Seven Seas Voyager current position
Specifications of Seven Seas Voyager
|Year built||2003 / Age: 17|
|Builder||T. Mariotti (Genoa, Italy)|
|Building cost||USD 240 million|
|Owner||(NCLH) Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd|
|Operator||(RSSC) Regent Seven Seas Cruises|
|Speed||20 kn / 37 kph / 23 mph|
|Length (LOA)||206 m / 676 ft|
|Beam (width)||29 m / 95 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||42363 gt|
|Passengers||706 - 777|
|Decks with cabins||6|
|Christened by||Barbara Carlson Gage|
Seven Seas Voyager Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 Nov 02||12 days, one-way from Barcelona to Lisbon||Barcelona||$9399|
|2020 Nov 14||24 days, one-way from Lisbon to Cape Town||Lisbon||$15399|
|2020 Dec 08||14 days, round-trip Cape Town To Cape Town - The Land Of Lions||Cape Town||$14199|
|2020 Dec 22||14 days, round-trip Cape Town To Cape Town - Dreams Of Africa||Cape Town||$15199|
|2021 Jan 05||14 days, one-way from Cape Town to Rio de Janeiro||Cape Town||$10899|
|2021 Jan 05||26 days, one-way from Cape Town to Buenos Aires||Cape Town||$17499|
|2021 Jan 19||12 days, one-way from Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires||Rio de Janeiro||$11799|
|2021 Jan 31||21 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Callao||Buenos Aires||$17699|
|2021 Feb 21||21 days, one-way from Callao to Buenos Aires||Callao||$17699|
|2021 Mar 14||12 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro||Buenos Aires||$11799|
|2021 Mar 14||30 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Barcelona||Buenos Aires||$17299|
|2021 Mar 26||18 days, one-way from Rio de Janeiro to Barcelona||Rio de Janeiro||$10399|
|2021 Apr 26||9 days, one-way from Barcelona to Piraeus||Barcelona||$9199|
|2021 May 11||7 days, one-way from Piraeus to Istanbul||Piraeus||$7999|
|2021 May 18||10 days, one-way from Istanbul to Haifa||Istanbul||$10299|
|2021 May 28||15 days, one-way from Haifa to Civitavecchia||Haifa||$13799|
|2021 May 28||23 days, one-way from Haifa to Barcelona||Haifa||$18899|
|2021 Jun 12||8 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$8699|
|2021 Jun 12||20 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Southampton||Civitavecchia||$17699|
|2021 Jun 20||12 days, one-way from Barcelona to Southampton||Barcelona||$12499|
|2021 Jul 02||14 days, one-way from Southampton to Reykjavik||Southampton||$14499|
|2021 Jul 16||12 days, one-way from Reykjavik to Oslo||Reykjavik||$12999|
|2021 Jul 28||12 days, one-way from Oslo to Amsterdam||Oslo||$13799|
|2021 Jul 28||22 days, one-way from Oslo to Southampton||Oslo||$21299|
|2021 Aug 09||10 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Southampton||Amsterdam||$11199|
|2021 Aug 09||20 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Barcelona||Amsterdam||$18399|
|2021 Aug 19||10 days, one-way from Southampton to Barcelona||Southampton||$10699|
|2021 Aug 29||15 days, one-way from Barcelona to Piraeus||Barcelona||$13499|
|2021 Sep 13||10 days, round-trip Athens Piraeus To Athens Piraeus - Ephesus The Greek Isles||Piraeus||$10299|
|2021 Sep 23||10 days, one-way from Piraeus to Civitavecchia||Piraeus||$10299|
|2021 Oct 03||20 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Abu Dhabi||Civitavecchia||$12299|
|2021 Oct 30||22 days, one-way from Abu Dhabi to Cape Town||Abu Dhabi||$17799|
|2021 Nov 21||16 days, round-trip Cape Town To Cape Town - South African Radiance||Cape Town||$16299|
|2021 Dec 07||15 days, round-trip Cape Town To Cape Town - Sunrise On Safari||Cape Town||$15999|
|2021 Dec 22||14 days, one-way from Cape Town to Rio de Janeiro||Cape Town||$11499|
|2022 Jan 05||10 days, one-way from Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires||Rio de Janeiro||$10999|
|2022 Jan 05||26 days, one-way from Rio de Janeiro to San Antonio||Rio de Janeiro||$20599|
|2022 Jan 15||16 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to San Antonio||Buenos Aires||$14999|
|2022 Jan 31||29 days, one-way from San Antonio to Rio de Janeiro||San Antonio||$21999|
|2022 Jan 31||19 days, one-way from San Antonio to Buenos Aires||San Antonio||$16799|
|2022 Feb 19||31 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Miami||Buenos Aires||$19599|
|2022 Feb 19||10 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro||Buenos Aires||$10699|
|2022 Mar 01||21 days, one-way from Rio de Janeiro to Miami||Rio de Janeiro||$13499|
|2022 Mar 22||24 days, one-way from Miami to Lisbon||Miami||$11199|
|2022 Mar 22||10 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Caribbean Fiesta||Miami||$5299|
|2022 Apr 01||14 days, one-way from Miami to Lisbon||Miami||$7299|
Seven Seas Voyager Review
Review of Seven Seas Voyager
History - construction and ownership
Regent Cruises (officially Regent Seven Seas Cruises / RSSC) is an all-inclusive, top-luxury cruise brand fka "Radisson Seven Seas". Until 2014, the company (as part of "Prestige Cruise Holdings") was owned by Apollo Management LP - one of the world's largest private investment equity funds. Since September 2014, RSSC and the sister company Oceania Cruises are owned by NCL Norwegian (shipowner), acquired at the total cost of USD 3 billion. Regent cruise ships are medium-sized, with capacity up to 800 passengers. The fleet consists of 6-star rated all-suite and all-balcony vessels with a space-to-guest ratio around 70 and staff-to-guest ratio 1-to-1,6 (some of industry's best). As building cost per berth, RSSC liners are among the world's most expensive ships.
The 42,363-ton, 700-passenger cruise ship Seven Seas Voyager was the second 100% balcony 100% suite cruise ship in the world, following Seven Seas Mariner. It isn't just about the quick service, the inspired voyages or the outstanding celebrity lecturers, but also the fact that this is a cruise liner with a big personality. Where else are passengers going to find a captain who reads poetry over the public address system together with the weather and navigation reports? Or fiercely social cruisers - like "a family afloat," as one repeat traveller frames it - who return to Seven Seas Voyager cruise ship year after year, in large part to spend time together?
Cruise itinerary program
Seven Seas Voyager itinerary program is based on luxury World Cruises, with a set of Asia sailings leaving from ports in China, Singapore and Japan. Regent Voyager cruises in Europe on Baltic Sea itineraries with departures from Stockholm, Copenhagen, Southampton, also repositioning cruises between Asia and Europe.
Regent Voyager is among the top-luxury World Cruise ships offering each year an "Around The World" voyage. It includes up to 30 different countries and numerous exotic ports in Asia, Australia, South America, Caribbean, Africa, also Transatlantic crossings, Panama Canal and/or Suez Canal transits.
Like all Regent cruise ships, Seven Seas Voyager is an all-suite ship. The number of suite categories is 13. Seven Seas Voyager has a total of 353 suites, of which 100% have private balconies. The largest ones are the Master Suites (1220 ft2).
The cost of Seven Seas Voyager cruise in a Master Suite signifies the ultimate Regent Voyager luxury packages for a 1,200 sq.ft cruise suite accommodation (111,5 m2, with the balcony, location Deck 9). The lowest suite category on the Voyager ship is the “Deluxe Suite” (with about 3 times lower prices than the Master’s rates).
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Compass Rose restaurant is the main dining room on Seven Seas Voyager. It functions on an open seating basis and offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner without set dining assignments. La Veranda is ship's daytime buffet, serving breakfast and lunch. In the evening it is transformed into a bistro serving Mediterranean cuisine. The speciality steak house Prime 7 is free of charge but requires reservations for dinner. Dinner is served alfresco on Voyager's pool deck at least once during each cruise. Another choice for casual lunch is the poolside grill. Dinner can be ordered from the MDR menu during restaurant hours to be served en suite.
Follows the complete list of Seven Seas Voyager restaurants and food bars.
- Compass Rose (main dining room restaurant, open-seating breakfast, lunch and dinner; features European Continental dishes and alternative choices - vegetarian, specialities from the Spa menu, select dishes from Regent's Chartreuse menu with gourmet French cuisine)
- Signatures (French speciality restaurant, dinner-only, reservations-only) in 2016 was replaced by Regent Cruises new Chartreuse restaurant with traditional French cuisine).
- Pool Grill (fast food bar, poolside; serves the pool deck area)
- Prime 7 (reservations-only dinner restaurant with American Steakhouse menu)
- La Veranda / Sette Mari (casual dining venue; operates as ship’s self-service buffet restaurant; in the evenings, the buffet transforms into “Sette Mari” Italian dinner restaurant, complimentary).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
With its shiny, Scandinavian-inspired interior, Seven Seas Voyager cruise ship has an old school sensibility. It is not showy, it is understated. There are no Aloha Deck or Fiesta Deck there - simply deck number 4, number 5 and so on. There is also a clubby feel, in part because Seven Seas Voyager cruise liner offers praised beverages - from diet Coke to Chivas Regal - at all its lounges and bars. A lot of the suites also have butlers.
Follows the complete list of Seven Seas Voyager lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Constellation Theater (2-deck high main show lounge for grand music and show productions; also features “Cirque Rock ‘n Roll” aerial acrobatics spectacle)
- Atrium (8-deck high open-floor area)
- Club.com (Internet computers room); Library
- Connoisseur Club (smoking lounge with comfortable leather armchairs; offers hand-rolled Cuban cigars)
- Card Rooms (hosts bridge tournaments and lectures)
- Voyager Lounge (disco nightclub; operates as a piano bar during the day with resident pianist performances)
- Coffee Connection (speciality coffee and patisserie bar)
- Horizon Lounge (with a large dance floor; hosts daily trivia shows and offers Afternoon Tea)
- Observation Lounge (grand piano bar with live music performances in the evenings)
- The Boutique (duty-free shopping arcade: luxury jewellery, precious stones, brand perfumes, watches, designer clothes, accessories, gifts, souvenirs, Regent-logo wear)
- Casino (with 2 sections: for the slot machines, and for the gaming tables)
- Voyager Pool area (with a large swimming pool, 2 Whirlpools, sunbathing area with loungers, tennis tables, seating area; served by the Pool Bar)
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and Wellness Center (Treatment Rooms, Saunas, Steam Rooms, Relaxation Room. The Centre includes ship’s Beauty Salon, Gym and Aerobics Studio)
- Fitness Center (with floor-ceiling windows, modern equipment); Promenade (Deck 5)
- The Top Deck (Power Walking/Jogging Track; sports court: mini-golf putting green; Golf Net; Shuffleboard; Paddle Tennis court).
Seven Seas Voyager - user reviews and comments
Photos of Seven Seas VoyagerAdd Photo
Seven Seas Voyager ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Beginning on Friday, June 12, and ending on June 28, a total of 11 cruise ships will call at Port Mumbai India to disembark 10,000+ Indian crew stuck...June 13, 2020
- Cruise Industry
More cruise ships are expected to visit ports in India in the next few days to disembark some of their crew after Marella Discovery evacuated a total...April 27, 2020
- Cruise Industry
In a first for the region, Port Nelson NZ will see the arrival of 2 simultaneous cruise ships on Sunday, January 26. The two liners, RSSC-Regent's...January 24, 2020
- Cruise Industry
RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises introduced a new spa brand that debuts fleetwide in winter 2019. Serene Spa & Wellness will offer exclusive...October 2, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Port Istanbul Turkey welcomed its first cruise vessel in 4 years. The 10-deck Seven Seas Voyager with 750 passengers docked at Sarayburnu...June 7, 2019
- Cruise Industry
RSSC-Regent Seven Seas unveiled its 2020-2021 itineraries, showcasing 167 cruises including maiden calls to a total of 11 new ports across Asia...August 18, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean diverted its Ovation of the Seas, from Boracay port visit as the Philippines Government closed the island to tourism. A number of...April 14, 2018
- show more news
Other Regent Seven Seas Cruises cruise ships
Seven Seas Voyager Wiki
Regent Voyager ship was built in Genoa Italy and is the line's second vessel providing ultra-inclusive "big yacht" luxury cruise vacation experiences. Her fleet mates are the Regent ships Mariner and Navigator, and the new Explorer (2016).
On September 2, 2014, NCL Norwegian purchased the company "Prestige Cruise Holdings" (owner of Oceania Cruises and RSSC) for USD 3,025 billion, thus becoming the official owner of all vessels in both fleets.
In mid-April 2016, RSSC announced upgraded fares adding free international flights to all 2017-2018 voyages. These roundtrip air travel deals (business class) were added to company's signature (standard) all-inclusive package - wines, spirits, soda, water, unlimited internet, free shore excursions, prepaid gratuities, pre-post cruise hotel stays and transfers. The air-inclusive cruise deals involved international flights leaving from 26 cities (the USA and Canada), regardless of the suite category booked.
Apollo Group provides all RSSC ships with the entire onboard hotel product and services. This includes administration, food staff (preparation and serving), housekeeping staff, also the vessel's provisioning and crewing. Other cruise lines served by Apollo are Thomson UK (Marella Cruises) and Oceania.
Seven Seas Voyager refurbishment 2016 review
- All cruise accommodations in the categories Penthouse, Concierge and Deluxe were newly decorated and received new furniture (including on the balcony), curtains, plush carpeting, wall coverings, lighting, Elite Slumber Beds, marble-accented bathrooms, also new original artworks in the sitting area.
- Compass Rose (deck 4 located main dining room) received new decor (crystal chandeliers, leather chairs).
- La Veranda (deck 11 located buffet restaurant) was reconstructed with a more open buffet area and a new cook-to-order grill station.
- Pool Grill (deck 11) has new outdoor seating areas and an infrared barbecue grill.
- Chartreuse (French restaurant on Promenade deck 5) was added, replacing the old "Signatures".
- Voyager Lounge (deck 4) was re-decorated with cascading chandeliers, crimson loveseats, black-and-white marble bar.
- The reception area (deck 5) was also redone. Other public areas upgraded in 2016 are Coffee Connection, Connoisseur Lounge, the card room, onboard shops, the casino, the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
- There is a new entertainment program with all 5 new Broadway-style show and comedy productions.
- Public spaces and passenger rooms were renovated and the onboard amenities were upgraded, including new furniture, bedding, flat TVs with an infotainment system.
- Since 2017, new menus were introduced at the Compass Rose main dining restaurant.
- RSSC's 2016-2017 ship refurbishments cost the parent company NCLH a total of USD 125 million.
Seven Seas Voyager refurbishment 2013 review
During the ship's drydock in 2013, “Voyage Pool” deck area (deck 11), along with all open-air relaxation areas (decks 5-11-12) were renovated and refurbished (loungers, sofas, chairs). The Observation Lounge (deck 11) was redecorated and received a new bar. Horizon Lounge (on deck 5) was remodelled (with a new bar) and renovated (furnishings, tony carpeting, lighting, wall coverings). Renovation to the “Constellation” (show theatre on deck 4) included new carpeting and upholstery, banquettes, tables and chairs, wall coverings. New teak decking was installed on all the Suite balconies and all teak deck spaces were resurfaced and refinished.
Seven Seas Voyager User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review