Review of Pacific Dawn deck 5 (Lobby)
- Plaza Deck
- Pacific Dawn’s Atrium is 3-decks high central-ship area with an open-floor design. Here are located the ship’s Reception Desk (guest services, assistance, information) and the Shore Tours Office (P&O Australia shore excursions booking and information on over 600 P&O cruise tours offered by the line). The Atrium’s Lobby area has small stage with a grand piano for live performances during the day.
- Charlie’s Bar is a lobby bar serving the Atrium’s foyer, open from 7:00 a.m. The bar offers a good range of spirits and select wines.
- Chocobloc Essentials
- PANDORA shop (luxury jewelry boutique) opens after the scheduled refurbishment in 2015.
- “Essentials Store” is a general store that sells convenience goods (lotions, toiletries, etc).
- Deck 5 has a self-service launderette.
- Plaza Deck layout has cruise cabins from 5101 to 5195, of which Oceanvew rooms (categories OC and OI) and Inside cabins (categories IB, IE and IF).