Review of Mein Schiff 3 deck 4 (Seestern)
- Theater (balcony level 2 of 3).
- Sturmfrei is the Teens Lounge with video games consoles, foosball table, dance floor, and activities like cooking classes, teen parties, karaoke, watching movies, etc.
- The Playground area has Spielplatz (video games consoles) and an Internet corner (with 2 Internet computers). Internet access is complimentary for Suite-guests only. Wi-Fi is available shipwide, but costs extra (prices are per minute, for 1 hour or for 3 hours).
- “Meerleben – Entdecken & Erleben” (Sea Life – Explore & Experience) is the world’s first ever maritime museum at sea. It is operated via partnership with the International Maritime Museum in Hamburg. The project is supported by BMBF (Ministry of Education & Research), DFG (German Research Foundation), GEOMAR (Helmholtz Centre /Ocean Research), SECORE Foundation, Hamburg University, Bremen University and also by private companies. The 3230 ft2 / 300 m2 sealife museum has an interactive exhibition, and also shows how the marine world is being explored (reefs, wildlife, wrecks, marine technology). The place has also an Interactive Bridge (ship info), Sea Cinema (nature films), Researchers Table (research marine vessels).
- Atelier (Workshop) is the art studio for painters.
- Klanghaus (Sound House, capacity 300 seats) has concert hall simulated acoustics and hosts events, such as opera and cabaret performances, classical concerts, chamber music, jazz, theatrical readings, theater comedies, lectures and presentations. This is the first ever chamber music room at sea (with ACS /Acoustic Control System), and also doubles as indoor cinema (surround sound). The room’s moving seats allow this venue to be quickly transformed into a ballroom. The ship has as part of its staff ensemble members from DSO-Berlin (Deutsches Symphonie-Orchester).
- Neuer Wall shopping arcades span on 2 decks (4 & 5). Different boutique shops sell duty-free merchandise, including accessories, brand fashion clothing, luxury perfumes and jewelry, tax-free tobaccos and liquor.
- Konferenzraume (Conference rooms) host private and corporate meetings and conferences at sea.
- TUI Bar offers specialty cocktails and a variety of drinks. Many of the TUI bar menu items are at surcharge, but most of the cocktails are TUI cruise price inclusive.
- Landausfluge is the TUI Cruises Shore Excursions Desk (information on land tours, packages, excursions reservations).
- “Atlantic Eurasia” is the portside dining room restaurant offering Asian and Oriental dishes, plus a la carte menu choices. The Eurasia restaurant (capacity 265 seats, complimentary) is open for Lunch (12-2pm) and Dinner (6-9:30pm).
- “Atlantic Mediterranean” (starboard location) is the Med cuisine themed dining room restaurant (capacity 266 seats, complimentary). The Mediterranean restaurant is open for Breakfast (7:30-10am), Lunch (12-2pm) and Dinner (6-9:30pm). Some items in the a la carte menu are marked as “family meals” (ask service staff for more information).
- Coffee Lounge (aft location) is part of the Grosse Freiheit’s lower level, and offers specialty coffees/teas, pastries and fine chocolates.
TUI schiff einkaufsbummel (onboard shopping)