Silver Muse current position
Specifications of Silver Muse
|Year built||2017 / Age: 5|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Sestri Ponente, Genoa Italy)|
|Building cost||EUR 320 million (USD 380 million)|
|Owner||Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL) & Lefebvre Family (Rome, Italy)|
|Speed||20 kn / 37 kph / 23 mph|
|Length (LOA)||213 m / 699 ft|
|Beam (width)||26 m / 85 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||40700 gt|
|Passengers||576 - 691|
|Decks with cabins||8|
|Christened by||Costanza Lefebvre d'Ovidio|
Silver Muse Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2022 Mar 25||14 days, round-trip Yokohama Tokyo To Yokohama Tokyo||Yokohama||$13600|
|2022 Apr 08||14 days, round-trip Yokohama Tokyo To Yokohama Tokyo||Yokohama||$10900|
|2022 Apr 22||27 days, one-way from Yokohama to Seward||Yokohama||$15000|
|2022 Apr 22||14 days, one-way from Yokohama to Tokyo||Yokohama||$10100|
|2022 May 06||13 days, one-way from Tokyo to Seward||Tokyo||$8000|
|2022 May 19||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$4200|
|2022 May 26||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$4900|
|2022 Jun 02||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$4800|
|2022 Jun 09||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$4900|
|2022 Jun 16||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5200|
|2022 Jun 23||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5500|
|2022 Jun 30||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5600|
|2022 Jul 07||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5600|
|2022 Jul 14||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5700|
|2022 Jul 21||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5700|
|2022 Jul 28||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5700|
|2022 Aug 04||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5500|
|2022 Aug 11||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5500|
|2022 Aug 18||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5300|
|2022 Aug 25||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5300|
|2022 Sep 01||22 days, one-way from Vancouver to Kobe-Osaka||Vancouver||$8800|
|2022 Sep 01||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5400|
|2022 Sep 08||15 days, one-way from Seward to Kobe-Osaka||Seward||$5500|
|2022 Sep 23||14 days, round-trip Osaka To Osaka||Kobe-Osaka||$9700|
|2022 Oct 07||14 days, round-trip Osaka To Osaka||Kobe-Osaka||$10300|
|2022 Oct 21||28 days, one-way from Kobe-Osaka to Hong Kong||Kobe-Osaka||$16700|
|2022 Oct 21||14 days, round-trip Osaka To Osaka||Kobe-Osaka||$9800|
|2022 Nov 04||14 days, one-way from Kobe-Osaka to Hong Kong||Kobe-Osaka||$10000|
|2022 Nov 04||11 days, one-way from Kobe-Osaka to Shanghai||Kobe-Osaka||$6400|
|2022 Nov 18||11 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Laem Chabang||Hong Kong||$5100|
|2022 Nov 18||14 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Singapore||Hong Kong||$8400|
|2022 Nov 18||32 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Sydney||Hong Kong||$14700|
|2022 Dec 02||18 days, one-way from Singapore to Sydney||Singapore||$11000|
|2022 Dec 02||16 days, one-way from Singapore to Melbourne||Singapore||$7300|
|2022 Dec 20||15 days, one-way from Sydney to Auckland||Sydney||$13100|
|2023 Jan 04||12 days, one-way from Auckland to Melbourne||Auckland||$9900|
|2023 Jan 16||27 days, one-way from Melbourne to Cairns||Melbourne||$17600|
|2023 Jan 16||13 days, one-way from Melbourne to Auckland||Melbourne||$39900|
|2023 Jan 16||13 days, one-way from Melbourne to Auckland||Melbourne||$10600|
|2023 Jan 29||14 days, one-way from Auckland to Cairns||Auckland||$11100|
|2023 Feb 12||31 days, one-way from Cairns to Kobe-Osaka||Cairns||$19200|
|2023 Feb 12||16 days, one-way from Cairns to Singapore||Cairns||$11200|
|2023 Feb 28||15 days, one-way from Singapore to Kobe-Osaka||Singapore||$11100|
|2023 Mar 15||14 days, round-trip Osaka To Osaka||Kobe-Osaka||$10600|
|2023 Mar 29||14 days, round-trip Osaka To Kobe||Kobe-Osaka||$10700|
|2023 Apr 12||29 days, one-way from Kobe-Osaka to Seward||Kobe-Osaka||$16300|
|2023 Apr 12||14 days, round-trip Kobe To Osaka||Kobe-Osaka||$11200|
|2023 Apr 26||15 days, one-way from Kobe-Osaka to Seward||Kobe-Osaka||$7600|
|2023 May 11||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$4600|
|2023 May 18||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$4600|
|2023 May 25||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$4600|
|2023 Jun 01||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$4600|
|2023 Jun 08||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$4600|
|2023 Jun 15||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$4600|
|2023 Jun 22||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5600|
|2023 Jun 29||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5600|
|2023 Jul 06||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5600|
|2023 Jul 13||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5600|
|2023 Jul 20||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5600|
|2023 Jul 27||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5600|
|2023 Aug 03||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5100|
|2023 Aug 10||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5100|
|2023 Aug 17||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5100|
|2023 Aug 24||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5100|
|2023 Aug 31||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$4600|
|2023 Sep 07||32 days, one-way from Vancouver to Yokohama||Vancouver||$14100|
|2023 Sep 07||18 days, one-way from Vancouver to Yokohama||Vancouver||$7300|
|2023 Sep 25||14 days, round-trip Yokohama Tokyo To Yokohama Tokyo||Yokohama||$10300|
|2023 Oct 09||30 days, one-way from Yokohama to Singapore||Yokohama||$13900|
|2023 Oct 09||16 days, one-way from Yokohama to Hong Kong||Yokohama||$9800|
|2023 Oct 25||14 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Singapore||Hong Kong||$8100|
|2023 Nov 08||29 days, one-way from Singapore to Auckland||Singapore||$14100|
|2023 Nov 08||14 days, one-way from Singapore to Cairns||Singapore||$8900|
|2023 Nov 22||15 days, one-way from Cairns to Auckland||Cairns||$9700|
|2023 Dec 07||14 days, one-way from Auckland to Sydney||Auckland||$9600|
|2023 Dec 21||14 days, one-way from Sydney to Auckland||Sydney||$11200|
|2024 Jan 04||14 days, one-way from Auckland to Sydney||Auckland||$10500|
|2024 Jan 18||14 days, one-way from Sydney to Auckland||Sydney||$10500|
|2024 Feb 01||14 days, one-way from Auckland to Melbourne||Auckland||$9900|
|2024 Feb 15||14 days, one-way from Melbourne to Auckland||Melbourne||$9900|
|2024 Feb 15||32 days, one-way from Melbourne to Benoa||Melbourne||$15900|
|2024 Feb 29||18 days, one-way from Auckland to Benoa||Auckland||$10600|
|2024 Mar 04||14 days, one-way from Sydney to Benoa||Sydney||$6600|
|2024 Mar 18||16 days, one-way from Benoa to Yokohama||Benoa||$9300|
|2024 Mar 18||30 days, one-way from Benoa to Yokohama||Benoa||$16400|
|2024 Apr 03||14 days, round-trip Yokohama Tokyo To Yokohama Tokyo||Yokohama||$10700|
|2024 Apr 17||29 days, one-way from Yokohama to Seward||Yokohama||$15000|
|2024 Apr 17||14 days, one-way from Yokohama to Tokyo||Yokohama||$10700|
|2024 May 01||15 days, one-way from Tokyo to Seward||Tokyo||$6900|
Silver Muse Review
Review of Silver Muse
The 2017-built MS Silver Muse cruise ship represents Silversea's biggest vessel design (an upgraded version of Silver Spirit/2009). Following the inauguration in April 2017, the Muse ship became fleet's flagship. When the shipbuilding order for the sistership Silver Moon (2020) was signed in September 2017, Silversea Cruises had a fleet of 9 operational vessels, with planned expansion up to 12 boats. The last 2 newbuilds in this series - Silver Dawn and a still-unnamed boat - are with scheduled deliveries in 2021 and 2023.
History - construction and ownership
Silversea Cruises is a Monaco-based privately-owned cruise company and top-luxury travel brand. It was established in 1994 as joint venture of V-Ships Monaco (fka Vlasov Group) and Lefebvre Family of Rome Italy. In 2018, RCCL-Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd acquired 2/3rd of the company. Silversea now has a fleet of smaller-sized boutique cruise vessels with passenger capacity between 100-700. Company's business model is to operate yacht-like vessels in the industry's ultra-luxury-all-suite ship category. Silversea's all-inclusive fares include beverages (also selected wines), gratuities (none are allowed), travel insurance, port charges, one or more shore excursions (per voyage).
The 596-passenger ship Silver Muse is an all-suite, top-luxury cruise ship. The keel-laying ceremony was on December 10, 2015, during which the shipowner welded into the keel 8 coins (instead of the traditional 1). The company's spokesman explained that the lucky coins represent the 7 continents (ports on which the Silversea ships visit) plus a specially designed coin for the Muse ship.
Decks and Cabins
Silver Muse staterooms (288 total) are all categorized as "suites", and 96% are with step-out balconies. The ship also has the Silversea fleet's biggest number of connecting cabins. Suite sizes range between 390-1970 ft2 (36-183 m2). Silver Suites (increased to a total of 34) are located on the ship's 3 top decks. The new category 2-Bedroom Silver Suite is sized 1120 ft2 (104 m2) including the terrace (130 ft2 / 12 m2).
The boat has 11 decks, of which 8 are passenger-accessible and 7 with cabins.
Each cabin has a private step-out balcony, walk-in closet, electronic safe box, chest of drawers, marble bathroom (bathtub, separate bathtub/shower, sink/WC area, plush robes and slippers (by Etro), towels, luxury bath products /choice of European top-brand products, Bvlgari by default).
All cabins are completely wireless, with iPod docking stations, hairdryers, alarm clocks, binoculars, umbrellas. Additional amenities in categories Owner, Silver, and Grand suites include 2 hours worldwide complimentary satellite phone use, in-cabin dining (afternoon canapes), private dinner at officers' table. Junior attendants and butlers are assigned to each suite.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Silver Muse offers 8 different dining options, including 3 al-fresco / outdoor. The menu selections are not just creative, but gourmet food art. The Hot Rocks grill menu and La Terrazza dinner robust menu are real steps in future gourmet cuisine at sea. As for the gratuities – all of those are included in the fare, and nothing additional is expected.
Follows the complete list of Silver Muse restaurants and food bars.
- Atlantide (steakhouse, bar & grill restaurant, reservations-only; features designer seafood dishes and gourmet fish specialties)
- 7 Restaurant (open-seating dining room with top-quality gourmet cuisine; features mostly Mediterranean themed meals, and always available standard menu with daily specials; all three meals are waiter-served and a la carte)
- La Grande Dame (called Le Champagne on the other Silversea ships). La Dame is a new, 24-seat upscale French cuisine specialty restaurant that offers signature dishes by Relais Chateaux. This is the only shipboard restaurant where dining is at an additional fee (all others are price-inclusive). La Dame is dinner-only and reservations are required.
- Kabuki (Japanese cuisine specialty restaurant, reservations required) with teppanyaki iron griddles (used for the evening meals). Sushi and sashimi are offered during the day.
- Indochine (Asian cuisine specialty restaurant)
- Silver Note (jazz club with live performances) also serves tapas-style dishes.
- La Terrazza (Terrace Cafe; complimentary buffet restaurant) offers both indoor seating and an alfresco terrace with interactive food stations (olive oil cellar, a mozzarella bar, seafood bar, salumeria, Italian-style deli). Wine is complimentary, but premium wines (from Connoisseur’s Wine List) cost extra. There is an Afternoon Tea service. La Terrazza transforms each evening (between 7-9:30 pm) into an Italian specialty restaurant (reservations-only) with a la carte-priced menu. During the day, La Terrazza is also open for buffet-style breakfast and lunch.
- Hot Rocks (alfresco poolside restaurant) is an outdoor Steakhouse and Seafood restaurant for gourmet al-fresco dining under the stars; This open-air grill venue implements Silversea's new interactive dining concept “Black Rock Grill Experience”. In the evenings, it allows passengers to cook their food (fresh seafood and prime steaks) on heated volcanic-rock plates at their own table. During the day, Hot Rocks serves as a rotisserie and gourmet salad and burger bar.
- Regina Margherita (outdoor/poolside pizzeria) is also complimentary and open from morning to late evening. The restaurant offers pizzas baked in a custom-made, wood-fired oven.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Traditional entertainment onboard the Silverseas Muse ship is a little quieter than usual. Sure, there’s bingo, team trivia, golf competitions, an occasional movie, but most of the energetic entertainment takes place after dark with productions in Broadway-style and fine live jazz in The Theater.
The amenities on board include movies on demand and interactive TV service. Passengers can check messages, review accounts, or choose from a large number of newly released movies. Smart TVs are the world's latest technology - hybrid UHDTV with infotainment system (integrated Internet and interactive features). Cabin TV programming includes the channels CNN International, Fox News, ESPN, BBC World. Eight are the complimentary laundry rooms. Also available are laundry, dry cleaning, pressing - all through the complimentary butler service for each of the cabins.
Follows the complete list of Silver Muse lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Boutique shops (offer duty-free shopping: luxury jewelry and watches, brand perfumes, fashion, designer handbags, photo/video accessories, Silversea logo merchandise, special occasion gifts, convenience goods)
- The Main Bar (lounge with ample comfortable seating; offers live music performances, large dance floor, complimentary cocktails)
- The Theatre (Main Show Lounge for live music and show productions; the daily enrichment program offers trivia games, dance classes, language lessons, lectures, media presentations)
- Conference Room (hosts group meetings and conferences) is adjacent to the Card Room and the Internet Cafe.
- Swimming Pool is with saltwater and heated during cool-weather cruises. The sunbathing area has teak chaise loungers, 3 whirlpools (Jacuzzis), tennis tables.
- Connoisseur's Corner (formerly known as Humidor - ship’s cigar club (smoking lounge) furnished with leather armchairs and selling brand cognacs, vintage wines, fine cigars)
- Panorama Lounge (served by its own bar; offers live music and dancing, Continental Breakfast and Afternoon Tea)
- Observation Lounge (with 270-degree panoramic views and a radar screen; serves early breakfast with coffee)
- Children’s Room (kids-play facility with supervised, age-appropriate activities; has an Outdoor Area)
- The Library (with audio listening stations and on-demand movies)
- Zagara Beauty Spa has treatment rooms, Beauty Salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms, Thermal Suite.
- Beauty Salon (provides a full range of services: hairstyling, manicures, pedicures)
- Fitness Centre (offers a treadmill, stationary bike, weight machine, elliptical trainer). There is a separate Aerobics Studio for classes.
- Power Walking/Jogging Track, Golf Cage, paddle tennis, golf putting green.
24-hour Room Service and WiFi Internet are complimentary.
Silver Muse itinerary program is based on "all-inclusive luxury" voyages in Europe (Mediterranean from homeports Civitavecchia-Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Piraeus-Athens, Istanbul). After the Inaugural season in Europe, the ship crossed the Atlantic Ocean to Canada and the USA, to operate on various itineraries in the Caribbean and around South America with roundtrips out of Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA).
Muse's first World Cruise was scheduled for 2019.
Silver Muse - user reviews and comments
Photos of Silver MuseAdd Photo
Silver Muse ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Silversea Cruises marked its return to global operations via the maiden voyage of the line's new flagship, Silver Moon, from Piraeus-Athens Greece...June 18, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Silversea Cruises introduced new summer voyages in Alaska and Iceland, beginning in July. Via the passage of the United States' Alaska Tourism...June 1, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Silversea Cruises' newbuild Silver Moon will welcome passengers when she becomes the 9th vessel in the fleet on October 30. Many of the same...October 20, 2020
- Cruise Industry
The top-premium travel brand Silversea unveiled 86 new itineraries for winter 2021-2022 season and opened an exclusive pre-sale promo to its Venetian...June 6, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Silversea Cruises announced it had extended the pause of passenger shipping operations until July 16 due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic...May 20, 2020
Passengers on a Silversea-owned cruise ship (which docked in Port Auckland NZ Tuesday morning, March 17) will be allowed to disembark, despite...March 17, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Silversea introduced a collection of 197 brand new itineraries, opening a pre-sale to the line's Venetian Society members. Departing between...October 6, 2019
- Cruise Industry
A Monaco-based luxury cruise line received a welcome in Nanaimo (Vancouver Island, BC Canada) on Sunday, June 16. Season's first cruise vessel...June 17, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Silversea announced a total of 54 new 2020-2021 winter cruises and opened an exclusive pre-sale for Venetian Society members. The voyages feature an...May 1, 2019
- Cruise Industry
In 2018, Silversea is inviting guests to spend the holiday season in all-inclusive luxury as they sail to discover the world’s wonders...August 18, 2018
- show more news
Other Silversea Cruises cruise ships
Silver Muse Wiki
The vessel is an upgraded (bigger) version of Silver Spirit (fleet's largest until 2017). The Muse ship redefines the ultra-luxury cruising by enhancing Silversea's hallmarks - small-ship intimate travel, spacious and comfortable suite accommodations, impeccable service, exotic itineraries around the world.
Silversea's Muse ship was built by Fincantieri in Genoa Italy. In July 2015, Silversea announced that the boat would be company's new flagship, with scheduled delivery in April 2017. Vessel's construction started on July 24, 2015, with the steel-cutting ceremony at the shipyard Sestri Ponente (Genoa).
On December 10, 2015, was the keel-laying ceremony during which 8 coins (instead of the traditional 1) were welded into the keel. The "lucky coins" represented the 7 continents that Silversea ships visit, plus one specially designed for the ship coin. The coins were South African rand, Australian dollar, US half a dollar, Brazilian real, Italian euro, Singapore dollar and the commemorative Antarctica trust coin (designed for Silver Muse). The ceremony was attended by Enzo Visone (Silversea's CEO) and Raffaele Davassi (the shipyard's director).
In early February 2017, Silversea announced that the ship would operate on roundtrips from homeport Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale, Florida), with an inaugural cruise in October 2017. The company signed an agreement with Port Everglades to homeport the ship there during the winters for 2 years (2017-2018), with included option to renew the deal for additional 3 years - to a minimum of 12 itineraries per year.
In early March 2017, Silversea announced the names of the ship's senior officers. The vessel's Captain is Alessandro Zanello - working for the company since 1999, Silver Spirit's second-in-command between 2009-2017. Its Executive Chef is Anne-Mari Cornelius - Silver Whisper's Executive Chef between 2005-2017. The ship's Cruise Director is Jimmy Kovel - with the company since 2009. Staff Captain is Sergio Topazio. Chief Engineer is Michele Barone. The ship's Hotel Director is Paolo Percivale.
On July 1, 2016, the vessel was launched at Sestri Ponente shipyard. On April 2, 2017, was the vessel's delivering ceremony attended by Manfredi d’Ovidio (Silversea's chairman), Giuseppe Bono (Fincantieri's CEO), Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco (Genoa's archbishop, who blessed the ship) and Giovanni Toti (Liguria's governor).
The ship's "Inaugural Cruise" was on April 10, 2017. The 8-day itinerary (roundtrip from Monte Carlo, Monaco) visited Marseille, Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Minorca (Port Mahon), Sardinia (Porto Torres) and Italy (Livorno, and Portofino). Prices started from US$3550 per person.
On April 17, 2017, was the boat's christening ceremony held at Port Hercule (Monte Carlo) and led by godmother Costanza Lefebvre d'Ovidio - daughter of Silversea's owner Manfredi Lefebvre d'Ovidio di Balsorano di Clunieres. The naming ceremony was also attended by Prince Albert II of Monaco, Serge Telle (Minister of State), the Archbishop of Monaco, Peter Greenberg (CBS-TV Travel), Geoffrey Kent (Abercrombie & Kent cruise company's founder), Gerald Lawless (WTCC / "World Touring Car Championship" Chairman) and other VIP guests. The ceremony was hosted by Manfredi Lefebvre d'Ovidio (Silversea Chairman) and featured a live concert performance by Rome's Sinfonietta Orchestra.
Silversea's "flight and cruise" package deals (by company's "Silver Sky" fly-cruise program) are inclusive of the cruise fare, discount roundtrip airfare (Economy Class) and airport-pier-airport transfers.
Silversea's "hotel and cruise" package "Silver Shore Simply Hotel" offers overnight 5-star luxury hotel stays with optional transfers or upgrades. The upgraded cruise-hotel package ("Silver Shore Grande Hotel") offers 1-3-nights landmark hotel stays (or at a boutique leisure property) and is inclusive of private transfers (airport-hotel and hotel-pier).
Inaugural cruise itineraries 2017
During the Inaugural 2017 season Silversea's Silver Muse operates on mostly one-way Mediterranean itineraries, visiting ports on the Italian and French rivieras and the Greek Islands. Departures are from Monaco (Monte Carlo), France (Nice/Villefranche), Italy (Civitavecchia-Rome, Venice), Spain (Barcelona), Greece (Athens) and Turkey (Istanbul). In 2017, Muse visited a total of 130 ports in 34 different countries.
Next table shows the ship's inaugural cruise itinerary (8 nights / 9 days "Mediterranean Cruise" round-trip from Monaco):
|Date / Time||Port|
|10 Apr||Departing from Monte Carlo, Monaco|
|11 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Marseille, France Riviera|
|12 Apr 08:00 - 19:00||Barcelona, Spain|
|13 Apr 08:00 - 22:00||Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain|
|14 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Port Mahon, Menorca Island, Spain|
|15 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Porto Torres, Sardinia, Italy|
|16 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Livorno, Florence-Pisa, Italy|
|17 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Portofino, Italy|
|18 Apr||Arriving in Monte Carlo|
Next is the Inaugural Transatlantic cruise UK to Canada (16 nights / 17 days Southampton to Montreal):
|Date / Time||Port|
|12 Sep||Departing from Southampton, England|
|13 Sep 08:00 - 20:00||Falmouth, England|
|14 Sep 09:00 - 22:00||Waterford, Ireland|
|15 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||Cobh-Cork, Ireland|
|16 Sep 09:00 - 18:00||Galway, Ireland|
|21 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||St Johns, Newfoundland Island, Canada|
|22 Sep 09:00 - 18:00||Saint Pierre Island, France|
|23 Sep 08:00 - 16:00||Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|24 Sep 08:00 - 17:00||Prince Edward Island, Canada|
|25 Sep 08:00 - 13:00||Gaspe, Quebec, Canada|
|26 Sep 13:00 - 21:00||Saguenay, Quebec, Canada|
|27 Sep 09:00 - 18:00||Quebec City, Canada|
|28 Sep||Arriving in Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Next is the repositioning cruise from Canada to USA-Caribbean (14 nights / 15 days from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale):
|Date / Time||Port|
|28 Sep||Departing from Montreal|
|01 Oct 09:00 - 17:00||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|02 Oct 13:00 - 23:00||Portland, Maine|
|03 Oct 08:00 - 23:00||Boston, Massachusetts|
|05 Oct 08:00 - 08:00||New York, Cape Liberty NYC|
|07 Oct 08:00 - 18:00||Norfolk, Virginia|
|09 Oct 08:00 - 16:00||Wilmington, North Carolina|
|10 Oct 08:00 - 16:00||Savannah, Georgia|
|11 Oct 09:00 - 18:00||Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida|
|12 Oct||Arriving in Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida|
The last table shows the ship's Inaugural Caribbean cruise (16 nights / 17 days, round-trip from Fort Lauderdale):
|Date / Time||Port|
|18 Dec||Departing from Fort Lauderdale|
|21 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|22 Dec 09:00 - 06:00||Gustavia, St Barthelemy Island|
|23 Dec 09:00 - 23:00||Philipsburg, St Maarten Island, Dutch Antilles|
|24 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Basseterre, St Kitts Island|
|26 Dec 06:00 - 23:00||Bridgetown, Barbados|
|27 Dec 08:00 - 23:00||Bequia Island, Grenadines|
|28 Dec 07:00 - 13:00||St Georges, Grenada|
|29 Dec 14:00 - 23:00||Kralendijk, Bonaire Island, Dutch Antilles|
|30 Dec 07:00 - 23:00||Willemstad, Curacao Island, Dutch Antilles|
|31 Dec 07:00 - 14:00||Oranjestad, Aruba Island, Dutch Antilles|
|03 Jan||Arriving in Fort Lauderdale|
Follows the list of all Inaugural cruise season itineraries with early booking prices per person (in USD, double occupancy rates):
- April 10 ("Inaugural Cruise") - 8-day round-trip from Monaco - prices started from $3550 per person
- April 20 - 13-day from Monte Carlo to Nice - from $6250 PP
- May 3 - 13-day from Nice to Istanbul - from $6250 PP
- May 6 - 10-day from Rome to Istanbul - from $4800 PP
- May 16 - 12-day from Istanbul to Venice - from $5650 PP
- May 28 - 12-day from Venice to Barcelona - from $5650 PP
- June 9 - 12-day from Barcelona to Rome - from $6250 PP
- June 21 - 12-day from Rome to Venice - from $6250 PP
- July 3 - 12-day from Venice to Athens - from $6250 PP
- July 15 - 12-day from Athens to Istanbul - from $6250 PP
- July 27 - 12-day from Istanbul to Venice - from $6250 PP
- August 8 - 12-day from Venice to Monte Carlo - from $6250 PP
- August 20 (repositioning) - 11-day from Monte Carlo to Lisbon Portugal - from $5750 PP
- August 31 (repositioning) - 11-day from Lisbon to Southampton UK - from $5350 PP
- September 12 (Transatlantic from the UK to Canada New England) - 16-day from Southampton to Montreal Quebec - from $7850 PP
- September 28 - 14-day from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale Florida - from $7550 PP
- October 13 (the USA to South America) - 18-day from Fort Lauderdale to Santiago/Valparaiso Chile (Panama Canal transition) - from $7950 PP
- October 31 (Chile to Argentina) - 17-day from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - from $7550 PP
- November 17 - 19-day from Buenos Aires to Bridgetown Barbados - from $8450 PP
- December 6 - 12-day from Bridgetown Barbados to Fort Lauderdale Florida - from $4350 PP
- December 18 (Caribbean cruise Christmas and New Year 2017) - 16-day round-trip from Fort Lauderdale - from $7850 PP.
Silver Muse User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review