Ocean Explorer, the first ocean-going small ship of Vantage Cruise Line, is booking its first 11 itineraries, including with the inaugural cruise "Essential Asia" (Hong Kong to Singapore) in 2021.
Ocean Explorer will circumnavigate the world bringing its passengers to the hidden gems in Southeast Asia, Arabian Peninsula, Middle East, British Isles, Mediterranean, Scandinavia and other popular sea travel regions and port destinations.
Marking a milestone in the history of Vantage Deluxe World Travel, Vantage Cruise Lines recently unveiled the expansion of its fleet of world-class ships with a couple of ocean-going vessels - Ocean Explorer and the sistership Ocean Odyssey (scheduled for launch in 2022).
Passengers who book the following 11 itineraries will be the first to experience the luxury expedition ocean cruising ship for the cruising season:
- Across the Indian Ocean: India and the Best of the Emirates
- Around the Arabian Peninsula: Dubai, Oman, Egypt, Jordan and Israel
- Beauty of the British Isles
- East Asia Adventure: Malaysia, Sri Lanka & Beyond
- Eastern Mediterranean Crossing: The Holy Land, Greek Islands, Cyprus, Turkey, Egypt & the Suez Canal
- Essential Asia: Hong Kong to Singapore
- Jewels of Scandinavia & the Baltics
- Lisbon to London: A Coastal Odyssey
- Mediterranean Delights: Greece, Italy, France, Monaco, and Spain
- Pearls of Northern Europe & the North Sea
- Spain & the Portuguese Coast: A Cruise Around Iberia.