Silver Muse Review and Specifications
Specifications of Silver Muse
|Year built||2017 / Age : 1|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Sestri Ponente, Italy)|
|Building cost||EUR 320 million (USD 380 million)|
|Owner||Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL) & Lefebvre Family (Rome, Italy)|
|Speed||20 kn / 37 kph / 23 mph|
|Length (LOA)||213 m / 699 ft|
|Beam (width)||26 m / 85 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||40700 gt|
|Passengers||596 - 691|
|Decks with cabins||8|
|Christened by||Costanza Lefebvre d'Ovidio|
Current itinerary of Silver Muse
Silver Muse current cruise is 8 days, one-way from Singapore to Benoa. The itinerary starts on 13 Dec, 2018 and ends on 21 Dec, 2018.
|Date / Time||Port|
|13 Dec 17:00||Departing from Singapore|
|15 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Jakarta, Java, Indonesia|
|16 Dec 12:00 - 23:00||Karimunjawa Islands, Menyawakan, Kura Kura Resort, Indonesia|
|17 Dec 08:00 - 18 Dec 23:00||Semarang, Java, Indonesia|
|21 Dec||Arriving in Benoa, Bali, Indonesia|
Review of Silver Muse
MS Silver Muse cruise ship represents Silversea's biggest vessel design (an upgraded version of Silver Spirit, launched 2009). Following the inauguration in April 2017, the Muse ship became fleet's flagship. When the shipbuilding order for the sistership Silver Moon (2020) was signed in September 2017, Silversea Cruises had a fleet of 9 operational vessels, with planned expansion up to 12 ships. The last 2 newbuilds in this series - Silver Dawn and a still unnamed boat - are with scheduled deliveries in 2021 and 2023.
History - construction and ownership
Silversea Cruises is a Monaco-based privately owned luxury cruise line. It was established in 1994 by a joint venture of V-Ships, Monaco (known previously as Vlasov Group) and the Lefebvre family of Italy (Rome). Silversea's business model is to operate ultra-luxury cruise ships with all-suite design. The company's all-inclusive fares include all onboard beverages (including premium spirits and wines), gratuities, travel insurance, port charges and complimentary shore excursions on each itinerary.
The 40,700-ton, 596-passenger Silver Muse is an all-suite, top-luxury cruise ship. The keel-laying ceremony was on December 10, 2015, during which the shipowner welded into the keel 8 coins (instead of the traditional 1). The company's spokesman explained that the lucky coins represent the 7 continents (ports on which the Silversea ships visit) plus a specially designed coin for the Muse ship.
Cruise itinerary program
Silver Muse itinerary program is based on “all inclusive luxury” voyages in Europe (Mediterranean from Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Athens/Piraeus, Istanbul). After the Inaugural season in Europe, the ship crossed the Atlantic Ocean to Canada and the USA, to operate on various itineraries in the Caribbean and around South America with roundtrip departures out of Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA).
Muse's first World Cruise was scheduled for 2019.
Silver Muse has a total of 298 staterooms (all categorized as "suites", 75% with private balconies) and as sizes are fleet's largest. The ship also has the fleet's biggest number of connecting cabins. Suite sizes range between 390 ft2 - 1970 ft2 (36-183 m2). Silver Suites (increased to a total of 34) are located on the ship's 3 top decks. The new 2-Bedroom Silver Suite is sized 1120 ft2 (104 m2).
Each cabin has private step-out balcony, walk-in closet, electronic safe, chest of drawers, luxury robe, slippers. All cabins are completely wireless, with iPod docking stations, hairdryers, alarm clocks, binoculars, umbrellas. Additional amenities in categories Owner, Silver, and Grand suites include 2 hours worldwide complimentary satellite phone use, in-cabin dining (afternoon canapes), private dinner at officers’ table. Junior attendants and butlers are assigned to each suite.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Silver Muse offers 8 different dining options, including 3 al-fresco / outdoor. The menu selections are not just creative, but a gourmet food art. The Hot Rocks grill menu and La Terrazza dinner robust menu are steps in future gourmet cuisine at sea. As for the gratuities – all of those are included in fare, and nothing additional is expected.
Follows the complete list of Silver Muse restaurants and food bars.
- Atlantide (steakhouse, bar & grill restaurant, reservations-only; features designer seafood dishes and gourmet fish specialties)
- 7 Restaurant (open-seating dining room with top-quality gourmet cuisine; features mostly Mediterranean themed meals, and always available standard menu with daily specials; all three meals are waiter-served and a la carte)
- La Grande Dame (called Le Champagne on the other Silversea ships). La Dame is a new, 24-seat upscale French cuisine specialty restaurant that offers signature dishes by Relais Chateaux. This is the only shipboard restaurant where dining is at additional fee (all others are price-inclusive). La Dame is dinner-only and reservations are required.
- Kabuki (Japanese cuisine specialty restaurant, reservations required) with teppanyaki iron griddles (used for the evening meals). Sushi and sashimi are offered during the day.
- Indochine (Asian cuisine specialty restaurant)
- Silver Note (jazz club with live performances) also serves tapas-style dishes.
- La Terrazza (Terrace Cafe; complimentary buffet restaurant) offers both indoor seating and an alfresco terrace with interactive food stations (olive oil cellar, mozzarella bar, seafood bar, salumeria, Italian-style deli). Wine is complimentary, but premium wines (from Connoisseur’s Wine List) cost extra. There is an Afternoon Tea service. La Terrazza transforms each evening (between 7-9:30 pm) into an Italian specialty restaurant (reservations-only) with a la carte priced menu. During the day, La Terrazza is also open for buffet-style breakfast and lunch.
- Hot Rocks (alfresco poolside restaurant) is an outdoor Steakhouse and Seafood restaurant for gourmet al-fresco dining under the stars; This open-air grill venue implements Silversea's new interactive dining concept “Black Rock Grill Experience”. In the evenings, it allows passsengers to cook their food (fresh seafood and prime steaks) on heated volcanic-rock plates at their own table. During the day, Hot Rocks serves as a rotisserie and gourmet salad and burger bar.
- Regina Margherita (outdoor / poolside pizzeria) is also complimentary and open from morning to late evening. The restaurant offers pizzas baked in a custom-made, wood-fired oven.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Traditional entertainment onboard the Silverseas Muse ship is a little quieter than usual. Sure, there’s bingo, team trivia, golf competitions, an occasional movie, but most of the energetic entertainment takes place after dark with productions in Broadway style and fine live jazz in The Theater.
The amenities on board include movies on demand and interactive TV service. Passengers can check messages, review accounts, or choose from a large number of newly released movies. Smart TVs are world's latest technology - hybrid UHDTV with infotainment system (integrated Internet and interactive features). Cabin TV programming includes the channels CNN International, Fox News, ESPN, BBC World. Eight are the complimentary laundry rooms. Also available are laundry, dry cleaning, pressing – all through the complimentary butler service for each of the cabins.
Follows the complete list of Silver Muse lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Boutique shops (offer duty-free shopping: luxury jewelry and watches, brand perfumes, fashion, designer handbags, photo/video accessories, Silversea logo merchandise, special occasion gifts, convenience goods)
- The Main Bar (lounge with ample comfortable seating; offers live music performances, large dance floor, complimentary cocktails)
- The Theatre (Main Show Lounge for live music and show productions; the daily enrichment program offers trivia games, dance classes, language lessons, lectures, media presentations)
- Conference Room (hosts group meetings and conferences) is adjacent to the Card Room and the Internet Cafe.
- Swimming Pool is with saltwater and heated during cool-weather cruises. The sunbathing area has teak chaise loungers, 3 whirlpools (Jacuzzis), tennis tables.
- Connoisseur’s Corner (formerly known as Humidor - ship’s cigar club (smoking lounge) furnished with leather armchairs and selling brand cognacs, vintage wines, fine cigars)
- Panorama Lounge (served by its own bar; offers live music and dancing, Continental Breakfast and Afternoon Tea)
- Observation Lounge (with 270-degree panoramic views and a radar screen; serves early breakfast with coffee)
- Children’s Room (kids-play facility with supervised, age-appropriate activities; has an Outdoor Area)
- The Library (with audio listening stations and on-demand movies)
- Zagara Beauty Spa has treatment rooms, Beauty Salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms, Thermal Suite.
- Beauty Salon (provides a full range of services: hairstyling, manicures, pedicures)
- Fitness Centre (offers a treadmill, stationary bike, weight machine, elliptical trainer). There is a separate Aerobics studio for classes.
- Power Walking/Jogging Track, Golf Cage, paddle tennis, golf putting green.
- 24-hour Room Service and WiFi Internet are complimentary.
Silver Muse wiki
- The vessel is an upgraded (bigger) version of Silver Spirit (fleet's largest until 2017). The Muse ship redefines the ultra-luxury cruising by enhancing Silversea's hallmarks - small-ship intimate travel, spacious and comfortable suite accommodations, impeccable service, exotic itineraries around the world.
- Silversea's Muse ship was built by Fincantieri in Genoa Italy. In July 2015, Silversea announced that the boat would be company's new flagship, with scheduled delivery in April 2017. Vessel's construction started on July 24, 2015, with the steel-cutting ceremony at the shipyard Sestri Ponente (Genoa).
- On December 10, 2015, was the keel-laying ceremony during which 8 coins (instead of the traditional 1) were welded into the keel. The "lucky coins" represented the 7 continents that Silversea ships visit, plus one specially designed for the ship coin. The coins were South African rand, Australian dollar, US half dollar, Brazilian real, Italian euro, Singapore dollar and the commemorative Antarctica trust coin (designed for Silver Muse). The ceremony was attended by Enzo Visone (Silversea's CEO) and Raffaele Davassi (the shipyard's director).
- In early February 2017, Silversea announced that the ship would operate on roundtrips from homeport Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale, Florida), with inaugural cruise in October 2017. The company signed an agreement with Port Everglades to homeport the ship there during the winters for 2 years (2017-2018), with included option to renew the deal for additional 3 years - to a minimum of 12 itineraries per year.
- In early March 2017, Silversea announced the names of the ship's senior officers. The vessel's Captain is Alessandro Zanello - working for the company since 1999, Silver Spirit's second-in-command between 2009-2017. Its Executive Chef is Anne-Mari Cornelius - Silver Whisper's Executive Chef between 2005-2017. The ship's Cruise Director is Jimmy Kovel - with company since 2009. Staff Captain is Sergio Topazio. Chief Engineer is Michele Barone. The ship's Hotel Director is Paolo Percivale.
- On July 1, 2016, the vessel was launched at Sestri Ponente shipyard.
- On April 2, 2017, was the vessel's delivering ceremony attended by Manfredi d’Ovidio (Silversea's chairman), Giuseppe Bono (Fincantieri's CEO), Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco (Genoa's archbishop, who blessed the ship) and Giovanni Toti (Liguria's governor).
- The ship's "Inaugural Cruise" was on April 10, 2017. The 8-day itinerary (roundtrip from Monte Carlo, Monaco) visited Marseille, Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Minorca (Port Mahon), Sardinia (Porto Torres) and Italy (Livorno, and Portofino). Prices started from US$3550 per person.
- On April 17, 2017, was the boat's christening ceremony held at Port Hercule (Monte Carlo) and led by godmother Costanza Lefebvre d'Ovidio - daughter of Silversea's owner Manfredi Lefebvre d'Ovidio di Balsorano di Clunieres. The naming ceremony was also attended by Prince Albert II of Monaco, Serge Telle (Minister of State), the Archbishop of Monaco, Peter Greenberg (CBS-TV Travel), Geoffrey Kent (Abercrombie & Kent cruise company's founder), Gerald Lawless (WTCC / "World Touring Car Championship" Chairman) and other VIP guests. The ceremony was hosted by Manfredi Lefebvre d'Ovidio (Silversea Chairman) and featured a live concert performance by Rome's Sinfonietta Orchestra.
- Silversea's "flight and cruise" package deals (by company's "Silver Sky" flycruise program) are inclusive of the cruise fare, discount roundtrip airfare (Economy Class) and airport-pier-airport transfers.
- Silversea's "hotel and cruise" package "Silver Shore Simply Hotel" offers overnight 5-star luxury hotel stays with optionional transfers or upgrades. The upgraded cruise-hotel package ("Silver Shore Grande Hotel") offers 1-3-nights landmark hotel stays (or at a boutique leisure property), and is inclusive of private transfers (airport-hotel and hotel-pier).
Inaugural cruise itineraries 2017
During the Inaugural 2017 season Silversea's Silver Muse operates on mostly one-way Mediterranean itineraries, visiting ports on the Italian and French rivieras and the Greek Islands. Departures are from Monaco (Monte Carlo), France (Nice/Villefranche), Italy (Rome/Civitavecchia, Venice), Spain (Barcelona), Greece (Athens) and Turkey (Istanbul). In 2017, Muse visited a total of 130 ports in 34 different countries.
Next table shows the ship's inaugural cruise itinerary (8 nights / 9 days "Mediterranean Cruise" round-trip from Monaco):
|10 Apr||Departing from Monte Carlo, Monaco|
|11 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Marseille, France Riviera|
|12 Apr 08:00 - 19:00||Barcelona, Spain|
|13 Apr 08:00 - 22:00||Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain|
|14 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Port Mahon, Menorca Island, Spain|
|15 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Porto Torres, Sardinia, Italy|
|16 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Livorno, Florence-Pisa, Italy|
|17 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Portofino, Italy|
|18 Apr||Arriving in Monte Carlo, Monaco|
Next is the Inaugural Transatlantic cruise UK to canada (16 nights / 17 days Southampton to Montreal):
|12 Sep||Departing from Southampton, England|
|13 Sep 08:00 - 20:00||Falmouth, England|
|14 Sep 09:00 - 22:00||Waterford, Ireland|
|15 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||Cobh-Cork, Ireland|
|16 Sep 09:00 - 18:00||Galway, Ireland|
|21 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||St Johns, Newfoundland Island, Canada|
|22 Sep 09:00 - 18:00||Saint Pierre Island, France|
|23 Sep 08:00 - 16:00||Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|24 Sep 08:00 - 17:00||Prince Edward Island, Canada|
|25 Sep 08:00 - 13:00||Gaspe, Quebec, Canada|
|26 Sep 13:00 - 21:00||Saguenay, Quebec, Canada|
|27 Sep 09:00 - 18:00||Quebec City, Canada|
|28 Sep||Arriving in Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Next is the repositioning cruise from Canada to USA-Caribbean (14 nights / 15 days from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale):
|28 Sep||Departing from Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|01 Oct 09:00 - 17:00||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|02 Oct 13:00 - 23:00||Portland, Maine|
|03 Oct 08:00 - 23:00||Boston, Massachusetts|
|05 Oct 08:00 - 08:00||New York, Cape Liberty NYC|
|07 Oct 08:00 - 18:00||Norfolk, Virginia|
|09 Oct 08:00 - 16:00||Wilmington, North Carolina|
|10 Oct 08:00 - 16:00||Savannah, Georgia|
|11 Oct 09:00 - 18:00||Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida|
|12 Oct||Arriving in Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida|
The last table shows the ship's Inaugural Caribbean cruise (16 nights / 17 days, round-trip from Fort Lauderdale):
|18 Dec||Departing from Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida|
|21 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|22 Dec 09:00 - 06:00||Gustavia, Saint Barthelemy Island|
|23 Dec 09:00 - 23:00||Philipsburg, St Maarten Island, Dutch Antilles|
|24 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Basseterre, St Kitts Island|
|26 Dec 06:00 - 23:00||Bridgetown, Barbados|
|27 Dec 08:00 - 23:00||Bequia Island, Grenadines|
|28 Dec 07:00 - 13:00||St Georges, Grenada|
|29 Dec 14:00 - 23:00||Kralendijk, Bonaire Island, Dutch Antilles|
|30 Dec 07:00 - 23:00||Willemstad, Curacao Island, Dutch Antilles|
|31 Dec 07:00 - 14:00||Oranjestad, Aruba Island, Dutch Antilles|
|03 Jan||Arriving in Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida|
Follows the list of all Inaugural cruise season itineraries with early booking prices per person (in USD, double occupancy rates):
- April 10 ("Inaugural Cruise") - 8-day round-trip from Monaco - prices start from $3550 per person
- April 20 - 13-day from Monte Carlo to Nice - prices start from $6250 PP
- May 3 - 13-day from Nice to Istanbul - prices start from $6250 PP
- May 6 - 10-day from Rome to Istanbul - prices start from $4800 PP
- May 16 - 12-day from Istanbul to Venice - prices start from $5650 PP
- May 28 - 12-day from Venice to Barcelona -prices start from $5650 PP
- June 9 - 12-day from Barcelona to Rome - prices start from $6250 PP
- June 21 - 12-day from Rome to Venice - prices start from $6250 PP
- July 3 - 12-day from Venice to Athens - prices start from $6250 PP
- July 15 - 12-day from Athens to Istanbul - prices start from $6250 PP
- July 27 - 12-day from Istanbul to Venice - prices start from $6250 PP
- August 8 - 12-day from Venice to Monte Carlo - prices start from $6250 PP
- August 20 (repositioning) - 11-day from Monte Carlo to Lisbon Portugal - prices start from $5750 PP
- August 31 (repositioning) - 11-day from Lisbon to Southampton UK - prices start from $5350 PP
- September 12 (Transatlantic from UK to Canada New England) - 16-day from Southampton to Montreal Quebec - prices start from $7850 PP
- September 28 - 14-day from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale Florida - prices start from $7550 PP
- October 13 (USA to South America) - 18-day from Fort Lauderdale to Santiago/Valparaiso Chile (Panama Canal transition) - prices start from $7950 PP
- October 31 (Chile to Argentina) - 17-day from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - prices start from $7550 PP
- November 17 - 19-day from Buenos Aires to Bridgetown Barbados - prices start from $8450 PP
- December 6 - 12-day from Bridgetown Barbados to Fort Lauderdale Florida - prices start from $4350 PP
- December 18 (Caribbean cruise Christmas and New Year 2017) - 16-day round-trip from Fort Lauderdale - prices start from $7850 PP.
Godspeed to the new ship!
Silver Muse - user reviews and comments
Photos of Silver MuseAdd Photo
Silver Muse ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
In 2018, Silversea Cruises is inviting guests to spend the holiday season in all-inclusive luxury as they sail to discover the world’s wonders...August 18, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Luxury cruise line Silversea announced its new wine programme. Selected by company’s expert Wine Ambassador, Lawrence d’Almeida, nearly...August 6, 2018
The U.S. Coast Guard has airlifted a 76-year-old passenger from Silver Muse on Thursday, April 26, approx 80 miles south of Nantucket. A crew member...April 27, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Silversea invites passengers to experience the unrivalled beauty of Australia and New Zealand aboard Silver Muse during the inaugural sailing of the...October 31, 2017
- Cruise Industry
Luxury cruise line Silversea is currently taking reservations for another epic cruise from Fort Lauderdale FL to South America and back. The 69...August 22, 2017
- show more news
Other Silversea cruise ships
Silver Muse Itineraries
The below listed Silver Muse cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Silversea fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Nov 09||10 days, one-way from Singapore to Hong Kong||Singapore|
|2018 Nov 19||12 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Singapore||Hong Kong|
|2018 Dec 01||12 days, round-trip Singapore To Singapore||Singapore|
|2018 Dec 04||9 days, one-way from Phuket to Singapore||Phuket|
|2018 Dec 13||8 days, one-way from Singapore to Benoa||Singapore|
|2018 Dec 15||6 days, one-way from Jakarta to Benoa||Jakarta|
|2018 Dec 21||16 days, one-way from Benoa to Sydney||Benoa|
|2018 Dec 21||14 days, one-way from Benoa to Brisbane||Benoa|
|2019 Jan 06||14 days, one-way from Sydney to Auckland||Sydney|
|2019 Jan 20||13 days, one-way from Auckland to Sydney||Auckland|
|2019 Feb 02||15 days, one-way from Sydney to Auckland||Sydney|
|2019 Feb 17||19 days, one-way from Auckland to Benoa||Auckland|
|2019 Feb 17||8 days, one-way from Auckland to Adelaide||Auckland|
|2019 Feb 17||5 days, one-way from Auckland to Sydney||Auckland|
|2019 Feb 22||14 days, one-way from Sydney to Benoa||Sydney|
|2019 Feb 25||11 days, one-way from Adelaide to Benoa||Adelaide|
|2019 Mar 08||13 days, one-way from Benoa to Singapore||Benoa|
|2019 Mar 08||7 days, one-way from Benoa to Manila||Benoa|
|2019 Mar 15||6 days, one-way from Manila to Singapore||Manila|
|2019 Mar 21||13 days, one-way from Singapore to Hong Kong||Singapore|
|2019 Mar 21||7 days, one-way from Singapore to Phu My||Singapore|
|2019 Mar 28||6 days, one-way from Phu My to Hong Kong||Phu My|
|2019 Apr 03||13 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Tokyo||Hong Kong|
|2019 Apr 16||13 days, round-trip Tokyo To Tokyo||Tokyo|
|2019 Apr 29||13 days, round-trip Tokyo To Tokyo||Tokyo|
|2019 May 12||25 days, one-way from Tokyo to Vancouver||Tokyo|
|2019 May 12||15 days, one-way from Tokyo to Seward||Tokyo|
|2019 May 27||10 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2019 Jun 06||11 days, round-trip Vancouver To Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jun 17||10 days, round-trip Vancouver To Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2019 Jun 27||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2019 Jul 04||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2019 Jul 18||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2019 Jul 25||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2019 Aug 01||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2019 Aug 08||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2019 Aug 15||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2019 Aug 22||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2019 Aug 29||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2019 Sep 05||22 days, one-way from Vancouver to Tokyo||Vancouver|
|2019 Sep 05||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2019 Sep 12||15 days, one-way from Seward to Tokyo||Seward|
|2019 Sep 27||14 days, round-trip Tokyo To Tokyo||Tokyo|
|2019 Oct 11||10 days, round-trip Tokyo To Tokyo||Tokyo|
|2019 Oct 21||14 days, one-way from Tokyo to Hong Kong||Tokyo|
|2019 Nov 04||32 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Sydney||Hong Kong|
|2019 Nov 04||14 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Singapore||Hong Kong|
|2019 Nov 04||11 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Laem Chabang||Hong Kong|
|2019 Nov 18||18 days, one-way from Singapore to Sydney||Singapore|
|2019 Nov 18||15 days, one-way from Singapore to Brisbane||Singapore|
|2019 Nov 22||14 days, one-way from Benoa to Sydney||Benoa|
|2019 Dec 06||14 days, one-way from Sydney to Auckland||Sydney|
|2019 Dec 08||12 days, one-way from Melbourne to Auckland||Melbourne|
|2019 Dec 20||14 days, one-way from Auckland to Sydney||Auckland|
|2019 Dec 20||11 days, one-way from Auckland to Melbourne||Auckland|
|2020 Jan 03||13 days, round-trip Sydney To Sydney||Sydney|
|2020 Jan 16||16 days, one-way from Sydney to Auckland||Sydney|
|2020 Jan 19||13 days, one-way from Melbourne to Auckland||Melbourne|
|2020 Feb 01||17 days, one-way from Auckland to Sydney||Auckland|
|2020 Feb 01||13 days, one-way from Auckland to Melbourne||Auckland|
|2020 Feb 18||14 days, round-trip Sydney To Sydney||Sydney|
|2020 Mar 03||14 days, one-way from Sydney to Auckland||Sydney|
|2020 Mar 05||12 days, one-way from Melbourne to Auckland||Melbourne|
|2020 Mar 17||14 days, one-way from Auckland to Sydney||Auckland|
|2020 Mar 17||12 days, one-way from Auckland to Melbourne||Auckland|
|2020 Mar 31||18 days, one-way from Sydney to Singapore||Sydney|
|2020 Mar 31||13 days, one-way from Sydney to Benoa||Sydney|
|2020 Apr 02||16 days, one-way from Brisbane to Singapore||Brisbane|
|2020 Apr 18||16 days, one-way from Singapore to Yokohama||Singapore|
|2020 May 04||17 days, one-way from Yokohama to Vancouver||Yokohama|
|2020 May 28||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2020 Jun 04||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2020 Jun 11||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2020 Jun 18||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2020 Jun 25||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2020 Jul 02||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2020 Jul 09||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2020 Jul 16||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2020 Jul 23||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2020 Jul 30||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2020 Aug 06||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2020 Aug 13||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2020 Aug 20||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2020 Aug 27||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward|
|2020 Sep 03||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2020 Sep 10||14 days, one-way from Seward to Tokyo||Seward|