Scenic Azure deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Scenic Azure deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Scenic Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Scenic Azure cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Scenic Azure staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Scenic Azure (built 2016) is the new Douro River ship in the Scenic Cruises fleet. The new riverboat is among the line’s newest ships of the so-called “Space Ship’ class. Being the first company with an owned (not chartered) purpose-built ship on the Portugal river cruising market, Scenic Tours is truly among Europe’s best river cruise lines with all-inclusive fares and a wide variety of itineraries to choose from. All Scenic river cruise ships in Europe are ~20% longer and with smaller passenger capacity in comparison to standard riverboats operating on major European waterways.
The list of other Douro River cruise lines ships also features Emerald Radiance (Emerald Waterways), Queen Isabel (Uniworld), AmaVida (AmaWaterways) and the Viking Cruises longships Hemming, Torgil and Osfrid.
Scenic Azure cruise ship deck plan has a total of 48 staterooms for 96 passengers served by 36 crew/staff. The ship features 4 passenger decks (incl 2 full decks of Balcony Suites), 2 restaurants, gourmet dining options, Gym and Spa, open top-deck (with a swimming pool, shaded-seating terrace, passenger-use bicycle station). One elevator connects all the 3 cabin decks.
Scenic Azure is an all-inclusive luxury riverboat. All Scenic Tours cruises as deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on board and shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes
- ScenicFreeChoice shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking and biking tours, city tours)
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- beverages (tea, coffee, soft drinks, bottled water) and alcohol (beer and wine by the glass at lunch and dinner)
- Wi-Fi Internet access ((shipwide coverage) – all cabin TVs are with Apple computer setups (cordless keyboard and mouse).
- Scenic Azure itineraries are port intensive. Depending on itinerary/dates, sometimes, Scenic river cruise prices are with included airfare. The Azure’s itinerary (Porto to Vega de Terron) can be combined with cruises on Seine river in France, with optional extensions in Lisbon Portugal and an optional land tour from Portugal to Spain (Porto to Madrid).
Scenic Azure deck plans are property of Scenic Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.