Review of Fred Olsen Balmoral deck 7 (Lounge-Pool)
- Neptune Lounge is the ship's theater and main entertainment venue for grand-style music and show productions in the evenings (show times are 8:45pm and 10:45pm). The program features shows (incl by the Balmoral Show Company /9 singers and dancers), fashion reviews, cabaret style performances, magician and comedy acts. The lounge offers waiter service for coffee/tea and sandwiches. During the day, the Neptune Lounge serves the Fred Olsen's enrichment program, with various Balmoral itinerary and ports of call related lectures and seminars with guest speakers, multimedia presentations, also dance classes (on sea days only), various workshops, bridge lectures and cards playing tournaments.
- Boutique Shops sell duty-free luxury gifts, including perfumes and cosmetics, designer bags, fashion clothing and accessories, fine jewelry, fashion watches, Fred Olsen logo merchandise. The list of brands offered at the two boutiques includes Dior, Leighton Denny, Estee Lauder, Radley and Fiorelli, Clogau Gold, Swarovski Crystal, Citizen, Guess, Sekonda, DKNY.
- Cruise Sales Office (Balmoral cruise booking on board)
- disabled toilets
- Card Room is a large room dedicated to bridge playing.
- The well-stocked Library, besides books, also has popular board games, and a great selection of puzzles. Adjacent to the Library is the Bookmark Cafe.
- During MS Balmoral's refurbishment in 2014, Cafe Venus (in 2015 renamed to "Bookmark Cafe") was added taking some space from the Library. Bookmark Cafe is a premium coffee shop / a la carte priced patisserie serving luxury chocolates, specialty coffees/teas (by the UK brand "Taylors of Harrogate"), also hand-made chocolates (including pralines and Champagne truffles) and high-quality Champagne wine.
- Internet Room has several Internet computers and a printer.
- Braemar Lounge is a quiet relaxation place furnitured with tables and chairs, and offers great starboard views from its large windows.
- Morning Light Pub has traditional decor (artworks about the Fred Olsen company's history), wing chairs, stand-up comedy acts and live music performances in the evenings.
- Palms Cafe is the ship's alternative (casual dining) buffet-style restaurant with open-seating. Dining times are: Breakfast (7-9:30 am), Brunch (10:30-11:30 am), Lunch 12:30-2:30 pm), Afternoon Tea (3:30-4:30 pm, with waiter service), Dinner (6:30-9 pm) and Supper Club (11:30 pm-12:30 am). The Brunch and Afternoon Tea choices include tea/coffee, biscuits, light snacks. The Palms Cafe has a 24-hour open tea-coffee station (self-service). On special nights, the Cafe offers themed dinner buffets, featuring Chinese, Latin or Thai cuisine. On formal nights, Champagne is offered on the breakfast buffets.
- Deck 7's pool area has 1 aft swimming pool (heated), 2 whirlpools and sunbathing area with loungers.
Neptune Lounge and Neptune Bar (MS Balmoral)
Library and Bookmark Cafe (MS Balmoral)
Morning Light Pub (MS Balmoral)
Card Room (MS Balmoral)