SS Bon Voyage deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
SS Bon Voyage deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Uniworld deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the SS Bon Voyage cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on SS Bon Voyage staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
SS Bon Voyage (2006-built as "River Royale", last refurbished in 2019) is one of the Uniworld ships in France – together with River Baroness and the “Super Ship” SS Catherine. Uniworld France river cruise boats, just like the rest in the fleet, are referred to as “boutique ships”. Each of them is well-known for the decadent-style decorations, museum-quality original artworks and classy furniture. The shipowner Uniworld operates some of the best luxury river cruise ships in France with all-inclusive deals and impeccable service.
SS Bon Voyage cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 62 staterooms for 124 passengers served by 50 crew/staff. This Uniworld "Super Ship" features 4 passenger decks (3 with cabins), 3 restaurants, 3 bar lounges, spacious Sundeck (shaded-seating, Cafe, passenger-use bikes, deckgames area Giant Chess Set, aft swimming pool), Gym, Spa, Sauna, self-service laundry facility, 1 elevator (connecting all cabin decks).
Uniworld SS Bon Voyage river cruise tour deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on the ship and on shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes, accommodation, meals, entertainment/enrichment programs
- all shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking/biking tours, city tours) – with local, English-speaking expert guides
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- unlimited beverages – speciality coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, served alcohol (beer, fine wines, spirits). At additional cost are only premium-brand spirits and wines.
- Wi-Fi and Internet access ((shipwide coverage).
- River Royale cruise itineraries are out of Bordeaux, through the Aquitaine wine region. Itinerary routes are on three rivers (Garonne, Gironde and Dordogne) in Southern France.
SS Bon Voyage deck plans are property of Uniworld. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.