MS William Shakespeare cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Riviera Travel (River Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The MS William Shakespeare cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Deluxe Balcony Suite
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||245 ft2 / 23 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3-Upper|
|Type (categories):||(UDDB) Deluxe Balcony Suite|
French Balcony Cabin
|Cabin size:||160 ft2 / 15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Middle, 3-Upper|
|Type (categories):||(MD, UD) French Balcony Cabin|
Window Single Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||150 ft2 / 14 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Lower|
|Type (categories):||(LD) Lower Deck Single Cabin with non-opening window|
MS William Shakespeare cabins review
All William Shakespeare cruise ship staterooms as standard amenities offer:
- hotel style twin beds (convertible to double / Queen-size), bedside cabinets, deluxe bedding (pillows, fine linens)
- en-suite bathroom (WC, shower, single-sink vanity, plush towels, premium bath toiletries, under sink storage, large mirror)
- 40-inch flat HDTV (satellite reception, infotainment system with Internet and movies-on-demand, bow camera real-time views)
- mini-bar, tea-coffee making facility
- glass-top round table with 2 armchairs
- mirrored dressing table with pouf chair
- wardrobe (hangers and drawers, electronic safe box), hairdryer, phone
- individually controlled air-conditioning
- evening turndown service
- Cabin furniture is made of hand-crafted hardwoods.
- Most cabins are with wall-to-wall and floor-ceiling glass doors opening to a railing (French Balcony). Only exeptions are Lower Deck cabins, which are with one fixed (non-opening window, quarter-height) located close to the ceiling.
- All cabin bathrooms are with marble tops, glass showers (large rainshower heads) and brand bath cosmetics (by Crabtree and Evelyn).
- Some staterooms are available for single occupancy booking (without single supplement, subject to availability). These are cabin categories UDSO (Upper Deck 3), MDSO (Middle Deck 2) and LDSO (Lower Deck 1).
- Deluxe Balcony Suites (on Upper Deck 3) additionally offer (as bonus amenities) larger interior space, step-out balcony (furnished with table and 2 chairs, can be used for al fresco dining), premium cotton bathrobes and slippers.
The William Shakespeare ship has 77 cabins for 140 passengers (max capacity 152). Riviera Travel river cruise deals are inclusive of all onboard meals, stateroom, 24-hour Coffee Station (with light snacks), onboard entertainment and enrichment programming, return train travel (optional flights), luxury bus transfers, walking tours, shipboard Wi-Fi (throughout / in cabins and all public spaces).
MS William Shakespeare cabin and suite plans are property of Riviera Travel (River Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.