River Baroness deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
River Baroness deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by U by Uniworld (Uniworld) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the River Baroness cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on River Baroness staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
River Baroness (built 1994, major refit and refurbishment in 2011) is the second of the Baroness-class Uniworld ships – together with its fleetmate and sistership River Ambassador. The Uniworld line’s European river cruise ships are smaller as passenger capacity in comparison to their size. This results in spacious accommodations, more personalized and attentive service, and some of the industry’s highest crew-to-guest ratios. The Uniworld line provides some of the best river cruise deals with all-inclusive fares.
River Baroness cruise ship deck plan has a total of 59 staterooms for 118 passengers served by 41 crew/staff. This Uniworld ship features 3 passenger decks, 1 restaurant, 2 lounges with bars, spacious sun deck (with Cafe, shaded-seating, passenger-use bikes), Gym, Spa, self-service laundry facility. This river ship doesn’t have pool/whirlpool, sauna, elevators.
Uniworld River Baroness river cruise tour deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on the ship and on shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes, accommodation, meals, entertainment/enrichment programs
- all shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking/biking tours, city tours) – with local, English-speaking expert guides
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- unlimited beverages – specialty coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, served alcohol (beer, fine wines, spirits). At additional cost are only premium-brand spirits and wines.
- Wi-Fi and Internet access ((shipwide coverage).
River Baroness deck plans are property of U by Uniworld (Uniworld). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.