American Song cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by American Cruise Lines en-suite amenities and services.
The American Song cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Staterooms number:||2 (GS), 2 (OS), 9 (VS)|
|Cabin size:||GS (900 ft2 / 84 m2), OS (445 ft2 / 41 m2), VS (405 ft2 / 38 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||GS (3rd-aft), OS (3rd-4th forward), VS (2nd-3rd-4th)|
|Type (categories):||(GS-Grand, OS-Owners, VS-Veranda) Suite with Balcony|
Veranda Suite (cabin #238) located aft-starboard on Deck 2 is handicapped (wheelchair accessible) stateroom for disabled passengers.
Each of the Grand Suites features 2 walls of floor-ceiling windows and sliding doors opening to a wraparound balcony. The veranda is also fitted with a separate dining area, Each Grand Suite has a separate bedroom/living area and marble bathroom (with a double-sink vanity).
|Staterooms number:||29 (AAC), 32 (AAL), 6 (AAR)|
|Cabin size:||AAC (315 ft2 / 29 m2) AAL-AAR (305 ft2 / 28 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||1-Main (AAR), 2nd (AAL), 3rd (AAC)|
|Type (categories):||(AAR, AAL, AAC) Private Balcony staterooms|
Studio Single Cabin
|Cabin size:||250 ft2 / 23 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2nd, 3rd, 4th|
|Type (categories):||(SB-Balcony) Single-occupancy stateroom|
American Song cabins review
Follows the review of American Song ship cabins as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- All staterooms feature a private, step-out balcony accessible from the living area via a sliding, floor-ceiling glass door. Cabin balconies are same-sized, regardless of the category. Each balcony is furnished with a small table and two chairs.
- Hotel beds (King-size or two twins, size 200 x 160 cm, ample under-bed storage space for suitcases), bedside tables with lamps, open closet, 1 or 2 dressers (with drawers), individual climate control, medical emergency button.
- Each accommodation has a private, hotel-style, full-size bathroom with shower, hairdryer, Judith Jackson premium bath amenities (shampoo, body wash, conditioner, moisturizer, mouthwash, facial bar, bath soaps, vanity kit), HD flat TV (local / satellite reception), DVD player, phone (onboard communication only), coffee-maker, digital clock / alarm, seating area (small table with 1 or 2 swivel chairs), mirrored vanity desk.
- The ship's suites are in 3 categories - GS-Grand, OS-Owners and VS-Veranda. These are the largest staterooms and offer extra amenities, such as fresh flowers, terry robes, refrigerated mini-bar, in-room dining service (continental breakfast served on the balcony). The Grand Suites on deck 3 (aft) feature floor-ceiling windows, sliding doors (opening to a wrap-around balcony), marble bathrooms (double-sink vanity).
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet access (shipwide coverage) and several Internet computers are located around the cruise ship.
- Complimentary are alcohol (beer and wine at lunch/dinner), unlimited drinks (soda, water, juices, coffee, tea), snacks, room-service.
- American Cruise Lines deals are non-inclusive of gratuities, shore excursions/tours, port fees.
MS American Song has a total of 7 single cabins (for solo passengers) that can be booked with single-occupancy rates (no single supplement required).
Veranda Suite (category AAL cabin #238 located aft-starboard on Deck 2) is handicapped (wheelchair accessible) stateroom for disabled passengers.
American Song cabin and suite plans are property of American Cruise Lines . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.