The GHK-owned Dream Cruises announced that the World Dream ship was the first cruise vessel to receive the SG SafeEvent Certification launched by SACEOS (Singapore Association of Convention and Exhibition Organisers and Suppliers), to ensure "hygiene benchmarks and safe-distancing best practices are upheld at business events."
Dream Cruises is a pioneer in developing a brand new norm of COVID cruising, and its MICE At Sea voyages will continue to deliver MICE event solutions adhering to SG SafeEvent Certification and STB’s CruiseSafe guidelines, with stringent safe distancing measures, event cohort groups’ safety assurance, and capacity controls.
In order to create MICE At Sea cruises, Dream Cruises designed every voyage with safety as the key priority.
- Full vaccination for all cruise passengers and crew members
- Same day COVID Antigen Rapid Testing for passengers
- Staggered cruise embarkation and disembarkation times
- Deployment of safe distancing & crowd control Cruise Ambassadors as well as dedicated Hotel Event team
- Contactless contact tracing technology like TraceTogether Token/App, Cabin Key Cards, Tracey Tokens, CCTV surveillance records
- A well-equipped 24-hour Medical Centre with COVID testing capability, 2 doctors including an Infection Control Officer, Isolation wards, and Quarantine cabins
- 100% fresh air ventilation in each stateroom and public areas, no recirculation of air
- Increased frequency of sanitation at high-touch points via hospital-grade disinfectants.