(2020, October 26, 2020-February 20, 2021) 117-day roundtrip from Hamburg
- The voyage visits 41 ports in 19 countries on 4 continents.
- Apart from popular destinations, the vessel is due to visit a number of ports for the first time, such as Puerto Chacabuco, Nuku’alofa, and the African port of Banjul. One of the top highlights is New Year’s Eve in Sydney. Beginning in Hamburg, and with shortstops in the UK and Portugal, AIDAaura sets sail for South America. Once there, travelers can look forward to destinations like Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Ushuaia, and Cape Horn. On her way to Australia, the AIDA Cruises ship is due to visit Tahiti, Tonga, and Fiji. Once in Australia, the schedule includes metropolises such as Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth. After the adventures Down Under, the ship continues sailing in the Indian Ocean, heading for Mauritius, and calling at Madagascar.
- After the second equator crossing and calls in Spain and France, AIDAaura returns to Hamburg.
(Cunard) RMS Queen Mary 2
(2020, January 3-April 25) 113-night round trip from New York City, 99-night round trip from London
- destinations: East-West Voyage to Asia and Australia, including the Mediterranean, Indian Ocean, Southern Africa, and Arabian Gulf
(2021, January 10-April 19) 99-night from Southampton. Shorter options range in length from 2 to 64 nights.
- destinations: Queen Mary 2 classic East-West World Voyage to Australia and Asia 2021 includes the Mediterranean, Arabian Gulf, Indian Ocean, Southern Africa. The beginning of the cruise is routed through South Africa and the Indian Ocean to Australia. Queen Mary 2 then heads north to Hong Kong and Singapore via Vietnam. The liner then sails through Malacca Straights across the Indian Ocean to the Arabian Gulf. The return to London from Dubai is routed via the Suez Canal and the Mediterranean.
(2022, January 3-April 3) 118-night round trip from New York City, 6 segments offered
- destinations: Greece, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Australia, Bali prior to returning to Southampton UK via Abu Dhabi, Oman, Italy, Portugal. The liner is due to sail through the Suez Canal on the outbound voyage and on return.
Note: More information (prices and itinerary segments) and world cruise history on Queen Mary 2 is available at QueenMaryCruises.net
(Cunard) Queen Victoria
(2021, January 10-April 19) 108-night roundtrip from Southampton
- destinations: QV voyage starts by crossing the Atlantic to Florida via Bermuda, which is followed by a trans-Panama segment. The liner then crosses the Pacific via Hawaii and Samoa to NZ and from there calls in Sydney, Australia's Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef prior to traveling to Hong Kong via Darwin and Vietnam. Next in line is ship's Asia visit, and a return via Singapore, the Indian Ocean, and South Africa.
(2022, January 21-April 29) 97-night from Ft. Lauderdale to Southampton
- destinations: QV voyage is a westbound circumnavigation of the globe with a Panama Canal transit. The voyage offers a collection of sights and access to 19 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It sails across the Pacific Ocean, past Sydney Opera House, and spends overnights in vibrant port cities including San Francisco, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Cape Town.
Note: More information (prices and itinerary segments) and world cruise history on Queen Mary 2 is available at QueenVictoriaCruises.net
(Cruise and Maritime Voyages) CMV Marco Polo
(2020, January 2 - March 24) 78-night "Grand Africa and Indian Ocean" itinerary departing roundtrip from Bristol Avonmouth
- The voyage visits 31 ports on 3 continents. Early booking prices started from GBP 12,000 per person (double occupancy rates).
- The itinerary includes two Equator crossings, one Suez Canal transit. Visited countries include are Namibia, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Seychelles, Reunion, Mauritius, Maldives, Sri Lanka, India, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Israel, Mediterranean (Malta, Gibraltar, La Coruna).
- Shore excursions options include Table Mountain (Cape Town), overnight safari, Taj Mahal (Agra), Mumbai.
- Among the ports of call are Lisbon, Cape Verde Islands, Casablanca, St Helena Island, Holy Land, Malta, Gibraltar, La Coruna, Cobh.
(Cruise and Maritime Voyages) CMV Columbus
(2020, January 6) 120-night "Escape the Winter" itinerary departing from London Tilbury
- The voyage visits 38 ports in 27 countries on 5 continents, Panama and Suez Canals. Early booking prices started from GBP 9,000 per person (double occupancy rates).
(2021, January 6) 120-night itinerary departing from London Tilbury
- Highlights include the Indian Ocean calling at Seychelles, Kenya with the option to go on Safari, South Africa, Brazil. A visit to Rio de Janeiro is also included. The voyage sails 34,770 nautical, visits 38 ports in 24 countries on 5 continents, Panama Canal. Passengers are able to see the Azores, sail the Caribbean, South Pacific, Australia (under the Sydney Bridge), and also have the chance to experience the Great Barrier Reef, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and New Zealand.
- Early booking prices started from GBP 9,000 per person (double occupancy rates).
(Crystal Ocean) Crystal Serenity
(2020, January 6 - April 21) 104-night from Miami FL to Rome "Epic Empires and Idyllic Isles”, calling at 47 port cities in 23 different countries
- destinations: the voyage transits Panama and Suez Canals, Pacific and Indian oceans, Tasman, Andaman, and Mediterranean seas. The itinerary features various diverse cultures along with UNESCO World Heritage Sites and island retreats. Overnights in a total of 17 great port cities, such as Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai. A South Pacific trip visiting 9 idyllic isles with overnight stays in Bora Bora and Papeete. A tour of New Zealand, showcasing dramatic fjords and legendary Winelands, with an opportunity to visit Queenstown. Exploration of Australia’s eastern coast with maiden visits to the resort towns of Airlie Beach and Mooloolaba, and Great Barrier Reef discovery. A trip through Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, en route to Sri Lanka, which homes a collection of UNESCO World Heritage sites. Overnight stays in Cochin and Mumbai as well as the ancient empires in Israel, Jordan, Oman, and Egypt. Calls at lesser-explored destinations in the Mediterranean including Aghios Nikolaos (Crete), Siracusa, and Larnaca, before finishing in The Eternal City of Rome.
- segments: 7 focused segments of 13-18 days, and an 89-day cruise beginning January 22, 2020, in LA and culminating in Rome on April 21, 2020.
(2021, January 5 - May 24) 138-night from Miami FL to London "Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders”
- destinations: Caribbean, Hawaii, South Pacific, Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, Far East, India, UAE, and the Mediterranean, featuring Panama Canal transit, visits to Egypt’s Valley of Kings, and Western Europe's Winelands. Highlights include: Maiden visits to Townsville, Australia; Ambon and Banda Neira, Indonesia; Overnights in 17 global cities, with at least 2 overnights featured on all but one World Voyage segment; Exploration of the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and adventurous coastlines, as well as tropics of the Philippines, Brunei and Malaysia; Intensive early spring trip through Japan, with additional visits to Taiwan and Hong Kong; Far East discoveries in South Korea and China, with an overnight in Shanghai and 2 nights in Beijing; Concentration in Vietnam and Southeast Asia, with overnights in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Shanghai and Singapore; An exotic trip across Bay of Bengal and along Arabian Gulf, with 2 nights in Myanmar, visits to India and Sri Lanka en route to Dubai; A cruise along the gulfs of Aden and Oman, with visits to Oman and an overnight in Safaga, with access to Valley of Kings, then on to the Mediterranean coast; Sun-drenched discoveries in Europe, with overnights in winelands like Lisbon, Bordeaux (2 nights), Rome, Sardinia, Ibiza.
- Segments: 9 segments of 12-21 days
(2020) Miami to London (Jan 5 - May 24, 139 days); Los Angeles to London (Jan 21 - May 24, 123 days); Miami to Rome (Jan 5 - May 12, 127 days); or Los Angeles to Rome (Jan 21 - May 12, 111 days).
(2022) 116-night from Miami FL to Los Angeles “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic”
- destinations: Panama Canal, Hawaii, Tonga, Samoa, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Israel, the Black Sea, Greece, the French Riviera. Central America focus, visiting Nicaragua, Jamaica, Guatemala, the Panama Canal along with Mexican Riviera exploration. Polynesia and South Pacific focus, out of Hawaii to Tonga, with a total of 12 days at sea. Australia & New Zealand focus, exploring the “Lord of the Rings” landscapes and Barossa and Margaret River wine regions, with overnights in Sydney and Auckland. Indonesia and Indian Ocean focus, sailing along Australia’s west coast and highlighting the temples of Bali and Sri Lanka, along with an overnight in Singapore and on to the Maldives. Intensive exploration of the Holy Land and Arabian Gulf, including overnights in Mumbai, Luxor, the Valley of the Kings (Safaga, Egypt), Jerusalem (Tel Aviv), visiting the ancient sites of Limassol, Petra, and Rhodes, as well as transiting the Suez Canal. Black Sea coast exploration, overnighting in Istanbul and Monte Carlo and calling at historical cities in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, along with the Italian Riviera. Trans-Atlantic route exploring Gibraltar and the limestone Saint Michael’s Cave, the military bastions of Cartagena and Ponta Delgada, capital of the Azores archipelago.
- Segments: 8 segments of 12-20 days
roundtrip Miami or Los Angeles (116 nights); out of Miami FL to Monte Carlo (102 nights); out of Los Angeles to Monte Carlo (100 nights) or out of Los Angeles to Miami (86 nights).
(2023, January 11, 2023-May 31) 140-night from Miami FL to Barcelona (128-night to Venice, 119-night to Athens (Piraeus) “Wild Kingdoms & Exotic Discoveries”, visiting 6 continents, 40 countries, and 73 ports (of which 5 maiden ports of call and 19 overnights).
- destinations: South Pacific, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Seychelles, Africa, Egypt, the Black Sea, Mediterranean, Western Europe - Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Romania, Georgia, Turkey; the Dalmatian Coast - Croatia and Montenegro; Iberia.
- segments: 9 separate segments ranging from 9 to 23 nights.
- Access to the sites of 3 of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World - Egypt’s Pyramids of Giza, Turkey’s ruins of the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, and the Temple of Artemis.
- Access to 70 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- 5 maiden calls in Gladstone, Australia; Madang and Wewak, Papua New Guinea; Ternate, Indonesia; and Haa Alif Atoll (Utheemu), Maldives.
- Overnight stays in Panama City, Callao, Easter Island, Bora Bora, Papeete, Sydney, Rabaul, Bali (Benoa), Singapore, Chennai/Madras, Colombo, Mahe/Victoria, Barcelona, plus double overnights in Yangon, Mombasa, and Venice.
- Focused destination segments in South America and the Caribbean; South Pacific and French Polynesia; Australia, PNG, and Indonesia; India and Southeast Asia; the islands of the Indian Ocean and Africa’s east coast; the Arabian Peninsula and Egypt; the Dalmatian Coast and the Adriatic.
Costa Cruises (Costa Deliziosa)
(2021, January 3-May 8) 125-night roundtrip from Venice, Italy
- destinations: Italy, Croatia, France, Greece, Cyprus, Israel, Jordan, Oman, India, Maldives, Seychelles, Madagascar, Reunion, Mauritius, South Africa, Namibia, St. Helena, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, United States, Bermuda, Portugal, Spain.
(Fred Olsen) Black Watch
(2021, January 8) 108-night round-trip from Southampton UK
- Destinations: Passengers can also depart from Liverpool on January 6 and disembark there on April 29, 2021. Destinations include Portugal, with calls to Oporto, from Leixoes, and the ‘Garden Island’ of Madeira, prior to moving to the Canary Islands and on to the Caribbean. Guests can also explore the islands of Bora Bora and Fiji, sail over Gatun Lake (one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the Modern World’), and visit the largest Buddhist temple in the world, situated in Borobudur, Java. Next in line are 9 Pacific islands, Australia, and 4 maiden calls including Fakarava, French Polynesia, Surabaya.
- Ports of call include Southampton, Oporto (from Leixoes), Funchal, Santa Cruz, Bridgetown, St John’s, Road Town, Grand Turk, Havana, Colon, Cruising Panama Canal, Puerto Caldera, Nuku Hiva, Fakarava, Papeete, Raiatea, Bora Bora, Crossing the International Date Line, Nuku’alofa, Savusavu, Mystery Island (Inyeug), Noumea, Sydney (two-night stay), Burnie, Melbourne, Albany, Perth (from Fremantle), Surabaya (overnight stay), Singapore (overnight stay), Sabang (Weh Island), Colombo, Kochi, Mormugao, Mumbai (overnight stay), Aqaba, Cruising Suez Canal, Haifa (overnight stay), Limassol, Valletta, Malaga, Southampton UK.
(Holland America) ms Zaandam
(2022, January 3) 127-night round-trip from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
- destinations: 50 ports of call in 27 countries across 4 continents, overnights at 9 ports, late-night departures at 10 ports, scenic cruising in the Amazon, Kanmon Strait and Dardanelles, transits of the Suez and Panama canals, 2 equator crossings on 1 crossing of the International Date Line.
(MSC) MSC Magnifica
(2020, embarking from Rome, Genoa, Marseille, Barcelona on January 4, 5, 6 and 7, respectively) 115-night
- destinations: 40 destinations in 23 countries, across 5 continents, with 8 destinations include an overnight in port.
(2021, January 5) 118-night from Genoa and Rome in Italy, Marseille in France, Barcelona in Spain.
- destinations: 53 destinations in 33 different countries. Sailing westwards, the first leg crosses the Atlantic Ocean to the islands of the Caribbean and through Panama Canal, then on to the continent's west coast (Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico) before reaching San Francisco.
- The 2nd leg visits Maui and volcanic Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, Auckland NZ, Sydney, and Australian Gold Coast, with Cairns and Great Barrier Reef, PNG, and the Philippines. Then it arrives in Japan during the cherry blossom season.
- After visiting Kyoto, Tokyo, and Shanghai in China, the 3rd leg sails to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, and Malaysia. Crossing the Indian Ocean to Sri Lanka and Dubai, passengers can explore Oman and Jordan and head through Suez Canal, back to the Mediterranean.
(Oceania) ms Insignia
(2020, January 8) 180-night from Miami Florida
- destinations: the itinerary explores Africa, rounds Cape of Good Hope and Cape Horn, and showcases the breadth of Alaska from the Aleutian Islands to Inside Passage. Oceania Cruises 2020 Around the World Highlights also include 38 visited countries, 24 visited islands, 67 UNESCO World Heritage sites, 17 overnight stays (including 2-night stays), 44090 nautical miles sailed across 3 oceans and 18 seas.
- segments: 195n Miami to Miami (January 8, 2020), 200n Miami to New York (January 8, 2020), 177n San Francisco to Miami (January 26, 2020), 162n San Francisco to San Francisco (January 26, 2020), 182n San Francisco to New York (January 26, 2020).
(2021, January 9) 180-night from Miami Florida (2021 Around the World In 180 Days)
- destinations: over 39,000 nautical miles across 3 oceans and 44 seas while calling at 100 ports in 44 different countries. The voyage visits Havana, the South Pacific, Asia, India, and Istanbul, along with the Arabian Peninsula and the glacial landscapes of Greenland and Iceland. Highlights also include 125 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, 3 days in Yangon, Myanmar, and 3 days in Istanbul. Additional overnights include Bangkok, Bora Bora, Bordeaux, Cairns, Dubai, Hong Kong, Jerusalem, Lisbon, Luxor, Mumbai, Saigon, Seville, Singapore, and Venice.
(2022, January 6) "Around the World in 180 Days" from Los Angeles CA to New York (December 21, 2021, from Miami FL - 196-day)
- Around The World cruise highlights include: 4 oceans cruised, 19 seas cruised, 6 continents, 44 countries, 43 islands, 91 ports, 22 time zones crossed, 68 UNESCO World Heritage sites, 19 overnight stays, 2 times equator crossed, International date line crossed, Manila, Philippines - largest population, Akaroa, New Zealand - smallest population.
(Princess) Pacific Princess
(2020, January 5) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida (34,287 nautical miles)
(2020, January 20) 111-night roundtrip from Los Angeles and 95-night from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- destinations: 26 countries on 5 continents, 42 destinations. First time Princess Cruises during a World Cruise calls at Melbourne, Kaikoura, Praslin, Mayotte Island, and Zanzibar. A total of 12 late-night stays are offered, such as Melbourne, Phuket, Tahiti, Cape Town. The voyage also includes visits to 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
(Princess) Sea Princess
(2020) 106-day roundtrip from Sydney (also available roundtrips out of Brisbane and Auckland)
- ports / destinations: 41 in 27 countries
- 2-day overnight ports: Dubai, Lima, New York, and Venice
- (2021) 108-day roundtrip from Sydney on June 3 (also available roundtrips out of Brisbane and Auckland)
- ports / destinations: 44 in 29 countries
- 2-day overnight ports: Dubai, Lima, New York
(Princess) Island Princess
(2021, January 3) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
(2021, January 17) 111-night roundtrip from Los Angeles, CA
- segments: 97-day World Voyage from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale (January 17)
- destinations: 50 destinations, 32 different countries on 6 continents. The voyage crosses the Equator twice.
- Visits to a total of 25 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the Great Barrier Reef, the Archaeological City of Petra, the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, and the historical city of Rabat.
- Island Princess sails a total of 34,000 nautical miles in 111 days.
- Maiden port calls include New Plymouth, New Zealand; Mindelo, Cape Verde Islands; and Gythion, Greece.
- An optional overland trip is offered to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park in the Australian Outback, which is home of the Ayers Rock.
- 14 late-night “More Ashore” stays are offered to maximize time in port, including Singapore, Dubai, and Venice.
(2022, January 5) 111-night roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
(2022, January 19) 111-night roundtrip from Los Angeles, CA
- destinations: 51 destinations, 29 countries, 6 continents, and 34,000 nautical miles. The voyage crosses the Equator twice.
- 11 late-night calls, including an overnight in Dubai.
- 25 UNESCO World Heritage sites like the historical city of Jerusalem (Ashdod) and the archaeological city of Petra (Aqaba).
- Ports of call include the Panama Canal, Bermuda, Puntarenas, Barcelona, Rome, Monte Carlo, Athens (Piraeus), Suez Canal, Bali, Singapore, Fiordland National Park, Pago Pago, as well as two stops in Hawaii. Late-night calls are offered at destinations including Genoa, Malta, Abu Dhabi, Sydney, Auckland, and Mykonos.
(Princess) Coral Princess
(2022, May 18) The 106-night / 107-day itinerary features a full Panama Canal transit, Suez Canal transit, visiting 21 UNESCO sites, 27 countries (6 continents), 43 ports (4 maiden ports - Sibenik, Olden, Isafjordur, Falmouth UK), 12 late-night port departures, 4 overnights (Dubai, Venice, NYC, Callao-Lima), optional land tours from Callao (to Machu Picchu and Galapagos Islands), Easter Island (cruising)
The voyage's total mileage is 34000 nm/nautical miles (63 km / 39130 mi).
Princess Cruises 2022 world circumnavigation voyage can be alternatively booked in 14 segments/itineraries ranging between 19-107 days. Roundtrips are offered from 3 homeports - Auckland NZ (May 14), Sydney NSW (May 18), Brisbane QLD (May 20).
(RSSC-Regent Seven Seas) Seven Seas Mariner
(2020, January 24) 131-night round-trip from San Francisco, or (January 6, 2020) roundtrip from Miami FL
- destinations: 30 countries on 6 continents, visiting 36 UNESCO World Heritage sites among 66 ports, 13 of which are overnights. Sailing to islands of the South Pacific, India, around the Arabian Peninsula, and then into the Mediterranean in springtime and the Caribbean and Central America early summer.
(2021, January 5-May 3) 117-night from Miami FL to Barcelona
- destinations: 30 countries on 6 continents, 61 ports of call. The sailing starts with visits to the Caribbean, including Antigua, Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, and St Lucia islands. From the Caribbean, Seven Seas Mariner crosses Panama Canal to Ecuador and Peru prior to heading west across the Pacific to Easter Island, Pitcairn Islands, Tahiti, Bora Bora, Samoa. Sailing on West, Mariner spends over 3 weeks in Australia and New Zealand before heading to Asia for visits to Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore. The cruise ship then crosses the Bay of Bengal to Sri Lanka and India prior to visiting Arabian Peninsula for calls in Oman and the UAE (United Arab Emirates). Stops in Egypt and Jordan are also on the schedule as the ship approaches Suez Canal for transit to the Mediterranean (where port calls include Haifa, Limassol, Rhodes, Patmos, Lesbos, Santorini, Istanbul, Bozcaada, Kusadasi, Amalfi, Civitavecchia (for Rome), Livorno, and Monte Carlo. Prices start from USD 62,000 pp.
(2022, January 3) 119-night round-trip from San Francisco
- destinations: The 120-day "Navigate the World, Elementals of the Pacific" cruise includes 28270 nautical miles of navigation and visits 59 ports in 17 countries. Sailing across 2 oceans the Regent world cruise takes on 13 seas, glaciers, and fjords along with 3 continents. In the 59 ports of call, 18 are overnights, with passengers allowed more time to explore in Bali, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Vancouver. A total of 43 UNESCO World Heritage sites are scheduled to be visited. Appealing to archaeology, history, and nature-buffs, Taputapuatea in French Polynesia, Kyoto’s Himeji Castle, the Wet Tropics of Queensland, and Bangkok’s Historic City of Ayutthaya are available to explore.
(2023, January 7-May 30) 143-night from Miami FL to Barcelona
- destinations: 42 countries on 6 continents, 72 ports of call, sailing 38,279 nautical miles, including a full Panama Canal transit and the navigation of 3 oceans, 14 seas, gulfs, straits, channels, and bays. On land, travellers have up to 356 complimentary shore excursions and access to a total of 48 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Regent Seven Seas' 2023 World Cruise is the longest for the cruise line since 2011 and is scheduled to explore South America, Australia, South Pacific Islands, the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Spain.
(Seabourn) Seabourn Sojourn
(2020, January 4 - May 28) 145-night from Miami to San Francisco. Segments ranging from 30 to 116 days are available.
- destinations: 62 ports in 36 different countries, 16 overnights, and 18 late-night stays.
(2021, January 3 - May 24) 140-day from Miami to Barcelona. Segments ranging from 21 to 81 days are available.
- destinations: 60 ports in 32 different countries, 10 overnights, 16 late-night port stays. The "Extraordinary Oceans" cruise sails east-to-west visiting Central America, South America's west coast, South Pacific islands, Australia NZ, Indonesia, Africa, Mediterranean.
(2022, January 11 - June 6) 145-day from Los Angeles CA to Piraeus (Athens). Segments ranging from 21 to 81 days are available.
- destinations: 72 ports in 28 different countries on 5 continents, 20 overnights, 21 late-night port stays. The "Extraordinary Horizons" cruise sails westbound, visiting Hawaii, the South Pacific islands, Australia, New Zealand, destinations in Asia, Arabia, and Africa.
(Silversea) Silver Whisper
(2020, January 6 - May 25) 140-night from Fort Lauderdale (Florida) to Amsterdam (Holland)
- destinations: 62 ports in 32 countries, visiting all the 7 continents.
- The list of destinations includes the Caribbean (Puerto Rico, Barbados, Devil's Island), South America (Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina), Antarctic Peninsula, Magellan Strait, Chilean Fjords, Robinson Crusoe Island, Easter Island, French Polynesia, Vanuatu. Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Gulf of Aden, Red Sea, Suez Canal transit, Mediterranean (Italy), Portugal, Ireland, Around Britain, Norway Fjords, Scotland, Holland.
- Full list of ports: Fort Lauderdale (Florida USA), Puerto Rico (San Juan), Barbados (Bridgetown), Devil's Island, Brazil (Fortaleza, Natal, Salvador de Bahia, Rio de Janeiro), Punta del Este, Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Puerto Madryn, Port Stanley (Falklands), Antarctic Peninsula, Magellan Strait, Cape Horn, Chilean Fjords, Puerto Chacabuco, Puerto Montt, Robinson Crusoe Island, Easter Island, Pitcairn Island (Adamstown), French Polynesia (Mangareva Island, Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora), Cook Islands (Aitutaki), Tonga (Nukualofa, Neiafu, Ovaka), Fiji (Lautoka), Vanuatu (Champagne Beach, Pentecost Island, Lifou), Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Penneshaw, Albany, Fremantle), Indonesia (Benoa, Semarang), Singapore, Thailand (Phuket), Sri Lanka (Colombo), India (Cochin, Mumbai), Oman (Muscat, Salalah, Aqaba), Egypt (Safaga), Suez Canal, Italy (Taormina, Sorrento, Civitavecchia-Rome), Spain (Barcelona), Portugal (Lisbon, Leixoes), ireland (Dublin, Belfast), Scotland (Portee, Kirkwall), Norway (Bergen, Flam), Scotland (Leith-Edinburgh), Holland (Amsterdam).
(2021, January 7-June 6) 150-night Finest World Tour from Fort Lauderdale FL to New York. Destinations: 54 call ports in 34 different countries. Destinations include Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Mumbai, Piraeus, and more.
(2022, January 6-May 22) 136-night Tale of Tales from Fort Lauderdale FL to Copenhagen. destinations: 69 destinations across 32 different countries. Silversea’s passengers transit the Panama Canal, sail the Chilean Fjords, step foot on land in Antarctica, walk among the wildlife of South Georgia, relax on beaches in Seychelles, admire Petra (Aqaba, Jordan), discover the Holy Land and the Mediterranean, before seeing the natural wonders of Northern Europe.
Silver Whisper's 2022 World Cruise 9 segments include:
- January 6 - January 18 - from Fort Lauderdale (Florida) to Lima (Callao)
- January 18 - February 1 - from Lima (Callao) to Ushuaia
- February 1 - February 24 - from Ushuaia to Cape Town
- February 24 - March 17 - from Cape Town to Mahe
- March 17 - March 30 - from Mahe to Aqaba (Petra)
- March 30 - April 13 - from Aqaba (Petra) to Athens (Piraeus)
- April 13 - April 29 - from Athens (Piraeus) to Bordeaux
- April 29 - May 11 - from Bordeaux to Reykjavik
- May 11 - May 22 - from Reykjavik to Copenhagen.
(Silversea) Silver Cloud
(2021, January 30-July 16) 167-night Expedition World Cruise from Ushuaia, Argentina to Tromso, Norway
- destinations: 107 destinations in 30 different countries across 6 continents, covering around 39,000 nautical miles.
- Expedition Voyage 2021 offers a range of immersive experiences. In Antarctica, world-cruising travelers can explore the frozen continent via Zodiacs. In the South Pacific, they will meet the descendants of the Bounty Mutineers in Pitcairn, after a couple of days on Easter Island. In French Polynesia, they will swim with rays in Bora Bora, and explore Aitutaki’s lagoon, as well as discover a typical Samoan village. At Pentecost Island, Vanuatu, a traditional land diving ceremony is expected to enrich the visit. Zodiacs will be offered for on-water exploration of the Kimberley region in Australia, while in Malaysia’s Borneo vacationers will witness orangutans in a natural habitat. A behind-the-scenes exploration will be enjoyed in Luxor, Egypt, and through the Suez Canal, before sailing back in time through the historical sights of Greece, Albania, Tunisia, Spain. Travelers will visit the ancient monastery of Mont Saint Michel, the memorial sites on the beaches of Normandy, and the delights of the UK. The voyage concludes by traveling deeper into the most remarkable destinations of Northern Europe, including Iceland, Svalbard, and the North Cape.
Silversea Grand Voyages 2020-2021
(October 31-December 20, 2020) Grand Australia 2020 Sydney RoundTrip visiting 30 Ports in 3 Countries, fares start at US$24,300 per passenger
(January 7-March 17, 2021) Grand South America 2021 Fort Lauderdale RoundTrip visiting 37 Ports in 20 Countries, fares start at US$25,920 per passenger
(January 30-March 23, 2021) Grand Southern Expedition 2021 Ushuaia to Lautoka, Fiji visiting 26 Ports in 8 Countries, fares start at US$38,250 per passenger
(March 23-May 14, 2021) Grand Tropical Expedition 2021 Lautoka, Fiji, to Cochin, India visiting 36 Ports in 9 Countries, fares start at US$33,660 per passenger
(May 14 to July 16, 2021) Grand Northern Expedition 2021 Cochin, India, to Tromso, Norway visiting 47 Ports in 15 Countries, fares start at US$35,730 per passenger.
(Viking Ocean) Viking Sun
2020, January 4: 38-day South Pacific and the Land Down Under, from Los Angeles to Sydney, visiting 7 countries, and featuring 15 guided tours and 2 overnight stays.
2020, February 11: 82-day Australia, Asia, Europe, and Beyond, from Sydney to London UK, visiting 21 countries, and featuring 39 guided tours and 8 overnight stays.
(2020, December 14) 161-night 2020-2021 Viking World Cruise from Miami to London, visiting 6 continents, and a total of 75 ports, with overnights in 13 port cities. The itinerary includes 6 new ports of call for the cruise line, including Nawiliwili and Honolulu, marking Viking's inaugural visit to Hawaii. The grand voyage allows passengers to explore islands of the South Pacific and the Caribbean, call upon Asian ports, from Hong Kong to Bangkok, explore the Middle East countries, (including Jordan, Oman, Israel, and Egypt), and sail through the Mediterranean prior to concluding in London UK.
- segment: (2021, January 4) 140-day Viking World Discoveries, departing from Los Angeles CA and visiting 66 ports in 27 countries.
(Viking Ocean) Viking Star
(2021, December 24) 136-day "2021-2022 Viking World Cruise" from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida) visiting 56 ports of call in 27 countries, and featuring overnights in 11 major cities including Yangon, Auckland, Singapore, Mumbai, Luxor, Haifa, and Istanbul.
Up to 930 passengers are able to sail on Viking Star through the Panama Canal, up along the U.S. West Coast, across the Pacific to Hawaii and onto New Zealand, through Asia, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean. The journey ends in London UK.
- segment: 119-day option "2022 World Cruise Horizons" leaving on January 10, 2022, from Los Angeles CA that covers 49 ports in 22 countries before concluding in London.
Once vacationers arrive in London UK at the conclusion of their sailings, they have the option to remain onboard for 3 days.
(NYK Cruises Japan) Asuka 2
(2020, April 2-July 14) 103-night round-trip from Yokohama
- destinations: Southeast Asia, India, Red Sea, the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Norway, northern trans-Atlantic crossing, Iceland, the U.S. East Coast (New York), Caribbean, Panama Canal, San Francisco, crossing the Pacific to Hawaii and back to Japan.