The newbuild showcases the talents of award-winning British designer Kelly Hoppen CBE; American designer Nate Berkus; and Paris-based design firm Jouin Manku; the culinary gifts of Michelin-starred chef Daniel Boulud; and the innovation of British architect Tom Wright. The cruise ship will also feature experiences from Gwyneth Paltrow, the brand’s Well-Being Advisor.
Celebrity Beyond is creating innovative spaces that set the cruise brand apart from others in the industry. Each element of her look and feel has been curated with re-imagined spaces and luxurious versions of the line’s most popular signature spaces, such as:
- The Retreat, an exclusive resort-within-a-resort area for suite passengers
- Transformed accommodations from staterooms with infinite verandas to modern 2-story villas with private plunge pools
- An expanded Rooftop Garden and Resort Deck featuring cantilevered float pools
- A first-ever Daniel Boulud fine-dining restaurant at sea
- A multi-level, multi-terraced Sunset Bar
- A redesigned Grand Plaza spanning 3 decks
- The return of the Magic Carpet cantilevered above the sea.