Crystal Serenity Review and Specifications
Specifications of Crystal Serenity
|Year built||2003 / Age : 15|
|Builder||Chantiers de l’Atlantique (Saint-Nazaire, STX France)|
|Building cost||USD 350 million|
|Owner||(GHK) Genting Hong Kong Ltd|
|Operator||Crystal Ocean Cruises|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||250 m / 820 ft|
|Beam (width)||32 m / 105 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||68870 gt|
|Passengers||980 - 1254|
|Decks with cabins||5|
|Christened by||Julie Andrews|
Current itinerary of Crystal Serenity
Crystal Serenity current cruise is 14 days, round-trip Pacific Coast Panorama - Round-trip Los Angeles. Prices start from USD 5750 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 07 Dec, 2018 and ends on 21 Dec, 2018.
|Date / Time||Port|
|07 Dec 17:00||Departing from Los Angeles, Long Beach, California|
|08 Dec 16:00 - 09 Dec 23:00||San Francisco, California|
|11 Dec 08:00 - 17:00||Santa Barbara, California|
|12 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Ensenada, Baja California Mexico|
|15 Dec 08:00 - 19:00||Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Riviera|
|16 Dec 07:00 - 17:00||Mazatlan, Mexico Riviera|
|17 Dec 09:00 - 18:00||La Paz, Baja California Mexico|
|18 Dec 07:00 - 16:00||Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Mexico|
|20 Dec 09:00 - 20:00||San Diego, California|
|21 Dec 08:00||Arriving in Los Angeles, Long Beach, California|
Review of Crystal Serenity
Launched in 2003, Crystal Serenity cruise ship is the second and bigger of the two Crystal Ocean Cruises ships - with fleetmate Crystal Symphony (1995).
History - construction and ownership
One of the top-luxury passenger shipping companies, Crystal Cruises operates both ocean and river cruises on premium liners and newbuild riverboats with all inclusive travel package deals. Company's ships are top-ranked in numerous categories, offer intimate cruising experience, 5-star hotel amenities, superior service. The company was founded in 1988 as subsidiary of the Japanese NYK Line (Nippon Yusen Kaisha) - one of world's largest container shipping companies. In 2015, NYK Line sold Crystal Cruises to Genting Hong Kong (GHK). Following the acquisition, the company was renamed to Crystal Ltd. It currently includes the brands Crystal Cruises (ocean-going ships), Crystal River Cruises (European riverboats), Crystal Yacht Cruises (mega-yachts), Crystal Luxury Air (aircraft) and Crystal AirCruises (fly-cruise deals).
The 68,870-ton, 980-passenger cruise ship Crystal Serenity sailed on its Inaugural Cruise on July 7, 2003 - 14-day Baltic Sea itinerary from Southampton. Ship's first World Voyage started on January 14, 2004 (106-day itinerary from LA, ending in NYC).
Crystal Serenity was launched after Crystal Harmony (1990, now Asuka 2) and followed by Crystal Symphony (1995). In response to demand, Crystal Serenity offers twice as many penthouse cabins in comparison to fleet's other vessels. There are two paddle tennis courts (instead of one) as boat's devotees are fiercely competitive in this field.
The Serenity ship is shiny, beautiful, very spacious, with calm and quiet atmosphere, elegant decoration. Ship's interior colors are calming – muted golds, greens, blues, grays and reds. Stateroom furniture and wood accents are in darker gamma, with lively colorful bedding, curtains, upholstery and wall coverings. Ship's interior spaces were designed by the companies Tillberg (Sweden), Garroni (Italy), Okada (Japan), Nix Firestone (USA), BBGM (USA), Stephen John (UK), II By IV Canada).
Cruise itinerary program
Crystal Serenity itinerary program is based on a “World Cruise” (out of Miami FL or San Francisco), Caribbean voyages, Mediterranean Sea and Canada/New England Fall Foliage cruises from Quebec and NYC.
The world's most awarded luxury cruise line, Crystal Cruises included in the Serenity ship's itinerary program the legendary Northwest Passage Cruises on August 16, 2017. Crystal Serenity navigated in the Arctic Ocean leaving out of Anchorage (Seward Alaska) to NYC New York via the famous Arctic route (500 ml north of Arctic Circle). This 32-nights itinerary provided passengers with an expedition style of Arctic cruising.
The history that surrounds the route stems back to over 100 years ago when it was first completed by Roald Amundsen. This route covers 900 miles of waterways filled with stunning fjords, glaciers and vast landscapes. Crystal Serenity was escorted by the ICE 05 classed icebreaker Ernest Shackleton (equipped to navigate through ice-covered waters) through the Northwest Passage. The companion ship is operated by British Antarctic Survey and provided operational support and safety to the 1,070-passenger luxury vessel. Crystal Cruises is the first major, luxury cruise line to try a sailing through the icy waters of Northwest Passage.
Ernest Shackleton was equipped with two helicopters for emergency use, tools for oil pollution containment, high-tech communications equipment and survival rations. The crew has experience in the Northwest Passage and using the safety equipment. Crystal Serenity was upgraded with ice detection radar, ice navigation system and forward-looking sonar. The bridge team received ice navigation training, and ice pilots boarded both vessels (Ernest Shackleton and Serenity) for the crossing. The crew of Ernest Shackleton also assisted with cruise company's "Unexpected Adventures" tours - like helicopter flightseeing, Zodiac wet landings, speed boat rides and kayaking.
In 2017 the ship had its second Northwest Passage expedition.
Most Crystal Serenity staterooms are 225-sq.foot Balcony rooms (65%). There are a total of 623 staterooms (of which 108 Suite, 356 Balcony, no Inside rooms) in 13 categories, as well as 10 wheelchair accessible cabins. The largest aboard Crystal Serenity are the 4 Crystal Penthouses (category CP), sizes 1345 ft2 / 125 m2 (with the balcony). During 2018 refit, the ship received 36 Seabreeze Penthouses and 2 Seabreeze Penthouse Suites, while reducing capacity from 1,070 to 980 passengers.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
The formal restaurant on Crystal Serenity serves open seating breakfast and lunch. Dinner is in two assigned seatings, or open seating. Although there is no additional charge for the Italian and Asian specialty restaurants, reservations are required. On select days, theme luncheons and dinners are offered poolside and special wine dinners are held in ship's Vintage Room. Other choices include the casual Lido buffet for breakfast and lunch; poolside grill for snacks and casual lunch; The Bistro specialty coffee & wine bar for snacks all day and evening. Afternoon tea is served in Crystal Serenity's Palm Court. Room service is available 24 hours, with an extensive menu. Selections can be delivered during dinner hours from the menu of the formal restaurant. Suite passengers can order from the specialty restaurants.
Follows the complete list of Crystal Serenity restaurants and food bars.
- “Crystal” (aft Dining Room, features gourmet menu with regionally inspired and traditional dishes; offers “Dining by Reservation” option - guests can reserve each night different time by contacting the Maitre D). Following the dry dock in October 2018, Crystal Dining Room was transformed into Waterside, with increased seating capacity, more tables for 2 and 4, and new decor.
- “The Vintage Room” (10-seat fine dining venue with sommelier service, at surcharge US$200 plus, depending on the wine selection; on special cruises it operates as “Ultimate Vintage Dining Room” and some of the most rare wines in the world are served - the cover charge sores up to US$1,000 and more)
- “Silk Road” (Asian dinner-only specialty restaurant; reservations are recommended), was re-branded as Umi Uma & Sushi Bar after 2018 refit, but continues serving Nobu’s signature dishes.
- “The Sushi Bar” (Japanese specialty dinner restaurant; reservations-only)
- “Prego” (Italian specialty dinner only, reservations only restaurant)
- “Trident Bar & Grill” (fastfood venue; features lush greenery with live olive trees)
- “Tastes” (waiter-service lido pool buffet; serves casual late Breakfast, Lunch and alfresco Dinner) became Silk Kitchen & Bar after 2018 refit and serves Chinese comfort food.
- Marketplace & Churrascaria Buffet - “Lido Cafe” (self-service buffet restaurant serving the pool deck area) became The Marketplace during daytime and a Brazilian steakhouse, Churrascaria, in the evening.
- Supper Club is a bar lounge with live music, part of Stardust Club. The Supper Club is offered on the first and last “Black Tie Optional” evenings on itineraries 8-days and longer. Club's capacity is up to 108 passengers. Seating starts at 6:30 pm. During the day, the lounge hosts trivia quizzes, bingo games, media presentations.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
The Galaxy Lounge on Crystal Serenity is the main showroom for headline entertainers and award-winning Broadway-style production shows. It features comfortable seating and a rising stage for optimum viewing. In addition to sophisticated staging, the shows each feature elaborate costumes created by renowned designers.
Crystal Serenity amenities include: 24-Hour Room-Service, Internet/WiFi Access, Babysitting, Laundry & Self-Serve Laundromats.
Follows the complete list of Crystal Serenity lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- “Crystal Cove” (piano bar)
- “Galaxy Lounge” (main show lounge for grand show productions; with a large hydraulic stage and a full orchestra)
- The “Crystal Casino” (410 m2, with 86 slots and poker machines, gambling tables)
- “Hollywood Theatre” (cinema with a stage for live performances; also hosts conferences, lectures, presentations, Broadway-style show productions, comedy shows)
- “Pulse” disco & nightclub (hosts DJ program nightly, karaoke and trivia shows)
- “Avenue of the Stars” (280 m2 shopping area; has four duty-free boutique shops - Crystal Collection, Apropos, Facets, Captain’s Choice)
- “The Bistro” (Paris-inspired specialty coffee bar, all-complimentary)
- The Serenity’s “Library” (3000+ books in different languages, movies and videos, board games)
- “Stardust Club” is a bar lounge hosting daily trivia quizzes, presentations, bingo games, lectures, classes, as well as live music performances (Crystal Sextet) in the evenings. Late night snacks are served between 11 pm -12 midnight.
- “Photo Shop” (photo and video services, accessories, equipment)
- “Connoisseur Club” (fine cognac and cigar club/smoking lounge)
- “Avenue Saloon” (piano bar)
- “Computer University @ Sea” (24-hour 25-seat capacity Internet computers room; hosts computer and Internet classes)
- “The Studio” (serves the “Creative Learning” enrichment program: language lessons, digital film making, Yamaha keyboard and piano lessons, all complimentary)
- “Bridge Lounge” (cards playing room)
- “Palm Court” (observation lounge & bar; serves Afternoon Tea, hosts art auctions, themed parties, classic concerts)
- “Waves” (teen club lounge)
- “Fantasia” (kids club lounge area with two playrooms for children 3-7yo and 8-12yo; baby sitting is available for toddlers 1+ yo)
- Seahorse Pool area (with a lap pool flanked by two Whirlpools); Neptune Pool area
- “Scoops” (outdoor Ice Cream Bar)
- “Fitness Center” (with panoramic floor-ceiling windows; has a separate room for complimentary classes (yoga, pilates, aerobics)
- “Crystal Spa” (540 m2 Feng Shui-inspired Wellness Center; includes the Gym, relaxation area, treatment rooms, 2 saunas/steam rooms and the “Crystal Salon”)
- Promenade deck (walking/jogging track; hosts the “Walk On Water” daily walking programme)
- The Sports Area (Tennis Tables, two Golf Driving Nets, Putting Green)
- Deck Games (Shuffleboard); Tennis Tables; “Wimbledon Court” (2 tennis courts); Golf Putting Green.
Crystal Serenity wiki
On July 9, 2002, vessel’s keel was laid at Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in St Nazaire. On July 3, 2003, the ship was christened in Southampton by the UK actress Julie Andrews. On July 7, 2003, was the Inaugural Cruise - 14-day roundtrip from Southampton to Northern European ports.
On January 14, 2004, the ship started its first "Around The World Cruise"”, leaving from USA (Los Angeles CA) on a 106-day itinerary (Jan 14 - May 5) ending in NYC New York.
In Summer 2016, Crystal Serenity became the world's 3rd cruise ship with a Northwest Passage Cruise - after the 2013 voyages of Compagnie du Ponant ships Le Soleal and Le Boreal. The 32-days long one-way itinerary was from Seward Alaska to NYC New York (August 16 to September 16), with ports of call Kodiak Island Alaska (Aug 17), Dutch Harbor Unalaska (Aug 19), Nome Alaska (Aug 21), Victoria Island Nunavut Canada (Aug 27 and 29), Baffin Island Nunavut Canada (Sept 4), Ilulissat Greenland (Sept 7), Sisimiut Greenland (Sept 8), Nuuk Greenland (Sept 9), Bar Harbor Maine (Sept 13), Boston Massachusetts (Sept 14) and Newport Rhode Island (Sept 15).
In 2017 the Serenity ship has scheduled a second Northwest Passage transit. The 2017 cruise itinerary (32-days Seward to New York City, August 15 through September 15) included the same ports of call - Kodiak Island Alaska (Aug 16), Dutch Harbor Unalaska (Aug 18), Nome Alaska (Aug 20), Victoria Island Nunavut Canada (Aug 25 and 28), Baffin Island Nunavut Canada (Sept 3), Ilulissat Greenland (Sept 6), Sisimiut Greenland (Sept 7), Nuuk Greenland (Sept 8), Bar Harbor Maine USA (Sept 12), Boston Massachusetts USA (Sept 13) and Newport Rhode Island USA (Sept 14). The cruise prices started from around USD 22,000 per person (double occupancy rates).
Crystal Serenity deckplan changes 2018 refurbishment review
Ship's 2018 drydock refurbishment (October 18 - November 6, done at Lloyd Werft shipyard in Bremerhaven Germany) reduced its passenger capacity in order to enable single-seating dining. Following the dry-dock, Crystal Serenity offers to all its passengers free Wi-Fi (regardless of cabin category).
- On deck 9, two new balcony cabin categories were introduced - Seabreeze Penthouse Suite (12 new suites added) and Seabreeze Penthouse (28 new suites added). The new staterooms have the same size as the existing Penthouse (365 ft2 / 34 m2) and Penthouse Suite (490 ft2 / 46 m2). Seabreeze Penthouses are connecting cabins (sharing an entryway).
- All Penthouses offer enhanced all-inclusive amenities, including butler service, in-cabin dining, complimentary specialty restaurants dining).
- Cabin conversions reduced ship's capacity from 1254 to 980, thus increasing the guest-to-space ratio to 70,3.
- Stardust Club (deck 6) was redesigned and upgraded with new accent lighting, upholsteries of banquettes, new loose seating (replacing the dance floor).
- Crystal Dining Room (deck 7) was renamed "Waterside" and upgraded with additional 2- and 4-seat tables. New open-seating dining (between 6-9:30 pm) replaced the old assigned seating and required dinner reservations. Breakfasts and lunches are served as usual. Dining room changes also included new marble flooring, new screen dividers, new seating configuration (increased 2-4-seat tables), new chandelier.
- Lido Cafe operates as Marketplace (during the day) and as Churrascaria (steakhouse, by night). The restaurant features an open kitchen and made-to-order dishes. Marketplace serves buffet breakfast and lunch, while Churrascaria serves casual dinner (between 6-9 pm). The Brazilian-themed Churrascaria restaurant features Caipirinha (welcome cocktail event) and selection of Brazilian dishes (grilled seafood and meats, tapas, ceviche, salads). Meats are served by “gauchos” (dedicated staff) on traditional meat skewers.
- On Deck 12, Tastes restaurant was redesigned (with Asian-themed interior) and renamed "Silk Kitchen and Bar". The menu was upgraded with modern Chinese fare (family-size dinner plates) served throughout the day. Self-service is available at breakfast and lunch, and also includes traditional Chinese food (dumplings, Chinois salad, soup, noodle bar). Dinners at Silk Kitchen are open-seating (reservations-recommended) and served between 6-9 pm.
- Trident Bar and Grill serves casual grilled food (including fast food - burgers, sandwiches).
- Silk Road and The Sushi Bar (both specialty restaurants by celebrity-chef Nobu Matsuhisa) were renamed "Umi Uma". At Umi Uma are served Nobu-inspired dishes prepared by Nobu-trained chefs.
- Umi Uma and Prego restaurants reservations are complimentary for Penthouse passengers. To all other cabin categories is offered 1 complimentary specialty dining (additional reservations are available at surcharge).
- The new free of charge Wi-Fi is shipwide and result of company's investment in new hardware and software for expanded onboard connectivity and faster (doubled) satellite Internet speed.
- Crystal Connect is ship's new onboard portal for internet connections and various shipboard info (menus, news, scheduled activities, shore excursions, itinerary ports, international digital news media, movies library, lectures, etc). Crystal Connect (mobile app) is available for personal devices.
- All cruise cabins were upgraded with new 42-inch smart TVs with interactive panels (infotainment system).
- Ship's Computer University at Sea (enrichment workshops) were updated and redesigned.
- Among the redesigned public spaces is the fore-located Palm Court (observation lounge on deck 12), where was added more intimate seating. Lounge's stage was relocated, and the former stage area was transformed into dedicated "Afternoon Tea" space offering fresh leaf teas and house-made pastries in the afternoons. Palm Court's bar was also renovated.
- Along with all Lloyd Werft workers, the refurbishment project also involved several hundred crew and sub-contractors.
In May 2016, the ship received overhauls of all Penthouse Suites. Also renovated were the Lido Deck's Trident Grill, Lido Cafe, and Tastes restaurant. The 2016 drydock in Cadiz also included general maintenance works.
The list of deck plan changes after the November 2013 drydock refurbishment includes:
- general maintenance work, including propulsion upgrade (left-side Rolls-Royce Azimuth thruster replacement), new hull coating, air ducts cleaning, reverse osmosis plant inspection.
- introducing of new “Deluxe PURE” category of staterooms (hypoallergenic cabins)
- redesign of the Tastes buffet and the Lido area (deck 12)
- new LED lighting in public rooms.
- The 2013 drydock refurbishment project’s total cost was USD 17 million.
Crystal Serenity - user reviews and comments
Photos of Crystal SerenityAdd Photo
Crystal Serenity ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises announced it will debut new Supper Club experience onboard Crystal Serenity when the ship emerges from drydock November 10. The...October 29, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises announced its lineup of 2021 luxury voyages aboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony, becoming the first cruise company to...October 15, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Crystal’s 26th World Cruise is already open for booking to all travelers. The “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” cruise...September 23, 2018
- Cruise Industry
On January 5, 2021, Crystal Cruises’ Crystal Serenity sets sail on a 139-day World Cruise from Miami FL to London UK. The cruise line...September 7, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises is planning another world cruise to take place 2020. The 105-day world voyage from Miami to Rome (Civitavecchia, Italy) begins...July 7, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Crystal announced that line's President & CEO Tom Wolber will be the host of the annual President’s Cruise onboard Crystal Serenity in July...April 23, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Star chef Nobu Matsuhisa will be headlining a food-themed foodie cruise aboard Crystal Serenity in June. Luxury line Crystal said the famed...April 18, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Embarking on an exploration of the Southern Hemisphere from Miami FL to Rome, the 105-day 2020 World Cruise onboard Crystal Serenity, named &ldquo...February 23, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises unveiled its guide to award-winning global itineraries, line's 2018 and 2019 Worldwide Atlas. The brochure advertises the...January 23, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises unveiled an expanded Crystal Getaways selection. Crystal Getaways are abbreviated sailings derived from longer itineraries, for...October 23, 2017
- show more news
Other Crystal Cruises cruise ships
Crystal Serenity Itineraries
The below listed Crystal Serenity cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Crystal Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Nov 10||11 days, one-way from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale||Lisbon|
|2018 Nov 21||16 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles||Fort Lauderdale||$6735|
|2018 Dec 07||14 days, round-trip Pacific Coast Panorama - Round-trip Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$5750|
|2018 Dec 07||8 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta||Los Angeles||$2305|
|2018 Dec 15||6 days, one-way from Puerto Vallarta to Los Angeles||Puerto Vallarta||$4010|
|2018 Dec 21||16 days, round-trip Hawaiian Holidays - Round-trip Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$6290|
|2019 Jan 06||7 days, round-trip Coastal California Getaway - Round-trip Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$1925|
|2019 Jan 13||85 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Monte Carlo||Los Angeles|
|2019 Jan 14||22 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Auckland||Los Angeles||$7950|
|2019 Jan 20||16 days, one-way from Honolulu to Auckland||Honolulu||$5785|
|2019 Feb 05||15 days, one-way from Auckland to Fremantle||Auckland||$6900|
|2019 Feb 20||21 days, one-way from Fremantle to Cape Town||Fremantle|
|2019 Feb 28||13 days, one-way from Port Louis to Cape Town||Port Louis||$7060|
|2019 Mar 13||26 days, one-way from Cape Town to Monte Carlo||Cape Town||$18480|
|2019 Apr 08||10 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Venice||Monte Carlo||$4685|
|2019 Apr 18||9 days, one-way from Venice to Piraeus||Venice||$6840|
|2019 Apr 27||7 days, round-trip Greek Isles Fantasy - Round-trip Athens||Piraeus||$7270|
|2019 May 04||7 days, one-way from Piraeus to Civitavecchia||Piraeus||$4480|
|2019 May 11||6 days, round-trip Riviera Romance - Round-trip Rome||Civitavecchia||$2320|
|2019 May 17||6 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$3810|
|2019 May 23||6 days, round-trip Riviera Playground - Round-trip Barcelona||Barcelona||$3810|
|2019 May 29||12 days, one-way from Barcelona to Dover||Barcelona||$5895|
|2019 Jun 10||11 days, one-way from Dover to Reykjavik||Dover||$6695|
|2019 Jun 21||16 days, one-way from Reykjavik to Copenhagen||Reykjavik||$15765|
|2019 Jul 07||10 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Stockholm||Copenhagen||$6405|
|2019 Jul 17||12 days, one-way from Stockholm to Amsterdam||Stockholm||$7120|
|2019 Jul 29||14 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Lisbon||Amsterdam||$6920|
|2019 Aug 12||11 days, one-way from Lisbon to Monte Carlo||Lisbon||$5785|
|2019 Aug 23||8 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Civitavecchia||Monte Carlo||$4030|
|2019 Aug 31||7 days, round-trip Ligurian Sea Medley - Round-trip Rome||Civitavecchia||$3445|
|2019 Sep 07||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Venice||Civitavecchia||$3545|
|2019 Sep 14||7 days, round-trip Adriatic Adventure - Round-trip Venice||Venice||$3695|
|2019 Sep 21||12 days, one-way from Venice to Barcelona||Venice||$4320|
|2019 Oct 03||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$2385|
|2019 Oct 10||13 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Piraeus||Civitavecchia||$6920|
|2019 Oct 23||13 days, one-way from Piraeus to Barcelona||Piraeus||$4785|
|2019 Nov 05||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Lisbon||Barcelona||$3330|
|2019 Nov 12||12 days, one-way from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale||Lisbon||$3220|
|2019 Nov 24||12 days, round-trip Holiday Sojourn - Round-trip Fort Lauderdale||Fort Lauderdale||$4265|
|2019 Dec 06||8 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to San Juan||Fort Lauderdale||$2035|
|2019 Dec 14||8 days, one-way from San Juan to Miami||San Juan||$2525|
|2019 Dec 22||15 days, round-trip Haute Caribbean Holidays - Round-trip Miami||Miami||$6680|
|2020 Jan 06||106 days, one-way from Miami to Civitavecchia||Miami||$35814|
|2020 Jan 07||15 days, one-way from Miami to Los Angeles||Miami||$6199|
|2020 Jan 22||90 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Civitavecchia||Los Angeles||$28927|
|2020 Jan 22||13 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Papeete||Los Angeles||$4199|
|2020 Feb 04||15 days, one-way from Papeete to Auckland||Papeete||$4949|
|2020 Feb 19||13 days, one-way from Auckland to Sydney||Auckland||$7599|
|2020 Mar 03||17 days, one-way from Sydney to Singapore||Sydney||$7999|
|2020 Mar 20||14 days, one-way from Singapore to Mumbai||Singapore||$6249|
|2020 Apr 03||18 days, one-way from Mumbai to Civitavecchia||Mumbai||$6299|
|2020 Apr 21||19 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Venice||Civitavecchia||$6507|
|2020 Apr 21||12 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Monte Carlo||Civitavecchia||$4099|
|2020 May 03||28 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Civitavecchia||Monte Carlo||$10354|
|2020 May 03||7 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Venice||Monte Carlo||$2749|
|2020 May 10||28 days, round-trip Renaissance Reverie - Round-trip Venice||Venice||$10544|
|2020 May 10||21 days, one-way from Venice to Civitavecchia||Venice||$7742|
|2020 May 10||12 days, one-way from Venice to Barcelona||Venice||$4749|
|2020 May 22||9 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$3399|
|2020 May 31||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Venice||Civitavecchia||$2949|
|2020 Jun 07||7 days, one-way from Venice to Piraeus||Venice||$3199|
|2020 Jun 14||19 days, one-way from Piraeus to Civitavecchia||Piraeus||$7124|
|2020 Jun 14||12 days, one-way from Piraeus to Barcelona||Piraeus||$4749|
|2020 Jun 26||14 days, one-way from Barcelona to Monte Carlo||Barcelona||$5224|
|2020 Jun 26||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$2749|
|2020 Jul 03||28 days, round-trip Emperors & Icons - Round-trip Rome||Civitavecchia||$10497|
|2020 Jul 03||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Monte Carlo||Civitavecchia||$2749|
|2020 Jul 10||9 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Venice||Monte Carlo||$3549|
|2020 Jul 19||12 days, one-way from Venice to Civitavecchia||Venice||$4749|
|2020 Jul 31||16 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Monte Carlo||Civitavecchia||$6317|
|2020 Jul 31||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$3749|
|2020 Aug 09||14 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$5557|
|2020 Aug 09||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Monte Carlo||Barcelona||$2899|
|2020 Aug 16||7 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Civitavecchia||Monte Carlo||$2949|
|2020 Aug 23||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$2749|
|2020 Aug 30||13 days, one-way from Barcelona to Quebec City||Barcelona||$5199|
|2020 Sep 20||8 days, one-way from New York to Quebec City||New York||$2949|
|2020 Sep 28||8 days, one-way from Quebec City to New York||Quebec City||$2949|
|2020 Oct 06||8 days, one-way from New York to Quebec City||New York||$3299|
|2020 Oct 14||8 days, one-way from Quebec City to New York||Quebec City||$3299|
|2020 Oct 22||8 days, one-way from New York to Quebec City||New York||$2699|
|2020 Oct 30||22 days, one-way from Quebec City to Miami||Quebec City||$6507|
|2020 Oct 30||13 days, one-way from Quebec City to Miami||Quebec City||$4049|
|2020 Nov 12||9 days, round-trip Tropical Island Tapestry - Round-trip Miami||Miami||$2799|
|2020 Nov 21||11 days, round-trip Caribbean Chic - Round-trip Miami||Miami||$3749|
|2020 Dec 02||7 days, round-trip Tropical Serenade - Round-trip Miami||Miami||$1899|
|2020 Dec 09||14 days, round-trip Idyllic Island Holiday - Round-trip Miami||Miami||$3752|
|2020 Dec 09||7 days, one-way from Miami to San Juan||Miami||$1999|
|2020 Dec 16||7 days, one-way from San Juan to Miami||San Juan||$1949|
|2020 Dec 23||13 days, round-trip Holidays in the Caribbean - Round-trip Miami||Miami||$5749|
|2021 Jan 05||139 days, one-way from Miami to Dover||Miami||$53912|
|2021 Jan 05||127 days, one-way from Miami to Civitavecchia||Miami||$49067|
|2021 Jan 05||16 days, one-way from Miami to Los Angeles||Miami||$4849|
|2021 Jan 21||123 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Dover||Los Angeles||$48972|
|2021 Jan 21||111 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Civitavecchia||Los Angeles||$44127|
|2021 Jan 21||21 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Brisbane||Los Angeles||$6699|
|2021 Feb 11||18 days, one-way from Brisbane to Hong Kong||Brisbane||$6549|
|2021 Mar 01||12 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Tokyo||Hong Kong||$4749|
|2021 Mar 13||12 days, one-way from Tokyo to Shanghai||Tokyo||$4749|
|2021 Mar 25||14 days, one-way from Shanghai to Singapore||Shanghai||$8499|
|2021 Apr 08||16 days, one-way from Singapore to Dubai||Singapore||$4849|
|2021 Apr 24||18 days, one-way from Dubai to Civitavecchia||Dubai||$6549|
|2021 May 12||12 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Dover||Civitavecchia||$4349|
|2021 Jun 06||7 days, round-trip Fjords & Castles - London Roundtrip||Dover||$2999|
|2021 Jun 13||14 days, one-way from Dover to Copenhagen||Dover||$5999|
|2021 Jun 27||11 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Stockholm||Copenhagen||$4699|
|2021 Jul 08||12 days, one-way from Stockholm to Dover||Stockholm||$5349|
|2021 Jul 20||12 days, one-way from Dover to Reykjavik||Dover||$5349|
|2021 Aug 01||12 days, one-way from Reykjavik to Dover||Reykjavik||$5349|
|2021 Aug 13||7 days, one-way from Dover to Dublin||Dover||$3099|
|2021 Aug 20||7 days, one-way from Dublin to Dover||Dublin||$3099|
|2021 Aug 27||9 days, one-way from Dover to Dublin||Dover||$3499|
|2021 Sep 05||12 days, one-way from Dublin to New York||Dublin||$3649|
|2021 Sep 17||8 days, one-way from New York to Quebec City||New York||$2999|
|2021 Sep 25||8 days, one-way from Quebec City to New York||Quebec City||$3049|
|2021 Oct 03||8 days, one-way from New York to Quebec City||New York||$3049|
|2021 Oct 11||8 days, one-way from Quebec City to New York||Quebec City||$2999|
|2021 Oct 19||7 days, round-trip New England Classic - New York Roundtrip||New York||$2499|
|2021 Oct 26||24 days, one-way from New York to Miami||New York||$6649|
|2021 Nov 19||9 days, round-trip Tropical Thanksgiving - Miami Roundtrip||Miami||$2749|
|2021 Nov 28||7 days, one-way from Miami to San Juan||Miami||$2149|
|2021 Dec 05||7 days, one-way from San Juan to Miami||San Juan||$2149|
|2021 Dec 12||10 days, round-trip Caribbean Cachet - Miami Roundtrip||Miami||$3049|
|2021 Dec 22||14 days, round-trip Caribbean Holiday - Miami Roundtrip||Miami||$5749|