Review of SS La Venezia deck 2 (Burano-Mazzorbo)
Mazzorbo Deck (forward)
- Serenity River Spa is a massage room served by a professional masseur.
- Beauty Salon (portside) provides professional nail services and hairdresser-barber services.
- The 24-hour tea/coffee station has 2 tables. Always available here are teabags, hot and bottled water, cookies, candies.
- Boutique Shop sells luxury brand jewellery and watches, Uniworld-logoed merchandise, local / itinerary-based merchandise (mostly souvenirs).
- The Internet corner has 2 computers. Printing services are available at the Reception (Deck 3).
- Fitness Room is equipped with exercise bikes, a treadmill, a rowing machine, free weights, yoga mats.
- La Cantinetta is a specialty dining venue (at surcharge). The a la carte priced wine club is where connoisseurs can gather for wine pairing dinners and gourmet food (made-to-order upon request).
- SS La Venezia ship's Cruise Director often schedules themed onboard activities, like a tour of the galley or cooking demonstrations by some of the chefs.
- Mazzorbo Deck cruise cabins from 201 to 212 are all Deluxe staterooms with Picture Windows (non-opening).
Burano Deck (aft)
- Sauna Room
- Burano Deck cruise cabins from 301 to 325 are all Deluxe staterooms with Panoramic Windows (non-opening).
One Lift (passenger elevator) connects all cabin decks (mid-level 1 of 3).