MS Bellriva cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by 1AVista Reisen (River Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Bellriva cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||100-130 ft2 / 10-12 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Loreleydeck|
|Type (categories):||(OD2-OD3-ODP) Stateroom with Window|
OD3-Triple cabins are sized 11-12 m2 and have 3 beds (1 sofabed, 1 fold-away, 1 extra bed).
ODA and OD2 are sized 11-12 m2 and have 2 beds (1 sofabed, 1 fold-away).
ODP are sized 10 m2 and have 2 beds (1 upper plus 1 lower).
Porthole Window Cabin
|Cabin size:||120-130 ft2 / 11-12 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Rheindeck|
|Type (categories):||(HDD-HD2-HDA) Stateroom with Porthole Windows|
HDD is sized 10 m2 and has 1 upper plus 1 lower bed. HDA and HD2 are with 1 daytime sofa plus 1 fold-away bed.
|Cabin size:||95 ft2 / 9 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Rheindeck, 2-Loreleydeck|
|Type (categories):||(HD1-OD1) Single Cabin with Window|
Single cabins are sized 9 m2 and have 1 sofabed.
MS Bellriva cabins review
MS Bellriva ship has a total of 90 staterooms (all outside), of which 37 on Lower Deck (Rheindeck, also causing all crew cabins) and 53 on Main Deck (Loreleydeck).
- Double Cabins are sized 10-12 m2 (100-130 ft2) and feature 2 separate lower beds (80x200 cm, parallel or L-shape arranged). One of the beds is daytime sofa (during the day can be used as a couch), while the other bed is fold-away.
- Single cabins are sized 9 m2 (95 ft2) and have 1 lower plus 1 upper bed (bunk). Some twin cabins can be booked as singles (at 50% supplement).
- Some twin staterooms are with triple occupancy, providing a 3rd folding bed (upper bunk).
- For two full-paying adults in a 2-bed stateroom or one full-paying adult in a single cabin (with extra bed), kids and teens (ages 2 to 19) travel for free (sleeping in a folding bed).
All MS Bellriva cabins offer as standard amenities
- either partially opening window (with sliding down upper section) or non-opening Porthole windows
- en-suite bathroom (washbasin, WC, shower, under-sink storage, hairdryer, razor socket)
- flat TV (satellite reception, ship info channel, real-time bow camera views, weather forecast)
- phone (onboard calls only - Reception Desk, passenger cabins, wake-up service)
- wall-mounted mirror, round table with chair, above-bed shelf
- wardrobe (hangers, no drawers), electronic safe box (in the closet)
- 220V power sockets, individually controlled air-conditioning
MS Bellriva cabin and suite plans are property of 1AVista Reisen (River Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.