SS Beatrice deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
SS Beatrice deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Uniworld deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the SS Beatrice cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on SS Beatrice staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
SS Beatrice (built 2009 as "River Beatrice", last refurbished/renamed in 2018) is one of the relatively new Uniworld ships from the company's “Super Ship” fleet, where the boat's fleet mates are Antoinette, Catherine, Joie de Vivre and Maria Theresa. All Uniworld riverboats are referred to as “boutique ships” because of their decadent-style decorations, original artworks and classy furniture. The boat’s owner Uniworld operates some of the best luxury river cruise ships in Europe with all-inclusive deals and superior service.
SS Beatrice cruise ship deck plan has a total of 76 staterooms for 152 passengers served by 53 crew/staff. This Uniworld ship features 4 passenger decks, 2 restaurants, 2 bar lounges, spacious sun deck (shaded-seating, passenger-use bikes, deck games, no swimming pool/whirlpool), Gym, Spa, self-service laundry facility, 1 elevator (connecting all cabin decks).
The River Beatrice - SS Beatrice transformation in 2018 included as ship upgrades and renovations:
- updates of all public spaces and cabins (done by the design team from Red Carnation Hotels, Uniworld's sister brand also owned by TravCorp)
- added new grand staircase in the Atrium (signature feature of all Uniworld Super Ships)
- creating new dining venues and premium lounge (replacing the old Captain’s Lounge & Library)
- The ship's 12 suites were all refreshed and remodelled.
- The total number of cabins was reduced from 79 to 76. Some of the cabins (on Danube Deck 3) were redesigned as connecting (family) staterooms. Additionally, two Owner Suites and one Royal Suite were created.
Uniworld River Beatrice river cruise tour deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on the ship and on shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes, accommodation, meals, entertainment/enrichment programs
- all shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking/biking tours, city tours) – with local, English-speaking expert guides
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- unlimited beverages – speciality coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, served alcohol (beer, fine wines, spirits). At additional cost are only premium-brand spirits and wines.
- Wi-Fi and Internet access ((shipwide coverage).
SS Beatrice deck plans are property of Uniworld. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.