Of all AIDAmira cabins, only 17% have private balconies. Wheelchair accessible are 2 rooms. Passenger staterooms include 96 Suites (80 with balconies), 90 Balcony cabins, 217 Oceanviews, 223 Inside. The ship has no connecting rooms, Spa or Single cabins. The number of all cabin categories is 9.
- AIDAmira Suite accommodations offer as cabin amenities en-suite bathroom (full-size bathtub, separate shower, WC, sink, bathrobes/slippers, luxury bath products), twin beds (convertible to queen), 1 sofabed, pillow menu (5 different pillows), welcome package (fresh fruits, fine chocolates, champagne), 3-course Welcome Dinner (at Rossini), in-room breakfast (on request, from the Rossini’s a-la-carte menu), complimentary use of the Wellness facilities (on last/disembarkation day), express services (laundry, luggage, shoeshine), turn down concierge room-service, iPod docking stations, Nintendo Wii gaming consoles.
- Balcony cabins are with twin-beds (convertible to queen), seating area (low table with 2 armchairs).
- Oceanview and Inside rooms are either with separate or convertible to queen twin beds, plus sofa and / or upper bunk bed, All oceanviews are fitted with a large Porthole Window.
- All staterooms are furnitured with: wardrobe, mirrored vanity table with chair, private bathroom (WC, shower, sink, hairdryer, bath products), individual air-conditioning, electronic box safe, direct dial phone (baby monitoring option), flat TV.
Follows the review of Costa neoRiviera staterooms as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- All Costa neoRiviera cabins as amenities have sleeping area (twin beds /convertible to queen, with bedside tables and lamps), lounge/living area (seating, vanity, desk, closet with drawers), flat TV (infotainment system, satellite reception), direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, private bathroom (WC, shower cubicle), mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, complimentary 24-hour room service and complimentary in-room Continental breakfast. Most staterooms and suites are equipped with single/double sofa bed or Pullman/bunk beds for 3rd/4th person.
- The largest Costa neoRiviera Suites are in categories GS-Grand and PS-Panorama. They are very similar as size and furniture configuration. Each of them has private veranda (with loungers, chairs, table), large-size luxury bathroom (separate shower/whirlpool bathtub config, WC, dual sink), large living area (with double-sofa bed and loveseat). Both GS-PS Suite cabin types feature a wrap-around balcony with either aft-starboard or aft-portside views.
- Bonus berks/amenities for all Suite guests include in-room dining service (sparkling wine, daily canapes, fresh fruits), VIP/priority services (check-in, embarkation/disembarkation, tendering, dining reservations, Captain’s cocktail party invitations), pillow menu, cotton robes, slippers, butler service (packing/unpacking), upgraded/luxury bath products, complimentary specialty restaurant dinner for two.
- Mini Suites differ from the Balcony staterooms only with their larger size and a separate sleeping area.
- All Suites and Balcony cabins feature sliding glass doors leading to a private veranda (furnitured with a small table, patio chairs, plus sunloungers in Suites) and lounge area with additional bedding (double sofa bed) for 3rd/4th person.
- Oceanview cabins are with large-size Picture Window (non-opening), while Inside cabins lack the window views. Both outside/inside cabin types offer additional bedding (upper/Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person.
- Costa Cruises Suite passengers enjoy exclusive shipboard amenities and services. The list of bonus amenities (complimentary / ticket price inclusive perks) for suites includes: all-inclusive beverage package (unlimited drinks, up to EUR 9 priced bar menu drinks, complimentary mini-bar, wine pairings in all restaurants), complimentary Club Restaurant meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), priority Main Dining Room seating, priority specialty restaurants reservations, complimentary room service and full in-cabin dining, welcome gifts (bottle of Ferrari sparkling wine, canapes), Illy coffee maker, daily replenished fresh fruits, luxury bathrobes and slippers, pillow menu, organic cotton bed sheets, private butler service (shoeshine, reservations / bookings, luggage unpacking), suite-exclusive onboard events (wine tastings, Spa Thermal Suite day pass, private cocktail parties, reserved theater lounge front-row seats, assistance by dedicated shopping specialist), priority embarkation in Mediterranean homeports.