Scenic Opal deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Scenic Opal cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Scenic Opal staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Scenic Opal (built 2015) is one of the newest Scenic Tours ships launched in 2015 – together with its fleet mate sister Jasper. These two, along with 2014 launched Gem and Jade, are part of the line’s rapid fleet expansion, making Scenic Tours one of the major brands on the European river cruise market. All Scenic Tours ships in Europe are ~20% longer and with lower passenger capacity in comparison to standard riverboats. This allows larger accommodations and extra public space. Scenic Tours river cruise deals are with all-inclusive fares.
Scenic Opal cruise ship deck plan has a total of 85 staterooms for 169 passengers served by 53 crew/staff. The ship features 4 passenger decks (incl 2 full decks of Balcony Suites), 2 restaurants, spacious top-deck (with swimming pool, shaded-seating relaxation area, passenger-use bikes station), gourmet dining options, Gym and Spa, 1 elevator (connecting all 3 cabin decks).
Scenic Opal is an all-inclusive riverboat. Scenic Tours cruise deals as prices are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on board and shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes
- ScenicFreeChoice shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking and biking tours, city tours)
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- beverages (tea, coffee, soft drinks, bottled water) and alcohol (beer and wine by the glass at lunch and dinner)
- Wi-Fi Internet access ((shipwide coverage) – all cabin TVs are with Apple computer setups (cordless keyboard and mouse).
- Scenic Opal itineraries are port intensive. Depending on itinerary/dates, sometimes, Scenic river cruise prices are with included airfare.
Scenic Opal deck plans are property of Scenic Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.