- (2019, October 28-2020, February 22) 117-day roundtrip from Hamburg
- The voyage visits 41 ports on 7 continents.
- In addition to Australia, highlights also include New Zealand, southern Africa, Tierra del Fuego, Rio de Janeiro, Tahiti, Mauritius, Bora Bora.
- segments: "Natural wonders at the end of the world" 35d Hamburg to San Antonio (Oct 28 - Dec 2, 2019); "Heavenly beaches as far as the eye can see" 48d San Antonio to Mauritius (Dec 2, 2019 - Jan 19, 2020); "Magical Africa" 34d Mauritius to Hamburg (Jan 19 - Feb 22, 2020).
RMS Queen Mary 2
- (2020, January 3-April 25) 113-night round trip from New York City, 99-night round trip from London
- destinations: East-West Voyage to Asia and Australia, including the Mediterranean, Indian Ocean, Southern Africa and Arabian Gulf
- Note: More information (prices and itinerary segments) and world cruise history on Queen Mary 2 is available at QueenMaryCruises.net
- (2019, January 10-April 27) 107-night roundtrip from Southampton, visiting 30 ports in 24 countries on 6 continents. The ship will operate on a westerly route that starts with trans-Atlantic crossing to Bermuda and Fort Lauderdale, follow stops in the Caribbean and a transit through Panama Canal to the Pacific Ocean. From there, the ship will sail along West Coast Mexico to San Francisco and then across the Pacific Ocean to Hawaii, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand and Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Seychelles, South Africa, Namibia, and Canary Islands before returning to Southampton.
- Overnight stays are offered in San Francisco, Sydney, Hong Kong, Cape Town.
- Cunard 2019 bookings started with $17,579 PP (double occupancy rates). Prices for the segment from Fort Lauderdale Florida to Southampton started at $15,799 PP.
- Note: More information (prices and itinerary segments) and world cruise history on Queen Mary 2 is available at QueenVictoriaCruises.net
CMV (Cruise and Maritime Voyages)
- (2020, January 2 - March 24) 78-night "Grand Africa and Indian Ocean" itinerary departing roundtrip from Bristol Avonmouth
- The voyage visits 31 ports on 3 continents.
- Early booking prices started from GBP 12,000 per person (double occupancy rates).
- The itinerary includes two Equator crossings, one Suez Canal transit
- Visited countries include are Namibia, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Seychelles, Reunion, Mauritius, Maldives, Sri Lanka, India, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Israel, Mediterranean (Malta, Gibraltar, La Coruna).
- Shore excursions options include Table Mountain (Cape Town), overnight safari, Taj Mahal (Agra), Mumbai.
- Among the call ports are Lisbon, Cape Verde Islands, Casablanca, St Helena Island, Holy Land, Malta, Gibraltar, La Coruna, Cobh.
CMV (Cruise and Maritime Voyages)
- (2020, January 6) 120-night "Escape the Winter" itinerary departing from London Tilbury
- The voyage visits 38 ports in 27 countries on 5 continents, Panama and Suez Canals.
- Early booking prices started from GBP 9,000 per person (double occupancy rates).
- (2019, January 14) 84-night from Los Angeles to Monte Carlo
- destinations: Hawaii, the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand, Indian Ocean, South Africa, the Mediterranean.
- (2020, January 6 - April 21) 104-night from Miami FL to Rome "Epic Empires and Idyllic Isles”, calling at 47 port cities in 23 different countries
- destinations: the voyage transits Panama and Suez Canals, Pacific and Indian oceans, Tasman, Andaman and Mediterranean seas. The itinerary features various diverse cultures along with UNESCO World Heritage Sites and island retreats. Overnights in a total of 17 great port cities, such as Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai. A South Pacific trip visiting 9 idyllic isles with overnight stays in Bora Bora and Papeete. A tour of New Zealand, showcasing dramatic fjords and legendary winelands, with an opportunity to visit Queenstown. Exploration of Australia’s eastern coast with maiden visits to the resort towns of Airlie Beach and Mooloolaba, and Great Barrier Reef discovery. A trip through Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, en route to Sri Lanka, which homes a collection of UNESCO World Heritage sites. Overnight stays in Cochin and Mumbai as well as the ancient empires in Israel, Jordan, Oman and Egypt. Calls at lesser-explored destinations in the Mediterranean including Aghios Nikolaos (Crete), Siracusa and Larnaca, before finishing in The Eternal City of Rome.
- segments: 7 focused segments of 13-18 days, and an 89-day cruise beginning January 22, 2020 in LA and culminating in Rome on April 21, 2020.
- (2021, January 5 - May 24) 138-night from Miami FL to London "Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders”
- destinations: Caribbean, Hawaii, South Pacific, Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, Far East, India, UAE and Mediterranean, featuring Panama Canal transit, visits to Egypt’s Valley of Kings, and Western Europe's winelands. Highlights include: Maiden visits to Townsville, Australia; Ambon and Banda Neira, Indonesia; Overnights in 17 global cities, with at least 2 overnights featured on all but one World Voyage segment; Exploration of the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and adventurous coastlines, as well as tropics of the Philippines, Brunei and Malaysia; Intensive early spring trip through Japan, with additional visits to Taiwan and Hong Kong; Far East discoveries in South Korea and China, with an overnight in Shanghai and 2 nights in Beijing; Concentration in Vietnam and Southeast Asia, with overnights in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Shanghai and Singapore; An exotic trip across Bay of Bengal and along Arabian Gulf, with 2 nights in Myanmar, visits to India and Sri Lanka en route to Dubai; A cruise along the gulfs of Aden and Oman, with visits to Oman and an overnight in Safaga, with access to Valley of Kings, then on to the Mediterranean coast; Sun-drenched discoveries in Europe, with overnights in winelands like Lisbon, Bordeaux (2 nights), Rome, Sardinia, Ibiza.
- Segments: 9 segments of 12-21 days
- Miami to London (Jan 5 - May 24, 139 days); Los Angeles to London (Jan 21 - May 24, 123 days); Miami to Rome (Jan 5 - May 12, 127 days); or Los Angeles to Rome (Jan 21 - May 12, 111 days).
- (2019, January 5) 129-night from Genoa to Hamburg
- destinations: Caribbean, Central America, U.S., South Pacific, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Europe
- segments: 118n Genoa to Genoa, 76n Genoa to Melbourne, 36n Genoa to San Francisco, 126n Genoa to Southampton, 128n Marseilles to Hamburg, 75n Marseilles to Melbourne, 118n Marseilles to Marseilles, 35n Marseilles to San Francisco, 118n Barcelona to Barcelona, 127n Barcelona to Hamburg, 127 nights;74n Barcelona to Melbourne, 34n Barcelona to San Francisco, 124n Barcelona to Southampton.
- (2020, embarking from Rome, Genoa, Marseille, Barcelona on January 4, 5, 6 and 7, respectively) 115-night
- destinations: 40 destinations in 23 countries, across 5 continents, with 8 destinations include an overnight in port.
- (2019, January 11) 180-night embarkation is available from NYC New York, Miami or Los Angeles; the voyage offers 14 overnight stays in cities including Bali, Hong Kong, Yangon, and Luxor; there will be shore excursions in Tokyo, Jerusalem, and Bordeaux
- destinations: The world cruise covers over 45,000 nautical miles across 2 oceans, 5 continents and 16 seas; travellers will visit 90 destinations in a total of 36 countries.
- (2020, January 8) 180-night from Miami Florida
- destinations: the itinerary explores Africa, rounds Cape of Good Hope and Cape Horn, and showcases the breadth of Alaska from Aleutian Islands to Inside Passage. Oceania Cruises 2020 Around the World Highlights also include 38 visited countries, 24 visited islands, 67 UNESCO World Heritage sites, 17 overnight stays (including 2-night stays), 44090 nautical miles sailed across 3 oceans and 18 seas.
- segments: 195n Miami to Miami (January 8, 2020), 200n Miami to New York (January 8, 2020), 177n San Francisco to Miami (January 26, 2020), 162n San Francisco to San Francisco (January 26, 2020), 182n San Francisco to New York (January 26, 2020).
- (2019, January 5) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- (2019, January 20) 111-night roundtrip from Los Angeles, CA
- destinations: 5 continents, 41 ports of call, such as Cape Town, Singapore and historic Panama Canal. Maiden calls include the village of Pointe-A-Pitre, Stewart Island, St.Helena Island and Jamestown. The UNESCO site and sacred city of Kandy from Colombo, Sri Lanka is also included.
- (2020, January 5) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida (34,287 nautical miles)
- (2020, January 20) 111-night roundtrip from Los Angeles and 95-night from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- destinations: 26 countries on 5 continents, 42 destinations. First time Princess Cruises during a World Cruise calls at Melbourne, Kaikoura, Praslin, Mayotte Island, and Zanzibar. A total of 12 late-night stays are offered, such as Melbourne, Phuket, Tahiti, Cape Town. The voyage also includes visits to 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- (2019, May 10) 106-day roundtrip from Sydney (also available roundtrips out of Brisbane and Auckland)
- ports / destinations: 39 in 32 countries (5 continents)
- seas and oceans: Indian, Mediterranean, Baltic, Atlantic, Caribbean, Panama Canal transit, Pacific
- 46- to 60-day long itinerary segments are available from Sydney AU, Dubai, Dover UK and NYC New York, with disembarkation in London or NYC
- 2-day stay / overnight ports: Dubai, St Petersburg (Russia), NYC
- (2020) 106-day roundtrip from Sydney (also available roundtrips out of Brisbane and Auckland)
- ports / destinations: 41 in 27 countries
- 2-day stay / overnight ports: Dubai, Lima, New York and Venice
Regent Seven Seas - Seven Seas Mariner
- (2020, January 24) 131-night round-trip from San Francisco, or (January 6, 2020) roundtrip from Miami FL
- destinations: 30 countries on 6 continents, visiting 36 UNESCO World Heritage sites among 66 ports, 13 of which are overnights. Sailing to islands of the South Pacific, India, around Arabian Peninsula, and then into Mediterranean in spring time and Caribbean and Central America early summer.
- (2021, January 5-May 3) 117-night from Miami FL to Barcelona
- destinations: 30 countries on 6 continents, 61 ports of call. The sailing starts with visits to the Caribbean, including Antigua, Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, and St Lucia islands. From the Caribbean, Seven Seas Mariner crosses Panama Canal to Ecuador and Peru prior to heading west across the Pacific to Easter Island, Pitcairn Islands, Tahiti, Bora Bora, Samoa. Sailing on West, Mariner spends over 3 weeks in Australia and New Zealand before heading to Asia for visits to Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore. The cruise ship then crosses Bay of Bengal to Sri Lanka and India prior to visiting Arabian Peninsula for calls in Oman and the UAE (United Arab Emirates). Stops in Egypt and Jordan are also on the schedule as the ship approaches Suez Canal for transit to the Mediterranean (where port calls include Haifa, Limassol, Rhodes, Patmos, Lesbos, Santorini, Istanbul, Bozcaada, Kusadasi, Amalfi, Civitavecchia (for Rome), Livorno, and Monte Carlo. Prices start from USD 62,000 pp.
Regent Seven Seas - Seven Seas Navigator
- (2019, January 4) 131-night from Los Angeles to NYC
- destinations: 5 continents, 26 countries, 62 ports of call.
- (2020, January 4-May 28) 145-night from Miami to San Francisco. Segments ranging from 30 to 116 days are available.
- destinations: 62 ports in 36 different countries, 16 overnights and 18 late-night stays.
- (2019, January 6) 131-night from San Francisco to London
- destinations: 52 ports in 31 different countries across 5 continents with 16 overnights and numerous late-night stays.
(2020, January 6 - May 25) 140-night from Fort Lauderdale (Florida) to Amsterdam (Holland)
- destinations: 62 ports in 32 countries, visiting all the 7 continents.
- The list of destinations includes Caribbean (Puerto Rico, Barbados, Devil's Island), South America (Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina), Antarctic Peninsula, Magellan Strait, Chilean Fjords, Robinson Crusoe Island, Easter Island, French Polynesia, Vanuatu. Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Gulf of Aden, Red Sea, Suez Canal transit, Mediterranean (Italy), Portugal, ireland, Around Britain, Norway Fjords, Scotland, Holland.
- The full list of ports includes: Fort Lauderdale (Florida USA), Puerto Rico (San Juan), Barbados (Bridgetown), Devil's Island, Brazil (Fortaleza, Natal, Salvador de Bahia, Rio de Janeiro), Punta del Este, Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Puerto Madryn, Port Stanley (Falklands), Antarctic Peninsula, Magellan Strait, Cape Horn, Chilean Fjords, Puerto Chacabuco, Puerto Montt, Robinson Crusoe Island, Easter Island, Pitcairn Island (Adamstown), French Polynesia (Mangareva Island, Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora), Cook Islands (Aitutaki), Tonga (Nukualofa, Neiafu, Ovaka), Fiji (Lautoka), Vanuatu (Champagne Beach, Pentecost Island, Lifou), Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Penneshaw, Albany, Fremantle), Indonesia (Benoa, Semarang), Singapore, Thailand (Phuket), Sri Lanka (Colombo), India (Cochin, Mumbai), Oman (Muscat, Salalah, Aqaba), Egypt (Safaga), Suez Canal, Italy (Taormina, Sorrento, Civitavecchia-Rome), Spain (Barcelona), Portugal (Lisbon, Leixoes), ireland (Dublin, Belfast), Scotland (Portee, Kirkwall), Norway (Bergen, Flam), Scotland (Leith-Edinburgh), Holland (Amsterdam).
- (2019, February 24) 93-night from Auckland to Vancouver
- destinations: 50 ports of call, overnight stays in 15 cities, visiting New Zealand, Australia, Great Barrier Reef, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Russia and Alaska
- (2019, January 3) 128-night from Miami to London - destinations on 5 continents (21 countries, 44 ports, 10 overnights), South America, South Pacific islands, Africa, Strait of Magellan, Indian Ocean, Tasman Sea.
- (2019, August 31) 245-day from London (visiting 6 continents, 59 countries and a total of 113 ports, with 22 overnights and full circumnavigation of the globe) the longest-ever continuous world cruise. Segments include 127-day Viking World Treasures from London to Los Angeles which visits 33 countries and 61 cruise ports, or 119-day Viking World Wonders from Los Angeles to London which visits 29 countries and 55 cruise ports.
- 2019, August 31: 41-day British Isles to Eastern Seaboard, from London UK to New York City, visiting 11 countries, and featuring 24 guided tours and 4 overnight stays.
- 2019, October 10: 87-day The Americas and the Chilean Fjords, from New York to LA, visiting 18 countries, and featuring 38 guided tours and 9 overnight stays.
- 2020, January 4: 38-day South Pacific and the Land Down Under, from Los Angeles to Sydney, visiting 7 countries, and featuring 15 guided tours and 2 overnight stays.
- 2020, February 11: 82-day Australia, Asia, Europe and Beyond, from Sydney to London UK, visiting 21 countries, and featuring 39 guided tours and 8 overnight stays.