American Star cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by American Cruise Lines en-suite amenities and services.
The American Star cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||350 ft2 / 33 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3rd|
|Type (categories):||(OS) Owners Suite|
|Staterooms number:||14 (AAC), 9 (AAL)|
|Cabin size:||AAC (285 ft2 / 27 m2) AAL (265 ft2 / 25 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||2-Lounge (AAL), 3-Carolina (AAC)|
|Type (categories):||(AAC, AAL) Private Balcony staterooms|
|Staterooms number:||9 (AA), 12 (A)|
|Cabin size:||260 ft2 / 24 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Main (A), 2-Lounge (AA)|
|Type (categories):||(A, AA) Window Saterooms|
Studio Single Cabins
|Cabin size:||250 ft2 / 23 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3-Carolina|
|Type (categories):||(SB-Balcony) Single-occupancy stateroom|
American Star cabins review
Follows the review of American Star ship cabins as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- Hotel beds (king or 2 twin, size 200 x 160 cm, underbed storage space for suitcases), bedside tables, closet, 1 dresser (with drawers), individual climate control, medical emergency button.
- Each accommodation has a private, hotel-style, full-size bathroom with shower, hairdryer, Judith Jackson premium bath amenities (shampoo, body wash, conditioner, moisturizer, mouthwash, facial bar, bath soaps, vanity kit), HD flat TV (local / satellite reception), DVD player, phone (onboard communication only), coffee-maker, digital clock / alarm, seating area (small table with 1 or 2 swivel chairs), mirrored vanity / writing desk.
- Window cabins are with slide-opening picture windows. Balcony cabins are with slide-opening glasss doors that open to a private veranda. Each cabin balcony is furnitured with 1 small table and 2 chairs.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet access (shipwide coverage) and several Internet computers are located around the cruise ship.
- Complimentary are alcohol (beer and wine at lunch / dinner), unlimited drinks (soda, water, juices, coffee, tea), snacks, room-service.
- American Cruise Lines American Star deals are non inclusive of gratuities, shore excursions / tours, port fees.
American Star cruise ship has 1 wheelchair-accessible cabin (for disabled passengers) in category AAL (midship on deck 2-Lounge) conveniently located near the elevator.
The ship has only 2 single cabins (for solo passengers) that can be booked with single-occupancy rates (no single supplement).
American Star cabin and suite plans are property of American Cruise Lines . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.