Rabac is a Croatian port and resort city located on Kvarner Bay, southeast of Labin, Istria.
- Long a tiny fishing port, it has grown into a resort town with plenty of villas and apartment buildings.
- Rabac Festival is the name of the annual electronic music festival held there for many years - around 3000 people attended the festival in 2002.
- A camping site and three major hotels are situated on Rabac's first beach. 'Riva' apartments are also available for rent. Numerous hotels are situated along Girandella and the second beach.
- Regular music concerts are held in the hotels and at Rabac beach. Magic shows and comedians are prevalent at night.
- Tourist expeditions to Dubrovnik and Venice are common and operate daily. Fishing tours are also popular and cost around 100 kuna.
The Rabac cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Rabac, Croatia.
If you lose the Rabac location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.