SS La Venezia deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
SS La Venezia deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2023-2024-2025 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Uniworld deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the SS La Venezia cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on SS La Venezia staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
SS La Venezia (built 2003 as River Countess, major refit and refurbishments in 2012 and 2020) is one of the Uniworld boats in the "Super Ship" class - together with the fleetmates SS Bon Voyage (2006, ex River Royale), SS Beatrice (2009, ex River Beatrice), SS Antoinette (2011), SS Catherine (2014), SS Maria Theresa (2015), SS Joie de Vivre (2017). Uniworld ships are with relatively smaller capacity in comparison to their size. This results in some of the industry’s highest crew-to-guest ratios and most attentive service. Uniworld provides some of Europe’s top-choice luxury river cruisetours with all-inclusive deals.
SS La Venezia cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 63 staterooms for 126 passengers served by 50 crew/staff. This Uniworld ship features 4 passenger decks (3 with cabins), 2 restaurants, 4 bar lounges, spacious Sundeck (with Cafe, shaded-seating, passenger-use bikes, deckgames area with Giant Chess Set and Shuffleboard, no pool/whirlpool), wellness complex (Gym, Sauna, Serenity River Spa), self-service Laundry Room, 1 elevator (connecting all cabin decks).
Uniworld SS La Venezia cruise deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on the ship and on shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes, accommodation, meals, entertainment/enrichment programs
- all shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking/biking tours, city tours) – with local, English-speaking expert guides
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- unlimited beverages – speciality coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, served alcohol (beer, fine wines, spirits). At additional cost are only premium-brand spirits and wines.
- Wi-Fi and Internet access ((shipwide coverage).
SS La Venezia deck plans are property of Uniworld. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.