MV Glory Sea cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Diamond Cruises (Small Cruise Lines) en-suite amenities and services.
The MV Glory Sea cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
MV Glory Sea cabins review
Follows the review of Celestyal Odyssey staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- All Celestyal Odyssey cabins as amenities have sleeping area (most staterooms are with 2 lower single beds /non-convertible to queen), private bathrooms (WC, shower, sink), bath products (shower gel, liquid soap, shampoo), lounge area (flat TV, radio/alarm clock, desk, mirrored vanity, seating), ample closet space (wardrobe with hangers and drawers), individual air conditioning.
- The largest cruise accommodations are the category SG Grand Suites. They all are located on the ship’s top deck 7 (Helios Deck). Each of them features a large-size veranda (equipped with whirlpool, sun loungers, table, chairs), living room (with sofa bed, seating, flat TV), separate bedroom (with ample wardrobe storage space), luxury bathroom (with bathtub, upgraded/luxury brand bath products).
- SB Balcony Suites are all located on deck 5 (Selene Deck). Each of them has a separate living room (with bar area, sofa bed, seating), private veranda (with lounge furniture), bedroom (with queen bed, ample closet space), luxury bathroom (with bathtub/shower and WC/sink).
- All four JS Junior Suites are located on deck 5 (Selene Deck), featuring sitting area (double sofa bed, table, chairs, flat TV, 2 twin beds /convertible to queen). Traditionally, the Celestyal Junior Suite cabin grade has no balcony.
- All Outside/Oceanview cabins are with 1 Picture Window, excepting category XB-Standard Outsides, which offer Porthole Window views.
- Only Premium Outside staterooms and all Suite cabins have mini-bars.
- The following categories Outside staterooms have 2 single beds (XF, XBO-Obstructed View), 2 twin beds plus 1 upper bed (XB, XC, XE), 2 lower beds plus double sofa bed (XD).
- Standard Outside rooms are with 1 porthole window, 2 single beds (plus 1 upper bed in some).
- Most Inside / Interior cabins have 2 single beds (non-convertible to queen), and some of them have additional bedding (1 upper bed in categories IE, ID). Deluxe Inside cabin grades have a living area. Standard Inside rooms are located on Neptune Deck 2 only) – most with 2 lower beds, some with an additional Pullman bed.
MV Glory Sea cabin and suite plans are property of Diamond Cruises (Small Cruise Lines) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.