SS Antoinette deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
SS Antoinette deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Uniworld deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the SS Antoinette cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on SS Antoinette staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
SS Antoinette (built 2011) is the first of all three Uniworld “boutique ships” – together with the sister-ships SS Catherine and SS Maria Theresa. The “SS” abbreviation stands for “Super Ship”. This Uniworld ship is named after Marie Antoinette (Queen of France between 1774-1792). Marked by their marvellous boutique-style decorations and furniture, these are the Uniworld line’s most luxurious river cruise ships in Europe. Uniworld Super Ships provide the absolutely best-choice deals for river travel aficionados willing to spend time (and lots of money) on a top-luxury riverboat cruise vacation with all-inclusive fares and impeccable service.
SS Antoinette cruise ship deck plan has a total of 78 staterooms for 154 passengers served by 57 crew/staff. This Uniworld ship features 4 passenger decks, 1 restaurant, 3 lounges with bars, spacious sun deck (with Cafe, Bar, shaded-seating, passenger-use bikes), swimming pool, Cinema, Gym, Spa, self-service laundry facility, 1 elevator (connecting all cabin decks).
Uniworld SS Antoinette river cruise tour deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on the ship and on shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes, accommodation, meals, entertainment/enrichment programs
- all shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking/biking tours, city tours) – with local, English-speaking expert guides
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- unlimited beverages – speciality coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, served alcohol (beer, fine wines, spirits). At additional cost are only premium-brand spirits and wines.
- Wi-Fi and Internet access ((shipwide coverage).
SS Antoinette deck plans are property of Uniworld. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.