Silver Dawn current position
Current itinerary of Silver Dawn
Silver Dawn current cruise is 9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Venice. Prices start from USD 19300 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 24 Sep, 2022 and ends on 03 Oct, 2022.
|Date / Time||Port|
|24 Sep 19:00||Departing from Civitavecchia-Rome, Italy hotels|
|25 Sep 08:00 - 26 Sep 16:30||Sorrento, Italy|
|27 Sep 08:00 - 23:00||Catania, Sicily Italy|
|29 Sep 08:00 - 17:00||Corfu Island, Kerkyra, Greece|
|30 Sep 08:00 - 22:00||Kotor, Montenegro|
|01 Oct 08:00 - 16:00||Dubrovnik, Croatia, Port Cruz|
|02 Oct 08:00 - 18:00||Zadar, Croatia|
|03 Oct 07:00||Arriving in Venice, Marghera, Italy hotels|
Specifications of Silver Dawn
|Year built||2021 / Age: 1|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Ancona, Italy)|
|Building cost||EUR 320 million (USD 380 million)|
|Speed||20 kn / 37 kph / 23 mph|
|Length (LOA)||213 m / 699 ft|
|Beam (width)||26 m / 85 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||40700 gt|
|Passengers||576 - 691|
|Decks with cabins||8|
|Sister-ships||Silver Muse, Silver Moon|
|Christened by||Nilou Motamed|
|Owner||Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL) & Lefebvre Family (Rome, Italy)|
Silver Dawn Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2022 Sep 24||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Venice||Civitavecchia-Rome||$19300|
|2022 Oct 03||7 days, round-trip Fusina Venice To Fusina Venice||Venice|
|2022 Oct 10||9 days, one-way from Venice to Civitavecchia-Rome||Venice|
|2022 Oct 19||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Barcelona||Civitavecchia-Rome|
|2022 Oct 26||7 days, round-trip Barcelona To Barcelona||Barcelona||$4600|
|2022 Nov 02||19 days, one-way from Barcelona to Lisbon||Barcelona||$11500|
|2022 Nov 02||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Lisbon||Barcelona|
|2022 Nov 09||12 days, round-trip Lisbon To Lisbon||Lisbon||$7900|
|2022 Nov 09||7 days, one-way from Lisbon to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria||Lisbon|
|2022 Nov 16||5 days, one-way from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Lisbon||Las Palmas de Gran Canaria|
|2022 Nov 21||25 days, one-way from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale||Lisbon||$10700|
|2022 Nov 21||12 days, round-trip Lisbon To Lisbon||Lisbon||$5900|
|2022 Dec 03||13 days, one-way from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale||Lisbon||$5400|
|2022 Dec 03||10 days, one-way from Lisbon to San Juan||Lisbon||$3750|
|2022 Dec 16||11 days, round-trip Fort Lauderdale, Florida To Fort Lauderdale, Florida||Fort Lauderdale|
|2022 Dec 27||9 days, round-trip Fort Lauderdale, Florida To Fort Lauderdale, Florida||Fort Lauderdale|
|2023 Jan 05||11 days, round-trip Fort Lauderdale, Florida To Fort Lauderdale, Florida||Fort Lauderdale|
|2023 Jan 16||7 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to San Juan||Fort Lauderdale||$4100|
|2023 Jan 23||7 days, round-trip San Juan To San Juan||San Juan||$7300|
|2023 Jan 30||9 days, one-way from San Juan to Bridgetown||San Juan||$4900|
|2023 Feb 08||10 days, round-trip Bridgetown To Bridgetown||Bridgetown||$6100|
|2023 Feb 18||9 days, one-way from Bridgetown to San Juan||Bridgetown||$6000|
|2023 Feb 27||7 days, round-trip Buckeye Cruise For Cancer||San Juan|
|2023 Mar 06||7 days, one-way from San Juan to Bridgetown||San Juan||$5000|
|2023 Mar 13||22 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Lisbon||Bridgetown||$9300|
|2023 Mar 13||10 days, round-trip Bridgetown To Bridgetown||Bridgetown||$6300|
|2023 Mar 23||12 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Lisbon||Bridgetown||$5400|
|2023 Mar 23||9 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Funchal||Bridgetown||$3150|
|2023 Apr 04||12 days, one-way from Lisbon to Civitavecchia-Rome||Lisbon||$7700|
|2023 Apr 23||24 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Southampton||Civitavecchia-Rome||$15200|
|2023 Apr 23||12 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Lisbon||Civitavecchia-Rome||$7700|
|2023 May 05||12 days, one-way from Lisbon to Southampton||Lisbon||$9900|
|2023 May 17||14 days, round-trip Southampton To Southampton||Southampton||$10400|
|2023 May 31||14 days, one-way from Southampton to Copenhagen||Southampton||$10400|
|2023 Jun 14||14 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$10300|
|2023 Jun 28||7 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Bergen||Copenhagen||$5400|
|2023 Jul 05||7 days, one-way from Bergen to Copenhagen||Bergen||$5400|
|2023 Jul 12||10 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$7700|
|2023 Jul 22||7 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Bergen||Copenhagen||$5400|
|2023 Jul 29||7 days, one-way from Bergen to Copenhagen||Bergen||$5400|
|2023 Aug 05||10 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$7400|
|2023 Aug 15||12 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Southampton||Copenhagen||$7900|
|2023 Aug 27||12 days, one-way from Southampton to Copenhagen||Southampton||$7900|
|2023 Sep 08||14 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$9900|
|2023 Sep 22||14 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$8900|
|2023 Oct 06||14 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$9900|
|2023 Oct 06||29 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Lisbon||Copenhagen||$18000|
|2023 Oct 20||15 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Lisbon||Copenhagen||$9700|
|2023 Nov 04||10 days, one-way from Lisbon to Barcelona||Lisbon||$6400|
|2023 Nov 14||27 days, one-way from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale||Barcelona||$10600|
|2023 Nov 14||11 days, one-way from Barcelona to Lisbon||Barcelona||$6900|
|2023 Nov 25||16 days, one-way from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale||Lisbon||$6400|
|2023 Dec 11||10 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Bridgetown||Fort Lauderdale||$5300|
|2023 Dec 21||15 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Fort Lauderdale||Bridgetown||$8600|
|2024 Jan 05||10 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Bridgetown||Fort Lauderdale||$5600|
|2024 Jan 15||11 days, round-trip Bridgetown To Bridgetown||Bridgetown||$6600|
|2024 Jan 26||10 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Fort Lauderdale||Bridgetown||$5600|
|2024 Feb 05||11 days, round-trip Fort Lauderdale, Florida To Fort Lauderdale, Florida||Fort Lauderdale||$6200|
|2024 Feb 16||10 days, round-trip Fort Lauderdale, Florida To Fort Lauderdale, Florida||Fort Lauderdale||$5600|
|2024 Feb 26||11 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Bridgetown||Fort Lauderdale||$6200|
|2024 Mar 08||25 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Lisbon||Bridgetown||$11500|
|2024 Mar 08||11 days, round-trip Bridgetown To Bridgetown||Bridgetown||$6600|
|2024 Mar 19||14 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Lisbon||Bridgetown||$6300|
|2024 Apr 02||10 days, one-way from Lisbon to Barcelona||Lisbon||$6600|
|2024 Apr 12||8 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia-Rome||Barcelona||$5700|
|2024 Apr 20||12 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Lisbon||Civitavecchia-Rome||$8200|
|2024 May 02||12 days, one-way from Lisbon to Southampton||Lisbon||$8200|
|2024 May 14||10 days, round-trip Southampton To Southampton||Southampton||$6700|
|2024 May 24||12 days, one-way from Southampton to Copenhagen||Southampton||$7800|
|2024 Jun 05||10 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Oslo||Copenhagen||$6900|
|2024 Jun 15||14 days, one-way from Oslo to Copenhagen||Oslo||$9900|
|2024 Jun 29||10 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$7300|
|2024 Jul 09||7 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Stockholm||Copenhagen||$6300|
|2024 Jul 16||7 days, one-way from Stockholm to Copenhagen||Stockholm||$6300|
|2024 Jul 23||10 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$7300|
|2024 Aug 02||10 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$7300|
|2024 Aug 12||7 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Stockholm||Copenhagen||$6300|
|2024 Aug 19||7 days, one-way from Stockholm to Copenhagen||Stockholm||$6300|
|2024 Aug 26||10 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$6900|
|2024 Sep 05||14 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$9900|
|2024 Sep 19||14 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$8900|
|2024 Oct 03||14 days, round-trip Copenhagen To Copenhagen||Copenhagen||$8900|
|2024 Oct 17||15 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Lisbon||Copenhagen||$9500|
|2024 Nov 01||16 days, one-way from Lisbon to Piraeus-Athens||Lisbon||$9800|
|2024 Nov 17||17 days, one-way from Piraeus-Athens to Doha Qatar||Piraeus-Athens||$8700|
|2024 Dec 04||18 days, one-way from Doha Qatar to Singapore||Doha Qatar||$8900|
|2024 Dec 22||22 days, one-way from Singapore to Tokyo||Singapore||$13600|
|2025 Jan 13||14 days, one-way from Tokyo to Hong Kong||Tokyo|
|2025 Jan 27||11 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Singapore||Hong Kong|
|2025 Feb 07||17 days, one-way from Singapore to Mumbai||Singapore|
|2025 Feb 24||20 days, one-way from Mumbai to Istanbul||Mumbai|
|2025 Mar 16||9 days, one-way from Istanbul to Naples||Istanbul|
|2025 Mar 25||9 days, one-way from Naples to Lisbon||Naples|
|2025 Apr 03||9 days, one-way from Lisbon to Southampton||Lisbon|
|2025 Apr 12||18 days, one-way from Southampton to Stockholm||Southampton|
|2025 Apr 30||13 days, one-way from Stockholm to Reykjavik||Stockholm|
|2025 May 13||16 days, one-way from Reykjavik to New York||Reykjavik|
Silver Dawn Review
Review of Silver Dawn
The 2021-built/2022-inaugurated MS Silver Dawn cruise ship is a newbuild of the same design as the sisterships Silver Muse (2017), Silver Moon (2020) and another (still unnamed) vessel scheduled for launch in 2023. When Dawn's shipbuilding order was placed, Silversea had a fleet of 10 vessels, with a planned 12-ship fleet.
History - construction and ownership
Silversea Cruises is a Monaco-based privately-owned cruise company and top-luxury travel brand. It was established in 1994 as joint venture of V-Ships Monaco (fka Vlasov Group) and Lefebvre Family of Rome Italy. In 2018, RCCL-Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd acquired 2/3rd of the company. Silversea now has a fleet of smaller-sized boutique cruise vessels with passenger capacity between 100-700. The company's business model is to operate yacht-like vessels in the industry's ultra-luxury-all-suite ship category. Silversea's all-inclusive fares include beverages (also selected wines), gratuities (none are allowed), travel insurance, port charges, one or more shore excursions (per voyage).
The 600-passenger ship Silver Dawn is an all-suite, top-luxury cruise liner. The shipbuilding contract with Fincantieri was announced on May 14, 2018. The new vessels will be constructed at the Sestri Ponente shipyard (Genoa Italy). Among the ship's certificates is the “Green Star 3 Design” assigned to vessels specifically designed and equipped with technologies that prevent pollution. Other IMO-issued certificates relate to the vessel's lower noise levels (comfort-noise) - "COMF NOISE A" (for passengers) and “COMF NOISE B" (for the crew).
Decks and Cabins
Silver Dawn staterooms (288 total) are all categorized as "suites", and 96% are with step-out balconies. The ship also has the Silversea fleet's biggest number of connecting cabins. Suite sizes range between 390-1970 ft2 (36-183 m2). Silver Suites (increased to a total of 34) are located on the ship's 3 top decks. The new category 2-Bedroom Silver Suite is sized 1120 ft2 (104 m2) including the terrace (130 ft2 / 12 m2).
The boat has 11 decks, of which 8 are passenger-accessible and 7 with cabins.
Each cabin has a private step-out balcony, walk-in closet, electronic safe box, chest of drawers, marble bathroom (bathtub, separate bathtub/shower, sink/WC area, plush robes and slippers (by Etro), towels, luxury bath products /choice of European top-brand products, Bvlgari by default).
All cabins are completely wireless, with iPod docking stations, hairdryers, alarm clocks, binoculars, umbrellas. Additional amenities in categories Owner, Silver, and Grand suites include 2 hours worldwide complimentary satellite phone use, in-cabin dining (afternoon canapes), private dinner at officers' table. Junior attendants and butlers are assigned to each suite.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Silver Dawn offers 8 different dining options, including 3 al-fresco / outdoor. The menu selections are not just creative, but gourmet food art. The Hot Rocks grill menu and La Terrazza dinner robust menu is stepping in future gourmet cuisine at sea. As for the gratuities – all of those are included in the fare, and nothing additional is expected.
Follows the complete list of Silver Dawn restaurants and food bars.
- Atlantide (steakhouse, bar & grill restaurant, reservations-only; features designer seafood dishes and gourmet fish specialties)
- 7 Restaurant (open-seating dining room with top-quality gourmet cuisine; features mostly Mediterranean-themed meals, and always available standard menu with daily specials; all three meals are waiter-served and a la carte)
- La Grande Dame (called Le Champagne on the other Silversea ships). La Dame is a new, 24-seat upscale French cuisine specialty restaurant that offers signature dishes by Relais Chateaux. This is the only shipboard restaurant where dining is offered at an additional fee (all others are price-inclusive). La Dame is dinner-only and reservations are required.
- Kabuki (Japanese cuisine specialty restaurant, reservations required) with teppanyaki iron griddles (used for the evening meals). Sushi and sashimi are offered during the day.
- Indochine (Asian cuisine specialty restaurant)
- Silver Note (jazz club with live performances) also serves tapas-style dishes.
- La Terrazza (Terrace Cafe; complimentary buffet restaurant) offers both indoor seating and an alfresco terrace with interactive food stations (olive oil cellar, a mozzarella bar, seafood bar, salumeria, Italian-style deli). Wine is complimentary, but premium wines (from Connoisseur’s Wine List) cost extra. There is an Afternoon Tea service. La Terrazza transforms each evening (between 7-9:30 pm) into an Italian specialty restaurant (reservations-only) with a la carte-priced menu. During the day, La Terrazza is also open for buffet-style breakfast and lunch.
- Hot Rocks (alfresco poolside restaurant) is an outdoor Steakhouse and Seafood restaurant for gourmet al-fresco dining under the stars; This open-air grill venue implements Silversea's new interactive dining concept “Black Rock Grill Experience”. In the evenings, it allows passengers to cook their food (fresh seafood and prime steaks) on heated volcanic-rock plates at their own table. During the day, Hot Rocks serves as a rotisserie and gourmet salad and burger bar.
- Regina Margherita (outdoor/poolside pizzeria) is also complimentary and open from morning to late evening. The restaurant offers pizzas baked in a custom-made, wood-fired oven.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Traditional shipboard entertainment includes bingo, team trivia, golf competitions, occasional movies, evening Broadway-style show productions and live jazz performances in The Theater lounge.
Onboard amenities include movies on demand and interactive TV service. Passengers can check messages, review accounts, or choose from a large number of newly released movies. Smart TVs are the world's latest technology - hybrid UHDTV with infotainment system (integrated Internet and interactive features). Cabin TV programming includes the channels CNN International, Fox News, ESPN, BBC World.
Eight laundry rooms are available for guests and complimentary. Also available are laundry, dry cleaning, pressing – all through the complimentary butler service for each of the cabins.
Follows the complete list of Silver Dawn lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Boutique shops (offer duty-free shopping: luxury jewelry and watches, brand perfumes, fashion, designer handbags, photo/video accessories, Silversea logo merchandise, special occasion gifts, convenience goods)
- The Main Bar (lounge with ample comfortable seating; offers live music performances, large dance floor, complimentary cocktails)
- The Theatre (Main Show Lounge for live music and show productions; the daily enrichment program offers trivia games, dance classes, language lessons, lectures, media presentations)
- Conference Room (hosts group meetings and conferences) is adjacent to the Card Room and the Internet Cafe.
- Swimming Pool is with saltwater and heated during cool-weather cruises. The sunbathing area has teak chaise loungers, 3 whirlpools (Jacuzzis), tennis tables.
- Connoisseur’s Corner (formerly known as Humidor - ship’s cigar club (smoking lounge) furnished with leather armchairs and selling brand cognacs, vintage wines, fine cigars)
- Panorama Lounge (served by its own bar; offers live music and dancing, Continental Breakfast and Afternoon Tea)
- Observation Lounge (with 270-degree panoramic views and a radar screen; serves early breakfast with coffee)
- Children’s Room (kids-play facility with supervised, age-appropriate activities; has an Outdoor Area)
- The Library (with audio listening stations and on-demand movies)
- Zagara Beauty Spa has treatment rooms, Beauty Salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms, Thermal Suite.
- Beauty Salon (provides a full range of services: hairstyling, manicures, pedicures)
- Fitness Centre (offers a treadmill, stationary bike, weight machine, elliptical trainer). There is a separate Aerobics Studio for classes.
- Power Walking/Jogging Track, Golf Cage, paddle tennis, golf putting green.
24-hour Room Service and WiFi Internet are complimentary.
Silversea Silver Dawn itinerary program was officially announced in mid-October 2019. The ship seasonally operates in Europe's Mediterranean Sea (departing from homeports Civitavecchia-Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Piraeus-Athens) and Caribbean (departures from homeport Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA) with Transatlantic repositioning crossings in spring and fall. The boat also offers Around The World voyages.
The inaugural cruise was initially planned for September 22, 2021 (out of Civitavecchia-Rome) and later rescheduled for November 9 (from Barcelona).
With Silver Dawn, Silversea unveiled 5 new itineraries, all of which were canceled in early-January 2021.
- (September 22 - October 1, 2021) 9-night from Civitavecchia-Rome to Venice itinerary visits Sorrento (overnight), Siracusa (Sicily), Corfu Island (overnight), Kotor (Montenegro), Dubrovnik (Croatia), Split (Croatia), to Venice. Prices started from EUR 5500 per person (double-occupancy cabin rates).
- (October 1 - October 13, 2021) 12-night from Venice to Piraeus-Athens itinerary visits Split, Dubrovnik, Corfu Island, Kefalonia Island, Souda (Crete), Rhodes Island, Istanbul (overnight), Dikili, Kusadasi, to Piraeus-Athens. Prices started from EUR 7200 pp.
- (October 13-23, 2021) 10-night from Piraeus-Athens to Barcelona itinerary visits Santorini Island, Valletta (Malta), Giardini Naxos (Sicily), Sorrento, Civitavecchia-Rome, Livorno, Monte Carlo (overnight), to Barcelona. Prices started from EUR 6000 pp.
- (October 23 - November 2, 2021) 10-night from Barcelona to Lisbon itinerary visits Palma (Mallorca Island), Valencia, Cartagena, Malaga, Cadiz, Casablanca (Morocco), Tangier (Morocco), to Lisbon. Prices started from EUR 5500 pp.
- (November 2-15, 2021) 13-night Transatlantic crossing itinerary (RepositionCruises.com) from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale visits only San Juan Puerto Rico (overnight). Prices started from EUR 4900 pp.
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, Silversea postponed Silver Dawn's inauguration for 2022. The Maiden Voyage was on March 18th (14-day eastbound Transatlantic crossing) from Fort Lauderdale to Lisbon.
Silversea's "flight and cruise" package deals (by the company's "Silver Sky" program) are inclusive of the luxury cruise fare, discount round-trip airfare (Economy Class) and airport-pier-airport transfers.
Silversea's "hotel and cruise" package "Silver Shore Simply Hotel" offers overnight 5-star luxury hotel stays with the option of adding transfers or upgrades. The upgraded cruise and hotel package ("Silver Shore Grande Hotel") offers 1-3-nights landmark hotel stays (or at a boutique property) and is inclusive of private transfers (airport-hotel and hotel-pier).
Silver Dawn - user reviews and comments
Photos of Silver DawnAdd Photo
Silver Dawn ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Silversea announced its World Voyage 2025, featuring a total of 59 destinations and 31 overnight in-port stays. Silversea's 167-day/136-night...July 21, 2022
- Cruise Industry
Executives from Royal Caribbean Group (RCG), Silversea Cruises, and Fincantieri, along with local dignitaries and esteemed guests, celebrated the...April 1, 2022
- Cruise Industry
Silversea Cruises today took delivery of its newest ship - Silver Dawn, at Fincantieri's shipyard in Ancona Italy. Executives from Silversea (brand...November 12, 2021
- Cruise Industry
The Italian shipbuilding company Fincantieri announced it expected to return to the pre-COVID growth levels by 2021 and deliver a total of 7...March 2, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Silversea Cruises’ newest ship Silver Dawn touched water for the first time during an official float-out ceremony at the Fincantieri shipyard...January 15, 2021
- Cruise Industry
The top-premium travel brand Silversea unveiled 86 new itineraries for winter 2021-2022 season and opened an exclusive pre-sale promo to its Venetian...June 6, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Silversea introduced 5 new itineraries for the 10th ship in the line’s ultra-luxury fleet, Silver Dawn. The Fincantieri-built, 596...October 21, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Silversea introduced a collection of 197 brand new itineraries, opening a pre-sale to the line's Venetian Society members. Departing between...October 6, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Silversea contracted Fincantieri Italy with a shipbuilding order for another ultra-luxury cruise vessel, scheduled for delivery in November 2021. The...May 15, 2018
- show more news
Other Silversea Cruises cruise ships
Silver Dawn Wiki
On May 14, 2018, Silversea signed with Fincantieri the Silver Dawn's shipbuilding order. The vessel was launched (floated out from drydock) at Fincantieri's Ancona Shipyard (Ancona Italy) on January 14, 2021. The special ceremony was attended by Roberto Martinoli (Silversea's President and CEO) and Luigi Matarazzo (Fincantieri's General Manager of the company's Merchant Ships Division).
With shipowner Royal Caribbean Group (RCG), Silver Dawn was officially delivered to Silversea on November 12, 2021. The ceremony was physically attended by Roberto Martinoli (Silversea) and Luigi Matarazzo (Fincantieri), and remotely/via video feeds by Richard Fain (RCG's Chairman and CEO) and Jason Liberty (RCG's Executive VP and CFO).
The ship's christening ceremony was on March 31, 2022, held in Port Lisbon (Portugal). The special event was led by godmother Nilou Motamed (Iran-born American food and travel editor/tastemaker/TV personality). She is best known as one of the judges on "Top Chef" (reality competition TV series) since 2008. In the past, she has also worked as Editor-in-Chief for the "Food & Wine" magazine and also Conde Nast's food brand Epicurious (1995-created), as well as for the "Travel+Leisure" magazine (as Features Director and Senior Correspondent), Conrad Hotels & Resorts (as Director of Inspiration).
The naming ceremony was attended by Jason Liberty (RCG-Royal Caribbean Group's new President and CEO), Roberto Martinoli (Silversea's President and CEO), the ship's Master (Captain Samuele Failla), as well as by Fincantieri executives, Portuguese dignitaries, VIP guests.
World Voyage 2025 CONTROTEMPO
In July 2022 was announced "Controtempo World Cruise 2025".
The 136-night/137-day world voyage departs from Tokyo (Japan) on January 13th and ends in NYC (New York USA) on May 29th. The itinerary includes a total of 59 destinations (on 3 continents) and 19 maiden for Silversea port calls and 31 overnight port stays.
Pre-sales opened on July 20th (for Venetian Society/loyalty program members), and on Aug 2nd (general public).
Next are listed the itinerary's call ports.
- DAYS 1-2 - overnight flight from the UK
- DAY 2 - Tokyo (overnight hotel)
- DAY 3 - departure from Tokyo
- DAYS 5-6 - Osaka (overnight)
- DAY 8 - Hiroshima
- DAY 9 - Beppu
- DAY 10 - Kagoshima
- DAY 12 - Naha
- DAYS 14-15 - Xiamen (overnight)
- DAYS 16-17 - Hong Kong (overnight)
- DAYS 19-20 - Ha Long Bay (overnight)
- DAY 21 - Chan May
- DAY 22 - Da Nang
- DAYS 24-26 - Saigon (overnight)
- DAYS 28-29 - Singapore (overnight
- DAYS 31-32 - Phuket (overnight)
- DAYS 35-36 - Chennai/Madras (overnight)
- DAYS 37-38 - Trincomalee (overnight)
- DAY 40 - Colombo
- DAY 42 - Cochin
- DAYS 44-45 - Mumbai (overnight)
- DAYS 51-52 - Jeddah (overnight)
- DAY 54 - Aqaba/Petra
- DAYS 55-56 - Safaga/Luxor (overnight)
- DAY 57 - Ain Sukhna
- DAY 58 - Suez Canal (transit)
- DAY 59 - Ashdod
- DAY 60 - Haifa
- DAY 62 - Rhodes Island
- DAY 63 - Kusadasi/Ephesus
- DAYS 65-66 - Istanbul (overnight)
- DAY 68 - Thessaloniki
- DAY 69 - Volos
- DAY 70 - Nafplion
- DAYS 72-73 - Siracusa Sicily (overnight)
- DAYS 74-75 - Naples (overnight)
- DAYS 78-79 - Malaga (overnight)
- DAYS 80-81 - Cadiz/Sevilla (overnight)
- DAYS 82-83 - Lisbon (overnight)
- DAY 85 - Bilbao
- DAYS 86-88 - Bordeaux (overnight)
- DAY 90 - St Malo
- DAY 91 - St Peter Port, Guernsey UK
- DAY 92 - Southampton
- DAYS 93-95 - Rouen (overnight)
- DAYS 97-98 - Amsterdam (overnight)
- DAYS 100-101 - Hamburg (overnight)
- DAYS 103-104 - Copenhagen (overnight)
- DAY 106 - Helsinki
- DAYS 107-108 - Tallinn (overnight)
- DAYS 109-110 - Stockholm (overnight)
- DAYS 113-114 - Oslo (overnight)
- DAY 116 - Bergen
- DAY 118 - Torshavn
- DAY 120 - Akureyri
- DAY 121 - Isafjordur
- DAYS 122-123 - Reykjavik (overnight)
- DAY 126 - Qaqortoq
- DAYS 127-128 - Nuuk (overnight)
- DAYS 131-132 - St John's, NF Canada (overnight)
- DAY 134 - Halifax
- DAYS 136-137 - Boston (overnight)
- DAY 139 - arrival in New York City
- DAYS 139-140 - overnight flight from NYC to the UK
This is the 139-night "UK fly-cruise + hotel" offer, with fares from GBP 58900 (EUR-USD ~70500) per person with double occupancy for Vista Suite.
World Voyage 2022 SOUTH AMERICA
In late-December 2020, Silversea announced Silver Dawn's "Grand Voyage 2022 South America". The 75-day itinerary leaves roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida USA) and visits 45 ports in 22 countries.
Another planned for 2022 "world cruise" is Silver Moon ship's "Grand Voyage 2022 EUROPE". The B2B (back-to-back cruise) itinerary combines two Silversea European itineraries ("Grand Voyage 2022 Mediterranean" and "Grand Voyage 2022 Northern Europe"), departs from Piraeus-Athens Greece (March 30, 2022, ends in Stockholm Sweden (June 28) and visits 72 ports/destinations (including 8 port overnights) in 22 countries.
Inaugural itineraries 2022
In early-January 2021, Silversea officially announced Silver Dawn's schedule (Fall 2021-2022-2023 Spring), opening for booking all voyages. However, later the entire 2021 program was canceled.
Next are listed the ship's inaugural cruise itineraries by theme/region, with prices in USD per person (with double occupancy).
(MAIDEN VOYAGE/inaugural Transatlantic crossing) 14-day from Florida to Europe
|Date / Time||Port|
|18 Mar 19:00||Departing from Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades, Florida|
|21 Mar 09:00 - 22 Mar 13:00 (overnight)||Hamilton, Bermuda|
|27 Mar 13:00 - 23:00||Horta, Faial Island, Azores|
|28 Mar 08:00 - 19:00||Praia da Vitoria, Terceira Island, Azores|
|29 Mar 08:00 - 16:00||Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Island, Azores|
|01 Apr||Arriving in Lisbon, Portugal|
(inaugural Mediterranean itinerary) 26-day from Lisbon to Venice ($15840 pp)
|Date / Time||Port|
|01 Apr 19:00||Departing from Lisbon, Portugal|
|02 Apr 17:00 - 03 Apr 19:00 (overnight)||Cadiz-Sevilla, Spain|
|04 Apr 08:00 - 19:00||Malaga, Spain Granada|
|05 Apr 09:00 - 18:00||Cartagena, Spain Murcia|
|06 Apr 08:00 - 22:00||Valencia, Spain|
|07 Apr 09:00 - 18:00||Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Balearic Spain|
|08 Apr 07:00 - 19:00||Barcelona, Spain|
|09 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Port Mahon, Menorca Island, Balearic Spain|
|10 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Palamos, Spain Costa Brava|
|11 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Port-Vendres, France|
|12 Apr 08:00 - 19:00||Marseille, France|
|13 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Saint-Tropez, France|
|14 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Monte Carlo, Monaco|
|15 Apr 13:00 - 16 Apr 19:00 (overnight)||Livorno, Italy|
|17 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Portofino, Italy|
|18 Apr 07:00 - 19:00||Civitavecchia-Rome, Italy|
|19 Apr 08:00 - 20 Apr 15:30 (overnight)||Sorrento, Italy|
|21 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Siracusa, Sicily Italy|
|23 Apr 08:00 - 19:00||Bari, Italy|
|24 Apr 08:00 - 22:00||Kotor, Montenegro|
|25 Apr 08:00 - 16:00||Dubrovnik, Croatia|
|26 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Zadar, Croatia|
|27 Apr 07:00||Arriving in Venice, Italy|
(inaugural Caribbean itinerary roundtrip from the USA) 20-day from Fort Lauderdale ($8370)
|Date / Time||Port|
|16 Dec 19:00||Departing from Fort Lauderdale|
|19 Dec 09:00 - 18:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|20 Dec 08:00 - 23:00||Gustavia, St Barthelemy Island|
|21 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Basseterre, St Kitts Island|
|22 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Roseau, Dominica|
|23 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||St Johns, Antigua|
|24 Dec 07:00 - 13:00||Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda Island BVI|
|27 Dec 07:00 - 19:00||Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades|
|29 Dec 07:00 - 19:00||Cozumel, Mexico|
|30 Dec 10:00 - 19:00||Belize City|
|31 Dec 08:00 - 17:00||Roatan Island, Honduras|
|02 Jan 08:00 - 15:00||George Town, Grand Cayman Island|
|04 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Key West, Florida|
|05 Jan 07:00||Arriving in Fort Lauderdale|
Silver Dawn User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review