Crystal Symphony Review and Specifications
Specifications of Crystal Symphony
|Year built||1995 / Age : 24|
|Builder||Rauma Shipyard (Rauma, Finland)|
|Building cost||USD 250 million|
|Owner||(GHK) Genting Hong Kong Ltd|
|Operator||Crystal Ocean Cruises|
|Speed||21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mph|
|Length (LOA)||238 m / 781 ft|
|Beam (width)||30 m / 98 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||51044 gt|
|Passengers||904 - 1040|
|Decks with cabins||5|
|Christened by||Angela Lansbury|
Current itinerary / position of Crystal Symphony
Crystal Symphony current cruise is 11 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver. Prices start from USD 2999 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 12 Jul, 2019 and ends on 23 Jul, 2019.All Itineraries Current Position
|Date / Time||Port|
|12 Jul 18:00||Departing from Seward, Alaska hotels|
|13 Jul||Hubbard Glacier, Alaska|
|14 Jul 10:00 - 20:00||Skagway, Alaska|
|15 Jul 12:00 - 20:00||Sitka, Baranof Island, Alaska|
|16 Jul||Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska|
|17 Jul 07:00 - 18:00||Juneau, Alaska|
|18 Jul 10:00 - 18:00||Icy Strait Point, Hoonah, Alaska|
|19 Jul 08:00 - 18:00||Wrangell, Alaska|
|20 Jul 08:00 - 18:00||Ketchikan, Revillagigedo Island, Alaska|
|22 Jul 08:00 - 22:00||Victoria, Vancouver Island, BC Canada|
|23 Jul 08:00||Arriving in Vancouver, BC Canada hotels|
Review of Crystal Symphony
Launched in 1995, Crystal Symphony cruise ship is company's first and the smaller of the two (for now) Crystal Ocean Cruises ships - with fleet mate Crystal Serenity (2003).
History - construction and ownership
One of the top-luxury passenger shipping companies, Crystal Cruises operates both ocean and river cruises on premium liners and newbuild riverboats with all-inclusive travel package deals. Company's ships are top-ranked in numerous categories, offer intimate cruising experience, 5-star hotel amenities, superior service. The company was founded in 1988 as a subsidiary of the Japanese NYK Line (Nippon Yusen Kaisha) - one of world's largest container shipping companies. In 2015, NYK Line sold Crystal Cruises to Genting Hong Kong (GHK). Following the acquisition, the company was renamed to Crystal Ltd. It currently includes the brands Crystal Cruises (ocean-going ships), Crystal River Cruises (European riverboats), Crystal Yacht Cruises (mega-yachts), Crystal Luxury Air (aircraft) and Crystal AirCruises (fly-cruise deals).
The 1000-passenger cruise ship Crystal Symphony underwent three major drydock refurbishments - in 2006, 2009 and 2012, as part of a 5-year vessel renovation plan to redesign all passenger staterooms and add new venues and amenities. The 5-year project cost the company USD 65 million.
Ship's interior spaces were designed by the companies Tillberg (Sweden), II By IV Canada), KNA (USA) and the UK designer firms SMC, Clixby, The Syntax Group, Adfecto, DPA Lighting.
Cruise itinerary program
Crystal Symphony itinerary program is based on cruises to Europe (UK, Baltic, Mediterranean), Southeast Asia (with departures from Singapore, China, Vietnam), Australia New Zealand, Caribbean (out of Miami FL), Canada-New England (from NYC New York).
Most Crystal Symphony staterooms (58%) are 245-sq. foot Balcony rooms. There are a total of 477 staterooms (of which 65 Suite, 215 Balcony, no Inside rooms) in 13 categories, as well as 10 wheelchair accessible cabins. The ship's largest cabins/suites are the two Crystal Penthouses (category CP), sizes 982 ft2 / 91 m2 (balcony included), both featuring boutique-hotel-like decors.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
The formal restaurant on Crystal Symphony serves open seating breakfast and lunch. Dinner is in two assigned seatings, or open seating. Although there is no additional charge for the Italian and Asian specialty restaurants, reservations are required. On select days, theme luncheons and dinners are offered poolside and special wine dinners are held in ship's Vintage Room. Other choices include the casual Lido buffet for breakfast and lunch; poolside grill for snacks and casual lunch; The Bistro specialty coffee & wine bar for snacks all day and evening. Afternoon tea is served in Symphony's Palm Court. Room service is available 24 hours, with an extensive menu. Selections can be delivered during dinner hours from the menu of the formal restaurant. Suite passengers can order from the specialty restaurants.
Follows the complete list of Crystal Symphony restaurants and food bars.
- “Crystal” (aft Dining Room, features a gourmet menu with regionally inspired and traditional dishes; offers “Dining by Reservation” option - guests can reserve each night different time by contacting the Maitre D)
- “The Vintage Room” (10-seat fine dining venue with sommelier service, at surcharge US$200 plus, depending on the wine selection; on special cruises it operates as “Ultimate Vintage Dining Room” and some of the rarest wines in the world are served - the cover charge sores up to US$1,000 and more)
- “Silk Road” (Asian dinner-only specialty restaurant; reservations are recommended)
- “The Sushi Bar” (Japanese specialty dinner restaurant; reservations-only)
- “Prego” (Italian specialty dinner only, reservations only restaurant)
- “Trident Bar & Grill” (fast-food venue; features lush greenery with live olive trees)
- “Lido Cafe” (self-service buffet restaurant; serves the pool deck area).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Тhe “upgrades” of Crystal Symphony added in 2004 the Feng-Shui spa complex (8 spa rooms), a new teak deck, upgraded saunas, separate areas for Yoga and Pilates training classes, The Vintage Room (winery), the “Computer University@sea” area (capacity 25 guests), renovation of the Crystal Dining Room, new decors to all accommodations, and new Photo Gallery (deck 6).
The refit in Norfolk, Virginia, in 2006 featured the “Starlite Club”, the Crystal Casino, new Bistro Cafe and boutiques, a new disco-club, redesigning of the staterooms, reconstruction of the Tiffany deck, new equipment.
In 2009, up-to-date equipment was installed in The Hollywood Theater (audio-visual systems), renovations of the penthouses, bathrooms, of the Main Dining room, of the Lido Cafe and the “Prego” restaurant, new furniture and Jacuzzis on the pool deck.
During the 2012 refurbishment of Crystal Symphony, there was a redesign of some public spaces, which included the Avenue Saloon, that relocated the piano to make more room for brass-tack couches, embossed-leaf barstools, and tufted booths. Seating was also changed in the panoramic-view Palm Court, and the dancing was enlarged. The vessel's two theaters also underwent considerable updates. In addition to new furniture and decor, new stage extension expanded the performance space in the Galaxy Lounge by 30 %. And both the Galaxy Lounge and Hollywood Theatre obtained technological upgrades of lighting, sound, and projectors.
Crystal Symphony amenities include 24-Hour Room-Service, Internet/WiFi Access, Laundry & Self-Serve Laundromats, Babysitting.
Follows the complete list of Crystal Symphony lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- “Crystal Cove” (66-seat piano bar)
- “Galaxy Lounge” (463-seat main show lounge for grand show productions; with a large hydraulic stage and a full orchestra)
- The “Crystal Casino” (410 m2, with 86 slots and poker machines, gambling tables)
- “Hollywood Theatre” (143-seat cinema; has a stage for live performances; also hosts conferences, lectures, presentations, Broadway-style show productions, comedy shows)
- “Luxe” disco & nightclub (hosts DJ program nightly, karaoke and trivia shows)
- “Avenue of the Stars” (280 m2 shopping area; has three duty-free boutique shops - Crystal Collection, Apropos, Facets)
- “The Bistro” (70-seat Paris-inspired specialty coffee bar, all-complimentary)
- Atrium (2-deck high midship area with a waterfall)
- The Symphony’s “Library” (2000+ books in different languages, movies, and videos, board games)
- “Starlite Club” (350-seat lounge with circular bar; hosts daily trivia quizzes, presentations, bingo games, music performances in the evening)
- “PhotoShop” (photo and video services, accessories, equipment)
- “Connoisseur Club” (fine cognac and cigar club/smoking lounge)
- “Avenue Saloon” (58-seat piano bar)
- “Computer University @ Sea” (24-hour 25-seat capacity Internet computers room; hosts computer and Internet classes)
- “The Studio” (serves the “Creative Learning” enrichment program: language lessons, digital film making, Yamaha keyboard and piano lessons, all complimentary)
- “Bridge Lounge” (22-tables cards playing room)
- “Palm Court” (250-seat observation lounge & bar; serves Afternoon Tea, hosts art auctions, themed parties, classic concerts)
- “Waves” (teen club lounge)
- “Fantasia” (kids club lounge area with two playrooms for children 3-7yo and 8-12yo; babysitting is available for toddlers 1+ yo)
- Seahorse Pool area (with a lap pool flanked by a large 20-person capacity Whirlpool)
- “Scoops” (outdoor Ice Cream Bar)
- “Fitness Center” (with panoramic floor-ceiling windows; has a separate room for complimentary classes (yoga, pilates, aerobics)
- “Crystal Spa” (540 m2 Feng Shui-inspired Wellness Center; includes the Gym, relaxation area, treatment rooms, 2 saunas/steam rooms and the “Crystal Salon”)
- Promenade deck (walking/jogging track; hosts the “Walk On Water” daily walking programme)
- Deck Games (Shuffleboard, Quoits); Tennis Tables; “Wimbledon Court” (tennis court); Golf Putting Green.
Crystal Symphony wiki
The top-luxury cruise liner entered service on May 3, 1995. It was majorly drydock refurbished three times as part of a 5-year plan (2006, 2009, 2012) at a total cost USD 65 million. This project was Crystal Cruises most extensive upgrade ever. All staterooms and public areas were renovated in 2006. During 2006 drydock was also added Luxe nightclub. Lido Deck was changed in 2009 - upgraded with Jacuzzi (for 20 people) which replaced the swimming pool. In 2009 was also changed the Italian restaurant "Prego". During drydock 2012, ship's public spaces and two theaters were updated – the seating was changed, and some trendy technologies were implemented (projectors, lighting, surround sound).
Crystal Symphony refurbishment 2017 review
The ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment (September 23 - October 16, done by Lloyd Werft in Bremerhaven Germany) reduced its passenger capacity in order to enable single-seating dining. Following the dry-dock, Crystal Symphony offers to all passengers free Wi-Fi (regardless of cabin category).
- On deck 9, two new balcony cabin categories were introduced - Seabreeze Penthouse Suite (12 new suites) and Seabreeze Penthouse (28 new suites). The new staterooms have the same size as the existing Penthouse (365 ft2 / 34 m2) and Penthouse Suite (490 ft2 / 46 m2). Seabreeze Penthouses are connecting cabins (sharing an entryway).
- All Penthouses offer enhanced all-inclusive amenities, including butler service, in-cabin dining, complimentary specialty restaurants dining).
- Cabin conversions reduced ship's capacity from 1095 to 848, thus increasing its guest-to-space ratio to 60,2.
- Crystal Dining Room was renamed to "Waterside" and upgraded with additional 2- and 4-seat tables. New open-seating dining (between 6-9:30 pm) replaced the old assigned seating and the required dinner reservations. Breakfasts and lunches are served as usual.
- Lido Cafe is operated as Marketplace (during the day) and as Churrascaria (steakhouse, by night). The restaurant features an open kitchen and made-to-order dishes. Marketplace serves buffet breakfast and lunch, while Churrascaria serves casual dinner (between 6-9 pm). The Brazilian-themed Churrascaria restaurant features Caipirinha (welcome cocktail event) and selection of Brazilian dishes (grilled seafood and meats, tapas, ceviche, salads). Meats are served by “gauchos” (dedicated staff) on traditional meat skewers.
- Silk restaurant's menu was upgraded with modern Chinese fare (family-size dinner plates). Self-service is now available at breakfast and lunch, and also includes traditional Chinese food (dumplings, Chinois salad, soup, noodle bar). Dinners at Silk are open-seating (reservations-recommended) and between 6-9 pm.
- Trident Bar and Grill serves casual grilled food (including fast food - burgers, sandwiches).
- Silk Road and The Sushi Bar (both specialty restaurants by celebrity-chef Nobu Matsuhisa) were combined and renamed to "Umi Uma". Umi Uma offers Nobu-inspired dishes prepared by Nobu-trained chefs.
- Dining reservations for Umi Uma and Prego restaurants are now complimentary for Penthouse passengers. To all other cabin categories, 1 complimentary specialty dining is offered (additional reservations are available at a surcharge).
- The new free of charge shipwide Wi-Fi is the result of the company's investment in new hardware and software for expanded onboard connectivity and faster (doubled) satellite Internet speed.
- Crystal Connect is ship's new onboard portal for Internet connections and various shipboard info (menus, news, scheduled activities, shore excursions, itinerary ports, international digital news media, movies library, lectures, etc). Crystal Connect (mobile app) is available for personal devices.
- All cruise cabins were upgraded with new 42-inch smart TVs with interactive panels (infotainment system).
- Ship's Computer University at Sea (enrichment workshops venue) was updated and redesigned.
- Among the redesigned public spaces is the midship located Starlite Club (panoramic floor-ceiling windows).
Along with all Lloyd Werft workers, the refurbishment project also involved several hundred crew and sub-contractors. Almaco Group (1998-founded company) was the project's supervisor.
To maintain the “Crystal Clear” standard, the Symphony ship was extensively refitted in 2006 (in Norfolk VA at the of cost USD 23 million) and in 2009 (in Boston MA, for USD 25 million). The list of deck plan changes after the ship's 2016 drydock refurbishment (done by Blohm+Voss in Hamburg Germany, project cost USD 15 million) included:
- general maintenance works, that included propulsion system upgrades (Rolls-Royce Azimuth thrusters were replaced with new ones), new hull coating, air ducts cleaning, reverse osmosis plant inspection.
- Introduced was the company's new “Deluxe PURE” category of staterooms (hypoallergenic cabins).
- On deck 12 were redesigned the Tastes buffet restaurant and the Lido area.
- New energy-saving LED lighting was installed in all public rooms.
- All Penthouse Suites were overhauled.
- The project's total cost was USD 15 million.
Crystal Symphony - user reviews and comments
Photos of Crystal SymphonyAdd Photo
Crystal Symphony ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises recently celebrated Crystal Symphony's arrival in Singapore to commence an exclusive 1-month homeporting deployment across Asia...May 7, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises unveiled a selection of journeys that offers more options for passengers seeking expanded global trips, as well as those with limited...April 27, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises announced its lineup of 2021 luxury voyages aboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony, becoming the first cruise company to...October 15, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises announced line's President’s Cruises for 2019-2020. Crystal President and CEO Tom Wolber is due to host the “Panama...October 4, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises unveiled its guide to award-winning global itineraries, line's 2018 and 2019 Worldwide Atlas. The brochure advertises the...January 23, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Dubai was chosen as the location for Crystal Cruises' flagship to make its maiden cruise in the region following an extensive refurbishment. The...November 27, 2017
- Cruise Industry
One of the world's most awarded luxury cruise ships boasts a sophisticated new look, offering passengers freshly imagined choices during their...November 6, 2017
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises unveiled an expanded Crystal Getaways selection. Crystal Getaways are abbreviated sailings derived from longer itineraries, for...October 23, 2017
- Cruise Industry
A visit to Dover by Crystal Symphony on August 10 noted the first return of Crystal Cruises company to the port since 2015. Meanwhile, in 2016...August 23, 2017
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises unveiled 3 exclusive ways for vacationers to experience the most spectacular international event in the UAE this...June 27, 2017
- show more news
Other Crystal Cruises cruise ships
Crystal Symphony Itineraries
The below listed Crystal Symphony cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Crystal Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Jun 25||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Discovery - Vancouver Roundtrip||Vancouver||$3330|
|2019 Jul 02||10 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver|
|2019 Jul 12||11 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$2999|
|2019 Jul 23||7 days, round-trip Glaciers & Totems - Vancouver Roundtrip||Vancouver||$2755|
|2019 Jul 30||11 days, round-trip Frontier Vistas - Vancouver Roundtrip||Vancouver||$2999|
|2019 Aug 10||10 days, round-trip Alaskan Grandeur - Vancouver Roundtrip||Vancouver||$2999|
|2019 Aug 20||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$14175|
|2019 Aug 27||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$2120|
|2019 Sep 03||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Adventures - Vancouver Roundtrip||Vancouver||$2310|
|2019 Sep 10||7 days, round-trip Accent On Alaska - Vancouver Roundtrip||Vancouver||$2040|
|2019 Sep 17||11 days, one-way from Vancouver to Los Angeles||Vancouver||$2299|
|2019 Sep 28||5 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta||Los Angeles||$1585|
|2019 Sep 28||13 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Puntarenas||Los Angeles||$2449|
|2019 Sep 28||27 days, one-way from Los Angeles to New Orleans||Los Angeles||$9050|
|2019 Oct 03||8 days, one-way from Puerto Vallarta to Puntarenas||Puerto Vallarta||$2445|
|2019 Oct 11||14 days, one-way from Puntarenas to New Orleans||Puntarenas||$3999|
|2019 Oct 15||10 days, one-way from Panama City to New Orleans||Panama City||$3570|
|2019 Oct 25||6 days, one-way from New Orleans to Willemstad||New Orleans||$1740|
|2019 Oct 25||14 days, one-way from New Orleans to Miami||New Orleans||$2449|
|2019 Oct 31||8 days, one-way from Willemstad to Miami||Willemstad||$2255|
|2019 Nov 08||9 days, round-trip Yucatan Channel Palette - Miami Roundtrip||Miami||$2835|
|2019 Nov 17||7 days, round-trip Tropical Escape - Miami Roundtrip||Miami||$1565|
|2019 Nov 24||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Cornucopia - Miami Roundtrip||Miami||$1715|
|2019 Dec 01||10 days, one-way from Miami to Puntarenas||Miami||$8575|
|2019 Dec 11||5 days, one-way from Puntarenas to Puerto Vallarta||Puntarenas||$1290|
|2019 Dec 11||10 days, one-way from Puntarenas to San Diego||Puntarenas||$1599|
|2019 Dec 16||5 days, one-way from Puerto Vallarta to San Diego||Puerto Vallarta||$1180|
|2019 Dec 21||15 days, round-trip Hawaiian Serenade - San Diego Roundtrip||San Diego||$5355|
|2020 Jan 05||8 days, round-trip Golden Pacific Paragons - San Diego Roundtrip||San Diego||$2449|
|2020 Jan 13||20 days, one-way from San Diego to Guam Island||San Diego||$6049|
|2020 Jan 13||33 days, one-way from San Diego to Hong Kong||San Diego||$8679|
|2020 Jan 13||48 days, one-way from San Diego to Singapore||San Diego||$13980|
|2020 Jan 19||14 days, one-way from Honolulu to Guam Island||Honolulu||$5149|
|2020 Jan 19||27 days, one-way from Honolulu to Hong Kong||Honolulu||$9357|
|2020 Feb 02||5 days, one-way from Guam Island to Manila||Guam Island||$1049|
|2020 Feb 02||13 days, one-way from Guam Island to Hong Kong||Guam Island||$3299|
|2020 Feb 02||28 days, one-way from Guam Island to Singapore||Guam Island||$7267|
|2020 Feb 07||8 days, one-way from Manila to Hong Kong||Manila||$2249|
|2020 Feb 15||8 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Saigon||Hong Kong||$2249|
|2020 Feb 15||15 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Singapore||Hong Kong||$4349|
|2020 Feb 15||30 days, round-trip Far East Fascinations - Hong Kong Roundtrip||Hong Kong||$8027|
|2020 Feb 23||7 days, one-way from Saigon to Singapore||Saigon||$2099|
|2020 Mar 01||8 days, one-way from Singapore to Saigon||Singapore|
|2020 Mar 01||15 days, one-way from Singapore to Hong Kong||Singapore||$4099|
|2020 Mar 01||30 days, one-way from Singapore to Hong Kong||Singapore||$8169|
|2020 Mar 09||7 days, one-way from Saigon to Hong Kong||Saigon||$1999|
|2020 Mar 16||7 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Tokyo||Hong Kong||$2249|
|2020 Mar 16||15 days, round-trip Sparkling Cities Of Northern Asia - Hong Kong Roundtrip||Hong Kong||$4499|
|2020 Mar 23||8 days, one-way from Tokyo to Hong Kong||Tokyo|
|2020 Mar 31||5 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Saigon||Hong Kong||$1599|
|2020 Mar 31||13 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Singapore||Hong Kong||$4049|
|2020 Apr 05||8 days, one-way from Saigon to Singapore||Saigon||$2249|
|2020 Apr 23||15 days, one-way from Singapore to Dubai||Singapore||$24799|
|2020 Apr 23||31 days, one-way from Singapore to Civitavecchia||Singapore||$53627|
|2020 May 08||10 days, one-way from Dubai to Aqaba||Dubai||$2649|
|2020 May 08||16 days, one-way from Dubai to Civitavecchia||Dubai||$3999|
|2020 May 08||42 days, one-way from Dubai to Dover||Dubai||$15342|
|2020 May 18||6 days, one-way from Aqaba to Civitavecchia||Aqaba||$1649|
|2020 May 24||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$2499|
|2020 May 24||14 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Lisbon||Civitavecchia||$5462|
|2020 May 24||26 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Dover||Civitavecchia||$8264|
|2020 May 31||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Lisbon||Barcelona||$2949|
|2020 May 31||19 days, one-way from Barcelona to Dover||Barcelona||$7219|
|2020 Jun 07||12 days, one-way from Lisbon to Dover||Lisbon||$4899|
|2020 Jun 19||14 days, one-way from Dover to Copenhagen||Dover||$5749|
|2020 Jun 19||25 days, one-way from Dover to Stockholm||Dover||$10164|
|2020 Jul 03||11 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Stockholm||Copenhagen||$4949|
|2020 Jul 14||11 days, one-way from Stockholm to Dover||Stockholm||$4499|
|2020 Jul 14||25 days, one-way from Stockholm to Dover||Stockholm||$10069|
|2020 Jul 25||14 days, round-trip British Isles Brilliance - London Roundtrip||Dover||$6199|
|2020 Jul 25||25 days, one-way from Dover to Amsterdam||Dover||$10449|
|2020 Aug 08||11 days, one-way from Dover to Amsterdam||Dover||$4899|
|2020 Aug 08||57 days, one-way from Dover to Monte Carlo||Dover||$26124|
|2020 Aug 19||13 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Barcelona||Amsterdam||$4199|
|2020 Aug 19||46 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Monte Carlo||Amsterdam||$11922|
|2020 Sep 01||10 days, one-way from Barcelona to Venice||Barcelona||$3399|
|2020 Sep 11||9 days, one-way from Venice to Piraeus||Venice||$3549|
|2020 Sep 20||7 days, one-way from Piraeus to Civitavecchia||Piraeus||$2449|
|2020 Sep 20||21 days, one-way from Piraeus to Barcelona||Piraeus||$6744|
|2020 Sep 20||33 days, round-trip Mediterranean Tapestry - Athens Roundtrip||Piraeus||$13252|
|2020 Sep 20||49 days, one-way from Piraeus to Dubai||Piraeus||$14772|
|2020 Sep 27||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Monte Carlo||Civitavecchia||$2299|
|2020 Sep 27||26 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Piraeus||Civitavecchia||$7884|
|2020 Oct 04||7 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Barcelona||Monte Carlo||$2299|
|2020 Oct 11||12 days, one-way from Barcelona to Piraeus||Barcelona||$3849|
|2020 Oct 11||28 days, one-way from Barcelona to Dubai||Barcelona||$7837|
|2020 Oct 23||16 days, one-way from Piraeus to Dubai||Piraeus||$3999|
|2020 Nov 08||13 days, one-way from Dubai to Mumbai||Dubai||$3749|
|2020 Nov 08||29 days, one-way from Dubai to Singapore||Dubai||$7694|
|2020 Nov 21||16 days, one-way from Mumbai to Singapore||Mumbai||$4349|
|2020 Dec 07||15 days, one-way from Singapore to Hong Kong||Singapore||$4099|
|2020 Dec 07||30 days, one-way from Singapore to Laem Chabang||Singapore||$8644|
|2020 Dec 22||15 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Laem Chabang||Hong Kong||$4999|
|2021 Jan 06||9 days, one-way from Laem Chabang to Singapore||Laem Chabang||$2949|
|2021 Jan 06||75 days, one-way from Laem Chabang to Cape Town||Laem Chabang||$23360|
|2021 Jan 15||12 days, round-trip Monumental Malaysia & Myanmar - Singapore Roundtrip||Singapore||$3949|
|2021 Jan 27||15 days, one-way from Singapore to Hong Kong||Singapore||$5249|
|2021 Feb 11||8 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Singapore||Hong Kong||$2799|
|2021 Feb 19||17 days, one-way from Singapore to Mombasa||Singapore||$4599|
|2021 Mar 08||14 days, one-way from Mombasa to Cape Town||Mombasa||$5049|
|2021 Mar 22||22 days, one-way from Cape Town to Lisbon||Cape Town||$5849|
|2021 Mar 22||40 days, one-way from Cape Town to Civitavecchia||Cape Town||$11437|
|2021 Mar 22||50 days, one-way from Cape Town to Piraeus||Cape Town||$14715|
|2021 Apr 13||11 days, one-way from Lisbon to Barcelona||Lisbon||$3749|
|2021 Apr 24||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$2449|
|2021 May 01||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Piraeus||Civitavecchia||$3449|
|2021 May 01||17 days, round-trip Grand Journey: Italy & The Greek Isles - Rome Roundtrip||Civitavecchia||$5595|
|2021 May 11||7 days, one-way from Piraeus to Civitavecchia||Piraeus||$2449|
|2021 May 11||19 days, one-way from Piraeus to Barcelona||Piraeus||$7542|
|2021 May 18||12 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$5499|
|2021 May 18||26 days, round-trip Grand Journey: The Mediterranean - Rome Roundtrip||Civitavecchia||$10867|
|2021 May 30||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Monte Carlo||Barcelona||$2999|
|2021 Jun 06||7 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Civitavecchia||Monte Carlo||$2949|
|2021 Jun 13||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Venice||Civitavecchia||$2949|
|2021 Jun 13||17 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Monte Carlo||Civitavecchia||$6782|
|2021 Jun 20||10 days, one-way from Venice to Monte Carlo||Venice||$4199|
|2021 Jun 20||17 days, one-way from Venice to Barcelona||Venice||$6782|
|2021 Jun 30||7 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Barcelona||Monte Carlo||$2949|
|2021 Jul 07||18 days, one-way from Barcelona to Venice||Barcelona||$7020|
|2021 Jul 07||9 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$3749|
|2021 Jul 16||16 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Piraeus||Civitavecchia||$6165|
|2021 Jul 16||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Venice||Civitavecchia||$3649|
|2021 Jul 25||20 days, one-way from Venice to Piraeus||Venice||$7685|
|2021 Jul 25||7 days, one-way from Venice to Piraeus||Venice||$2849|
|2021 Aug 01||13 days, round-trip Black Sea Explorer - Athens Roundtrip||Piraeus||$5249|
|2021 Aug 14||14 days, one-way from Piraeus to Monte Carlo||Piraeus||$5025|
|2021 Aug 14||7 days, one-way from Piraeus to Civitavecchia||Piraeus||$2649|
|2021 Aug 21||14 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$5025|
|2021 Aug 21||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Monte Carlo||Civitavecchia||$2649|
|2021 Aug 28||15 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Venice||Monte Carlo||$5310|
|2021 Aug 28||7 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Barcelona||Monte Carlo||$2649|
|2021 Sep 04||8 days, one-way from Barcelona to Venice||Barcelona||$2949|
|2021 Sep 12||16 days, one-way from Venice to Civitavecchia||Venice||$5452|
|2021 Sep 12||9 days, one-way from Venice to Monte Carlo||Venice||$3299|
|2021 Sep 21||20 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Piraeus||Monte Carlo||$6640|
|2021 Sep 21||7 days, one-way from Monte Carlo to Civitavecchia||Monte Carlo||$2449|
|2021 Sep 28||13 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Piraeus||Civitavecchia||$4549|
|2021 Oct 11||71 days, one-way from Piraeus to Auckland||Piraeus||$20082|
|2021 Oct 11||41 days, one-way from Piraeus to Singapore||Piraeus||$11770|
|2021 Oct 11||16 days, one-way from Piraeus to Abu Dhabi||Piraeus||$4799|
|2021 Oct 27||12 days, one-way from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai||Abu Dhabi||$3749|
|2021 Nov 08||13 days, one-way from Mumbai to Singapore||Mumbai||$3849|
|2021 Nov 21||15 days, one-way from Singapore to Fremantle||Singapore||$3899|
|2021 Dec 06||15 days, one-way from Fremantle to Auckland||Fremantle||$4849|
|2021 Dec 21||15 days, one-way from Auckland to Melbourne||Auckland||$6249|
Crystal Symphony User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review