Dream Goddess cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Royalton Dreamliner Cruises (Small Cruise Lines) en-suite amenities and services.
The Dream Goddess cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||400 ft2 / 37 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 6-Bruecken|
|Type (categories):||Grand Suite|
|Cabin size:||160-225 ft2 / 15-21 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 5-Promenade|
|Type (categories):||Junior Suite|
|Cabin size:||140-160 ft2 / 13-15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-B, 3-A, 4-Haupt, 5-Promenade, 6-Bruecken|
|Type (categories):||(Standard, Comfort, Superior, Premium) Exterior / Outside staterooms|
Standard Exterior cabins are with 1 porthole window (each). Staterooms in Select Exterior categories (Comfort, Superior, Premium) are with 2 windows (each).
The ship has no staterooms suitable for passengers with disabilities / wheelchair-accessible cabins. However, two Standard Exterior cabins on B-Deck (room numbers 409-410) have ground-level entrances and wide doors. Their bathrooms are not adapted to disable passengers. Only 4 of all decks can be accessed via a small elevator.
Triple-occupancy cabins are available on request (categories KE-KH).
|Cabin size:||140 ft2 / 13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-B, 3-A, 4-Haupt, 5-Promenade|
|Type (categories):||(Standard, Comfort, Superior, Premium) Interior / Inside staterooms|
Triple-occupancy cabins are available on request (categories KA+KB).
Dream Goddess cabins review
All passenger cabins on MS Berlin cruise ship (210 in total) are equipped with en-suite bathrooms (shower / WC / washbasin). As complimentary amenities are offered bathrobes, hairdryer, single (2 twins) or 1 double bed, phone, TV, DVD-player, mini-bar (extra charge), individual air-conditioning, lockable drawer, shoe horn, binoculars (in-cabin use only).
- The ship has no staterooms suitable for passengers with disabilities / wheelchair-accessible cabins.
- Room service and in-cabin dining (breakfast service) are available at extra charge.
- Onboard language is German, but all the staff and most of the crew speak English.
- The ship has no specific/mandatory dress code. Recommended casual attire during the day includes comfortable shoes. jackets, jumpers. Not recommended are swimsuits (in restaurants, bars, lounges). On special occasions is suggested more formal attire. Passengers are advised to bring special clothing for tours/shore excursions and for the fitness centre.
- At the end of the voyage, FTI Cruises recommends rewarding the services provided by the ship's staff and crew. However, tipping is not mandatory. The amount of gratuities is up to the passenger. As reasonable is deemed EUR 5 pp per night. The gratuity is distributed equally by the vessel’s management among all staff and crew members.
Dream Goddess cabin and suite plans are property of Royalton Dreamliner Cruises (Small Cruise Lines) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.