Review of Emerald Azzurra deck 3 (Emerald-Lobby-Dining)
- Reflections Restaurant (#14) is the ship's full-capacity Dining Room. Adjacent to the restaurant is The Terrace (#15) - an outdoor lounge that doubles as alfresco dining venue (weather permitting). Onboard dining is complimentary and inclusive of beverages - soft drinks, beer and wine (by the glass) are waiter-served and free at all lunches and dinners.
- Horizon Bar Lounge (#11) is the main lounge with comfortable seating.
- The ship has two Lifts (#3).
- The Lobby area houses the Reception Desk and Tours Office (#12) and Shop (#13).
- Cruise cabins from 301 to 306 are all Oceanview Staterooms (category D).
From Deck 3 is accessed the ship's Marina Platform (Deck 2) that serves watersports activities (open-sea swimming, snorkelling, paddleboarding, kayaking). Watersport equipment and activities are provided complimentary to all passengers.