Scenic Spirit deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Scenic Spirit cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Scenic Spirit staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Scenic Spirit (built 2016) is the second in a series of two new Scenic Tours ships in Asia on Mekong River – together with its fleetmate sister Scenic Aura. Each of them is a luxury Mekong river cruise ship providing a boutique-style river travel with intimate and sophisticated vacation experience, unparalleled on the Asian river cruising market.
Scenic Spirit cruise ship deck plan has a total of 34 staterooms (all suites) for 68 passengers served by 50 crew/staff. The ship features 5 passenger decks, 2 restSpiritnts, 1 swimming pool, spacious top-deck (with shaded seating areas and an outdoor cinema), Gym and Spa, guest laundry, 1 elevator (connecting all 4 cabin decks). The elevator access to all cabin decks is an unique feature, not available on other Mekong cruise ships.
Scenic Spirit is an all-inclusive luxury riverboat, and Scenic Tours Asia cruise deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on board and on shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes
- shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking and biking tours, city tours)
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- beverages (tea, coffee, soft drinks, bottled water) and alcohol (beer and wine by the glass at lunch and dinner)
- Wi-Fi Internet access ((shipwide coverage)
- Depending on Scenic Spirit itinerary/dates, sometimes, Scenic Mekong cruise prices are inclusive of airfare too.
Scenic Spirit deck plans are property of Scenic Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.