Scenic Sapphire deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Scenic Sapphire deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Scenic Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Scenic Sapphire cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Scenic Sapphire staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Scenic Sapphire (built 2009) is the first in a series of all five Scenic Tours ships – together with its fleet mate sistersDiamond, Emerald, Pearl, and Ruby. Scenic Tours European river cruise ships are ~20% longer and with lower passenger capacity in comparison to standard riverboats operating on Europe’s major waterways. The new design allows for larger accommodations and extra public space. Originally established for the Australian river cruise market, today Scenic Tours is a real-deal player in Europe. This line is the best choice for those who enjoy booking luxury river cruise deals with all-inclusive fares.
Scenic Sapphire cruise ship deck plan has a total of 85 staterooms for 169 passengers served by 48 crew/staff. The ship features 4 passenger decks (incl 2 full decks of Balcony Suites), 2 restaurants, a spacious top-deck (with observation area and shaded-seating relaxation area), gourmet dining options, Gym and Spa, passenger-use bikes, 1 elevator (connecting all 3 cabin decks).
Scenic Sapphire is an all-inclusive riverboat. Scenic Tours river cruise deals as prices are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on board and shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes
- ScenicFreeChoice shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking and biking tours, city tours)
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- beverages (tea, coffee, soft drinks, bottled water) and alcohol (beer and wine by the glass at lunch and dinner)
- Wi-Fi Internet access ((shipwide coverage) – all cabin TVs are with Apple computer setups (cordless keyboard and mouse).
- Scenic Sapphire itineraries are port intensive. Depending on itinerary/dates, sometimes, Scenic river cruise prices are with included airfare.
Scenic Sapphire deck plans are property of Scenic Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.