Wind Spirit cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Windstar en-suite amenities and services.
The Wind Spirit cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||220 ft2 / 20 m2|
|Location (on decks):||aft-starboard on deck 1|
|Type (categories):||(OS) Owners Suite|
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||190 ft2 / 18 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1 (B, BX), 2 (A, AX)|
|Type (categories):||(A-B-Standard, AX-BX-Deluxe) Oceanview / Outside cabins|
Wind Spirit cabins review
All Wind Spirit cabins are with outside views (no inside cabins), but none of them has a private balcony. This includes even the highest grade accommodation - the Owner Suite - which has 2 picture windows. All other staterooms are with porthole (round-shaped) windows. The ship also doesn't have connecting or handicap (wheelchair-accessible) cabins for disabled passengers. The number of all cabin categories is 5.
Follows the review of Wind Spirit staterooms as furniture, amenities and included (complimentary) services:
- Each cruise accommodation has a separate modular bathroom (WC,, sink, shower, luxury bath amenities by L’Occitane, premium bathrobes, towels, slippers /no bathtub), two twin beds convertible to queen-size (with luxury bedding /Egyptian cotton linens), small sitting area (table with 2 chairs), walk-in closet and separate drawer unit, multimedia center (flat TV, DVD/CD player, Bose SoundDock digital music system, Apple iPod nano, WiFi Internet), fully-stocked mini bar/fridge, safe, phone (direct dial), controlled air conditioning, 110V/220V power outlets.
- The only one “Owner’s Suite” additionally has a separate living area with a sofa (without private veranda).
- Each cabin has 2 porthole windows equipped with steel covers that can be closed in bad weather.
- A fruit basket and bottled water are replenished daily.
- Smoking on the ship is permitted only at designated areas on its open decks.
- Dress code is “casual elegance” (jackets and ties are not required, even for dinner).
- Be prepared for the noise made by the yacht’s diesel generators. They operate 24 hours a day to generate power for the lighting and air-conditioning on board.
Wind Spirit cabin and suite plans are property of Windstar . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.