MS Mayflower cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Mayfair Cruises Egypt (Nile River Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Mayflower cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
MS Mayflower cabins review
The number of MS Mayflower cabin categories is 3 (max capacity of 2 guests). Follows review of Mayflower ship's staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds, size 79 x 63 inches (200 x 160 cm), under beds space for suitcases, wardrobe with hangers. Both Suites have a living area with a sofa, small table with 2 chairs and large door-windows opening to a private veranda.
- All Deluxe cabins without a balcony have an opening Large Picture Window.
- All cabins have a private bathroom with glass door shower and bathtub, hairdryer, deluxe bath products (bathrobe/slippers upon request).
- IDD phone, mini-fridge, mini-bar, personal safe, tea/coffee maker, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- Stylish furniture, luxurious bedding, individual climate control, 220V voltage.
- LCD flat TV with satellite reception, several English-language channels, including news and movie channels.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi internet (shipwide coverage), medical service (onboard doctor on call).
- Complimentary room-service (7am - 11pm).
- Laundry service is at a charge.
MS Mayflower cabin and suite plans are property of Mayfair Cruises Egypt (Nile River Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.