THE B deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
THE B deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by U River Cruises (Uniworld) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the THE B cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on THE B staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
THE B (built 1994 as "River Baroness", major refit and refurbishment in 2011, part of "U by Uniworld" since 2018) is the second of the Baroness-class Uniworld ships – together with its fleet mate sistership River Ambassador (THE A). Uniworld's European riverboats are smaller as passenger capacity in comparison to their size. This results in spacious accommodations, more personalized and attentive service, and some of the industry’s highest crew-to-guest ratios. The Uniworld line provides some of the best river cruise deals with all-inclusive fares.
River Baroness cruise ship deck plan has a total of 59 staterooms for 118 passengers served by 41 crew/staff. This Uniworld ship features 3 passenger decks, 1 restaurant, 2 lounges with bars, spacious sun deck (with Cafe, shaded-seating, passenger-use bikes), Gym, Spa, self-service laundry facility. This river ship doesn’t have pool/whirlpool, sauna, elevators.
Uniworld River Baroness river cruise tour deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on the ship and on shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes, accommodation, meals, entertainment/enrichment programs
- all shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking/biking tours, city tours) – with local, English-speaking expert guides
- hotel stays and bus transfers (to/from the boat)
- unlimited beverages - speciality coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, served alcohol (beer, fine wines, spirits). At additional cost are only premium-brand spirits and wines.
- Wi-Fi and Internet access ((shipwide coverage).
THE B deck plans are property of U River Cruises (Uniworld). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.