Scenic Amber deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Scenic Amber deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Scenic Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Scenic Amber cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Scenic Amber staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Scenic Amber (built 2016) is the last one in a series of five, new-design Scenic Tours ships launched in the 2012-2016 period – together with its fleet mate sisters Crystal, Gem, Jade and Jewel. These three luxury river ships, along with 2015-launched Jasper and Opal, are part of the company’s fleet expansion program, making Scenic Tours one of the best European river cruise lines with all-inclusive fares. All Scenic Tours Europe cruise ships are ~20% longer and with smaller passenger capacity in comparison to standard riverboats operating on the major European waterways. This design allows for larger accommodations and public space.
Scenic Amber cruise ship deck plan has a total of 85 staterooms for 169 passengers served by 53 crew/staff. The ship features 4 passenger decks (incl 2 full decks of Balcony Suites), 2 restaurants, spacious top-deck (with shaded relaxation area, served terrace, passenger-use bikes station), gourmet dining options, Gym and Spa, 1 elevator (connecting all 3 cabin decks).
Scenic Amber is an all-inclusive luxury riverboat. Scenic Tours cruises as deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on board and shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes
- ScenicFreeChoice shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking and biking tours, city tours)
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- beverages (tea, coffee, soft drinks, bottled water) and alcohol (beer and wine by the glass at lunch and dinner)
- Wi-Fi Internet access ((shipwide coverage) – all cabin TVs are with Apple computer setups (cordless keyboard and mouse).
- Scenic Amber itineraries are port intensive. Depending on itinerary/dates, sometimes, Scenic river cruise prices are with included airfare.
Scenic Amber deck plans are property of Scenic Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.