MS De Amsterdam cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by River Cruises en-suite amenities and services.
The MS De Amsterdam cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
French Balcony Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||200 ft2 / 18 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 2-Upper|
|Type (categories):||(AX) French Balcony Stateroom|
Layout (floor plan)
|Staterooms number:||18 (A), 16 (B), 10 (C), 4 (D)|
|Cabin size:||135 ft2 / 13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Main (B, C, D), 2-Upper (A)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B, C, D) Standard Staterooms|
MS De Amsterdam cabins review
MS De Amsterdam ship's highest category cabins are Suites with French Balcony (false balcony with sliding glass doors opening to a railing). The number of all cabin categories is 3 (max capacity of 2 guests per cabin).
Follows the review of De Amsterdam cruise ship staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds, size 79 x 63 inches (200 x 160 cm), optional twin-bed configuration, under beds space for suitcases, dimmer lighting.
- French balcony cabins are with a floor-ceiling sliding door. Standard A grade cabins have an opening Large Picture Window (size 4,6 x 3 ft / 1,4 x 0,9 m), the rest of the Standard Cabins (categories B, C and D) have a not opening Picture Window (size 3 x 2,3 ft / 0,9 x 0,7 m).
- All cabins have a private bathroom with glass door shower, hairdryer, bath products. Bathrobe and slippers are provided upon request.
- Phone (direct dial), mini-fridge, personal safe (in the closet), complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- 26-inch flat TV, movies on demand, “View From the Bridge” (real-time webcam views). There is also a dedicated to the ship information channel (equipment, crew, ports of call/cruise tour itinerary information).
- Individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- Complimentary laundry (no self-service onboard laundromats).
- Free of charge Wi-Fi internet (shipwide coverage).
MS De Amsterdam cabin and suite plans are property of River Cruises . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.