MV Reef Endeavour deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
MV Reef Endeavour deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Captain Cook Cruises Fiji (Small Cruise Lines) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the MV Reef Endeavour cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on MV Reef Endeavour staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Reef Endeavour cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 70 cabins (for 150 passengers), Captain Cook Dining Room (restaurant with dance floor and stage for live performances), Bar Lounge (with dance floor and grand piano), Swimming Pool, Forward Lounge (with indoor/outdoor seating), Senakai Spa and Salon, Sun Deck (with padded lounges, 2 jacuzzis, Bar, BBQ Grill, Sauna, Gym.
The ship's 2018 drydock refurbishment (February-May) cost USD 2 million.
- Works on the boat included amenity upgrades to all staterooms - new pillow-top mattresses, linens, blinds, mirrors, cushions, Pure Fiji bath products.
- All cabins also received new photo art and their bathrooms were renovated.
- The sundeck area was completely renovated with new carpeting, jacuzzis, windbreak glass (protecting the alfresco dining area).
- C Deck's public bathrooms were renovated.
- Dining Room's and Forward Lounge's windows were replaced with new.
- The ship's hull and superstructure were repainted.
Cabins were refurbished by the New Zealand-based Furnz Group Ltd (interior design company).
MV Reef Endeavour deck plans are property of Captain Cook Cruises Fiji (Small Cruise Lines). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.