Queen Isabel deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Queen Isabel cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Queen Isabel staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Queen Isabel (built 2013) is among the newest Uniworld ships – together with the three “Super Ships” Antoinette (2011), Catherine (2014) and Maria Theresa (2015). This is also the line’s luxury Douro river cruise ship built exclusively for operations in Portugal. The boat’s actual owner and co-operator is the Portuguese line Douro Azul (via a partnership with the Uniworld company). The list of other lines’ cruise boats on Douro River features Emerald Radiance (Emerald Waterways), AmaVida(AmaWaterways), Scenic Azure (Scenic Tours) and the Viking Cruises longships Hemming, Torgil and Osfrid.
Queen Isabel cruise ship deck plan has a total of 59 staterooms for 118 passengers served by 33 crew/staff. This Uniworld ship features 4 passenger decks, 1 restaurant, 1 lounge, 2 bars, spacious sun deck (shaded-seating, swimming pool), Gym, Spa, 1 elevator (connecting all cabin decks), no launderette (self-service laundry facility).
Uniworld Douro river cruise tour deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on the ship and on shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes, accommodation, meals, entertainment/enrichment programs
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- unlimited beverages – speciality coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, served alcohol (beer, fine wines, spirits). At additional cost are only premium-brand spirits and wines.
- Wi-Fi and Internet access ((shipwide coverage).
- All the complimentary shore excursions (guided sightseeing/walking tours, city tours, wine estates) are with local, English-speaking expert guides. Uniworld tours in Portugal and Spain are organized by the DouroAzul company, which also owns and operates new, top-luxury travel coaches.
- Queen Isabel cruise itineraries are out of Porto, with departures from either Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). The itinerary route is through the Douro River Valley – Portugal’s wine region known as Alto Douro.
Queen Isabel deck plans are property of Uniworld. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.