), Africa, South America, the Caribbean, the US, and Canada, prior to returning to Europe via Greenland & Iceland, the new itinerary includes the exploration of Brazil & Amazonia along the Amazon River.
- The world cruise features some of the most attractive destinations like Luxor (Egypt), Aqaba (Petra, Jordan), Zanzibar (Tanzania), Mahe Island (Victoria, Seychelles), Cape Town (South Africa), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), New York City (USA), Quebec (Canada), Reykjavik (Iceland), and more.
(2022, January 6) "Around the World in 180 Days" from Los Angeles CA to New York (December 21, 2021, from Miami FL - 196-day)
- Around The World cruise highlights include: 4 oceans cruised, 19 seas cruised, 6 continents, 44 countries, 43 islands, 91 ports, 22 time zones crossed, 68 UNESCO World Heritage sites, 19 overnight stays, 2 times equator crossed, International date line crossed, Manila, Philippines - largest population, Akaroa, New Zealand - smallest population.
(2023, January 15) "Around the World in 180 Days" from San Francisco CA
- January 15, 2023 – 180-day round-trip from San Francisco CA
- January 15, 2023 – 200-day from San Francisco CA to New York
- December 28, 2022 – 198-day from Miami FL to San Francisco CA
- December 28, 2022 – 214-day round-trip from Miami FL
- December 28, 2022 – 218-day from Miami FL to New York.
- Around The World cruise highlights include: a total of 96 destinations in 33 different countries across 4 continents. Vacationers have in-depth experiences with multi-day stays in 20 ports of call in South America, Africa, Asia, and Alaska as well as the opportunity to witness the splendor of Antarctica with 3 full days cruising in Half Moon Island, Admiralty Bay, and Paradise Bay. The itinerary provides access to 60+ UNESCO World Heritage sites and vacationers sailing the full world cruise have the opportunity to take part in 5 included shoreside events. All passengers on the Around the World in 180 Days cruise receive their choice of 64 free shore excursions, or a free $6,400 shipboard credit, or a free beverage package.
(2024, January 14) "Around the World in 180 Days" from Los Angeles CA to New York
Around The World cruise highlights include: 3 oceans cruised, 15 seas cruised, 96 destinations in 34 different countries, 100+ UNESCO World Heritage sites, 24 overnight stays.
(2022, January 5) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
(2022, January 19) 111-night roundtrip from Los Angeles, CA
- destinations: 51 destinations, 29 countries, 6 continents, and 34,000 nautical miles. The voyage crosses the Equator twice.
- 11 late-night calls, including an overnight in Dubai.
- 25 UNESCO World Heritage sites like the historical city of Jerusalem (Ashdod) and the archaeological city of Petra (Aqaba).
- Ports of call include the Panama Canal, Bermuda, Puntarenas, Barcelona, Rome, Monte Carlo, Athens (Piraeus), Suez Canal, Bali, Singapore, Fiordland National Park, Pago Pago, as well as two stops in Hawaii. Late-night calls are offered at destinations including Genoa, Malta, Abu Dhabi, Sydney, Auckland, and Mykonos.
(2023, January 5) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
(2023, January 19) 111-night roundtrip from Los Angeles, CA; 97-day from LA to Fort Lauderdale
- destinations: 50 destinations across 31 different countries and 6 continents, including Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, South America, North America.
- 34,500 nautical miles in a total of 111 days.
- The 2023 World Cruise crosses the Equator twice.
- Maiden port of call to Gythion, Greece, popular as the port for ancient Sparta.
- 21 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Mount Etna (from Catania, Italy), Petra (from Aqaba, Jordan), and the ancient Greek city of Ephesus (Turkey).
- The journey offers overnights in Dubai and Venice as well as 10 “More Ashore” late-night calls.
- Countries visited include Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia, Thailand, Israel, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Spain, Costa Rica, Panama, and more.
(2024, January 4) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, CA; 97-day from LA to Fort Lauderdale
- destinations: 51 destinations across 27 different countries and 6 continents, including Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, South America & North America.
- Island Princess is scheduled to sail 33,000+ nautical miles in 111 days.
- 12 Maiden World Cruise port calls to Benoa (Bali Indonesia), Heraklion (Crete Greece), Haifa (Tel Aviv-Nazareth, Israel), Mykonos Island (Greece), Genoa (Milan, Italy), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii, Italy), Livorno (Florence-Pisa, Italy), Villefranche-sur-Mer (Nice, France Riviera), Lisbon (Portugal), Agadir (Morocco), Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands), Bermuda.
- Visits to 25 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, The Port Fortress of Cartagena, the ancient Greek city of Ephesus (Kusadasi, Turkey), The Acropolis in Athens (Piraeus).
- The World Cruise crosses the Equator twice.
- The cruise offers an overnight visit to Dubai and 11 “More Ashore” late-night calls in Abu Dhabi (UAE), Auckland (New Zealand), Sydney (NSW Australia).
- Countries visited include Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Spain, Morocco, Greece, Canary Islands, Costa Rica, and more.
(2022, May 18) The 106-night / 107-day itinerary features a full Panama Canal transit, Suez Canal transit, visiting 21 UNESCO sites, 27 countries (6 continents), 43 ports (4 maiden ports - Sibenik, Olden, Isafjordur, Falmouth UK), 12 late-night port departures, 4 overnights (Dubai, Venice, NYC, Callao-Lima), optional land tours from Callao (to Machu Picchu and Galapagos Islands), Easter Island (cruising)
The voyage's total mileage is 34000 nm/nautical miles (63 km / 39130 mi).
Princess Cruises 2022 world circumnavigation voyage can be alternatively booked in 14 segments/itineraries ranging between 19-107 days. Roundtrips are offered from 3 homeports - Auckland NZ (May 14), Sydney NSW (May 18), Brisbane QLD (May 20).
(2023, May 31) 107-night roundtrip from Auckland; Sydney (June 4); Brisbane (June 6).
- Sailing 32,500 nm (nautical miles) through the Indian Ocean, Mediterranean, North Sea, Atlantic Ocean, 3 historic Panama Canal locks, and the Pacific, the cruise crosses the Arctic Circle once, the equator twice.
- The 107-day voyage visits 44 destinations in 26 different countries on 6 continents, including North America, South America, Australia, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
- Access to 20+ UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the “lost” City of Petra (from Aqaba); the Statue of Liberty (from New York City); Medina of Tetouan (from Tangier); Rapa Nui National Park (Easter Island); Thingvellir National Park (Reykjavik); and more.
- 6 maiden World Cruise ports: Belfast (Northern Ireland); Invergordon (Scotland); Marseille (France); Malaga (Spain); Elba (Portoferraio, Italy); Tangier (Morocco).
- More time in port with ten late-night “More Ashore” stays, including Papeete (Tahiti), Quebec City, and Barcelona; as well as 3 overnights in Dubai, Lima (Callao), and New York City.
- Opportunities to sail on shorter segments from 50 to 73 days departing from London, Sydney, Auckland, and Brisbane, as well as shorter segments ranging between 21-34 days.
- Asian destinations include Singapore, Colombo (Sri Lanka), and Komodo Island (Indonesia).
(2024, April 30) 110-night roundtrip from Sydney; Brisbane (May 2), visiting 32 countries.
- Departures are also offered from Melbourne, Perth (Fremantle), Adelaide, Auckland.
- Extended More Ashore stays are available in various destinations including overnights in Papeete (Tahiti) and Cairns, along with late-night stays in Auckland, Honolulu, Hong Kong, Tahiti (Papeete), San Francisco, and Vancouver BC.
- Access to 14+ UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Greater Blue Mountains (from Sydney), the Tasmanian Wilderness (from Burnie), and the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia (from Port Douglas).
RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Mariner
(2022, January 3) 119-night round-trip from San Francisco
- destinations: The 120-day "Navigate the World, Elementals of the Pacific" cruise includes 28270 nautical miles of navigation and visits 59 ports in 17 countries. Sailing across 2 oceans the Regent world cruise takes on 13 seas, glaciers, and fjords along with 3 continents. In the 59 ports of call, 18 are overnights, with passengers allowed more time to explore in Bali, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Vancouver. A total of 43 UNESCO World Heritage sites are scheduled to be visited. Appealing to archaeology, history, and nature-buffs, Taputapuatea in French Polynesia, Kyoto’s Himeji Castle, the Wet Tropics of Queensland, and Bangkok’s Historic City of Ayutthaya are available to explore.
(2023, January 7-May 30) 143-night from Miami FL to Barcelona
- destinations: 42 countries on 6 continents, 72 ports of call, sailing 38,279 nautical miles, including a full Panama Canal transit and the navigation of 3 oceans, 14 seas, gulfs, straits, channels, and bays. Land tours (356 complimentary shore excursions) and access to 48x UNESCO sites are also included.
- Regent Seven Seas' 2023 World Cruise is the longest for the cruise line since 2011 and is scheduled to explore South America, Australia, South Pacific Islands, the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Spain.
(2024, January 6) 132-night round-trip from Miami FL
- destinations: 31 countries on 4 continents, 66 ports of call, sailing 34,500 nautical miles, exploring Central America, the U.S. West Coast, Hawaii, South Pacific Islands, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, the Indian subcontinent, Bermuda, and the Mediterranean.
- The voyage spans ~5 months and offers 442 free shore excursions, 12 in-port overnights, and transits of both the Panama and Suez canals.
- 61 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the most the line has ever visited on a global voyage. Australia's Gondwana Rainforests, the Churches and Convents of Goa, Tuscany’s Medici Villas and Gardens are among the iconic sites to be explored.
(2022, January 11 - June 6) 145-day from Los Angeles CA to Piraeus-Athens. Segments ranging from 21 to 81 days are available.
- destinations: 72 ports in 28 different countries on 5 continents, 20 overnights, 21 late-night port stays. The "Extraordinary Horizons" cruise sails westbound, visiting Hawaii, the South Pacific islands, Australia, New Zealand, destinations in Asia, Arabia, and Africa.
(2023, January 6 - May 27) 140-day from Miami to Barcelona. Segments ranging from 21 to 81 days are available.
- destinations: 61 ports in 32 different countries on 5 continents, 10 overnights, 16 late-night port stays.
- Ports of call include Tahiti, Perth (Fremantle), Sydney, Melbourne, Mombasa, Durban, Dakar, Cape Town, Casablanca. The cruise ship will also call at a number of hidden gems in Seychelles, Papua New Guinea, South Pacific, Western Australia, Easter Island, West Africa, Cape Verde, and more.
- During the 2023 Grand Voyage, the Seabourn Quest ship is sailing to Central America, skimming the coast of South America, and heading to Antarctica, South Georgia, and the Falklands before making her way back to the Amazon and through the Caribbean.
Silversea Silver Whisper
(2022, January 6-May 22) 136-night Tale of Tales from Fort Lauderdale FL to Copenhagen. destinations: 69 destinations across 32 different countries. Silversea’s passengers transit the Panama Canal, sail the Chilean Fjords, step foot on land in Antarctica, walk among the wildlife of South Georgia, relax on beaches in Seychelles, admire Petra (Aqaba, Jordan), discover the Holy Land and the Mediterranean, before seeing the natural wonders of Northern Europe.
Silver Whisper's 2022 World Cruise 9 segments include:
- January 6 - January 18 - from Fort Lauderdale (Florida) to Lima (Callao)
- January 18 - February 1 - from Lima (Callao) to Ushuaia
- February 1 - February 24 - from Ushuaia to Cape Town
- February 24 - March 17 - from Cape Town to Mahe
- March 17 - March 30 - from Mahe to Aqaba (Petra)
- March 30 - April 13 - from Aqaba (Petra) to Athens (Piraeus)
- April 13 - April 29 - from Athens (Piraeus) to Bordeaux
- April 29 - May 11 - from Bordeaux to Reykjavik
- May 11 - May 22 - from Reykjavik to Copenhagen.
Silversea Silver Shadow
(2023, January 9-May 28) 139-night ‘South Side Story – All the World’s A Stage' from Sydney, Australia to Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida)
- destinations: 5 continents, 66 destinations in 34 different countries. 40 of the destinations have not been visited on the company’s recent World Cruises
- 20 overnights in 17 port cities
- 10 bespoke events, 5 of which exclusive to world-cruising vacationers.
(2024, January 15) 132-night ‘Far East-West' round-trip from San Francisco CA encompassing most of the Pacific Rim, from Hawaii and Pacific isles, to Australia & New Zealand, through Southeast Asia, Japan, China, and the Russian Far East, then back across the Pacific to Alaska, Canada, California.
- 65 destinations across 14 different countries, including 40 brand new destinations for a Silversea World Cruise
- 23 overnights
- The remote Russian Far East and America’s wildly Alaska feature for the first time on a Silversea World Voyage.
Viking OCEAN Viking Star
(2021, December 24) 136-day "2021-2022 Viking World Cruise" from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida) visiting 56 ports of call in 27 countries, and featuring overnights in 11 major cities including Yangon, Auckland, Singapore, Mumbai, Luxor, Haifa, and Istanbul.
Up to 930 passengers are able to sail on Viking Star through the Panama Canal, up along the U.S. West Coast, across the Pacific to Hawaii and onto New Zealand, through Asia, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean. The journey ends in London UK.
- segment: 119-day option "2022 World Cruise Horizons" leaving on January 10, 2022, from Los Angeles CA that covers 49 ports in 22 countries before concluding in London.
Once vacationers arrive in London UK at the conclusion of their sailings, they have the option to remain onboard for 3 days.
Viking OCEAN Viking Neptune
(2022, December 22) 138-day "2022-2023 Viking World Cruise" from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida) visiting 58 ports of call in 28 countries, and featuring overnights in 11 major cities including Haifa, Istanbul, and Sydney, and double overnights in Bali, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Yangon, Mumbai, and Auckland.
World Cruise guests sail from Florida to Central America, prior to transiting the Panama Canal and sailing up North America's West Coast.
- segment: a 121-day Viking World Journeys itinerary allows travellers to join Viking Neptune in Los Angeles CA and cross the Pacific to call in Hawaii, Australia & New Zealand, before exploring Asia and the Middle East.
- Finally, the liner heads to the Mediterranean to conclude the cruise in London UK.
(Viking OCEAN) Viking Sky & Viking Neptune
(2023, December 20 (Sky) / December 23 (Neptune) 138-day "2023-2024 Viking World Cruise" from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida) visiting 57 ports of call in 28 countries, and featuring overnights in 11 ports, such as Haifa (Tel Aviv, Israel), Istanbul Turkey, and Sydney NSW Australia, and double overnights in Auckland New Zealand, Mumbai (Bombay, India), Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam), Yangon (Rangoon, Myanmar), and Bali Indonesia.
- Both ships are due to sail the identical itinerary in parallel.
- From Florida, passengers on the 2023-2024 Viking World Cruise sail to Central America, prior to transiting the Panama Canal and up North America's west coast.
- A 121-day Viking World Journeys itinerary is available, allowing guests to embark at Los Angeles (San Pedro-Long Beach, California) and cross the Pacific to visit Hawaii, Australia & New Zealand, before exploring Asia and the Middle East. The ships finally sail through the Mediterranean and conclude the cruise in London (England) UK.
- Highlights of the 2023-2024 Viking World Cruise itinerary include Singapore, Sydney Australia, Mumbai India, Nawiliwili (Lihue, Kauai Island, Hawaii), London England, and Istanbul Turkey.