Mazovia ferry deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Mazovia ferry deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by POLFERRIES (Ferries) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Mazovia ferry cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Mazovia ferry staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
POLFERRIES Mazovia ship deck plans show the following facilities:
- (Deck 7) Lobby area (Reception, luggage lockers), Sick-bay (Infirmary / Doctor's Office)
- (Deck 8) Cafeteria / Buffet Restaurant (self-service)
- (Deck 8) Gaming area with slot machines
- (Deck 8) Kids Zone (Children's Playroom
- (Deck 8) Duty-Free Shop
- (Deck 8) Toilet for dogs
- (Deck 9) Cafe / Coffee Bar
- (Deck 9) Casino
- (Deck 9) Reserved Seating Lounge
- (Deck 9) Navigation Bridge
- (Deck 10) Sun Deck and Helideck (helipad)
- One passenger lift connects decks 7-8-9.
- Garage decks (for cars and trucks) are decks 3-4-5. They are connected via 3 ramps - 1 bow, 1 stern and 1 tiltable.
The cruise ferry Mazovia has a total of 506 berths. All staterooms are air-conditioned and with en-suite bathrooms (washbasin, WC, shower). The ferry company provides bed linens, towels, and toiletries.
- One stateroom is wheelchair-accessible (adapted for disabled passengers and people with reduced mobility). The ship also offers 4 "pet-friendly" cabins.
- Passenger cabins (all located on decks 7 and 9) are inside and outside, in the economy and luxury class.
- Luxury cabins are with double occupancy, lower fixed beds, double sofa, writing table with chair, closet, wall-mounted reading lamps, flat TV, phone.
- The ship additionally has reclining seats (aircraft-type seats) available for pre-booking in Reserved Seating Lounge.
Mazovia ferry deck plans are property of POLFERRIES (Ferries). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.