Review of Fred Olsen Balmoral deck 10 (Highland)
- The Wellness Centre (Atlantis Spa & Fitness complex) has treatment rooms for a variety of massages (facials, body wraps, hot stones, waxing, body shaping, etc), Sauna, fully equipped modern gym. The Fitness Centre hosts various exercise classes (incl Yoga and Pilates, aerobics, stretch, meditation), also jazz and ballroom dancing classes. The Spa & Fitness Centre is open 8am-8pm (on occasional evenings until 10pm). Due to high demand, early booking Spa treatments is recommended. For special offers, check the Balmoral ship’s Daily Times onboard newsletter.
- Beauty Salon is part of the Wellness Centre, and offers hairdresser and barber services, also facial/body treatments, manicure/pedicure, various massages.
- Spey Restaurant (portside location) is the ship’s second largest dining room, with the same menu (a la carte) as the Ballindalloch’s (deck 6). The restaurant features intimate design and large floor-ceiling windows.
- Avon Restaurant (starboard location) is the ship’s third (smallest) dining room with floor-ceiling windows, offering the same menu as the other two restaurants.
- Highland Deck cruise cabins from 1001 to 1030, of which all are Suite accommodations in categories BJ-Junior Suite, SS-Superior Suite, MS-Marquee Suite, and PS-Premier Suite.
Avon Restaurant and Spey Restaurant (MS Balmoral)