All Scenic Sapphire cabins are with max capacity of 2 guests per cabin. With the exception of the lower (Jewel Deck 1) cabins (water level location), all other staterooms (87%) are balcony cabins. They are advertised by Scenic Tours as “Suite” accommodations with “Sun Lounges”. Each of those has a private (step-out) balcony for all-weather use. The number of cabin categories is 14.
Follows review of Scenic Sapphire staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- All Scenic Sapphire rooms have queen beds (some convertible to twin beds, with deluxe Egyptian cotton bedding sets /sheets and duvets; the Single Suite has single bed), bedside tables, private en-suite luxury bathroom (WC, sink, shower cubicle, lighted mirror, color lighting system, luxury bath products /shampoo, liquid soap, conditioner, body lotion), slide-door closets (hangers, drawers, shelves), flat HDTV (with “View From the Bridge” /real time webcam views), desk (jutting out countertop, book case, white-leather stool), safe, mini-bar (complimentary, restocked daily with soda, juice, sparkling water, liqueur, snacks), iPod station (with clock), hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, umbrella, individual climate control, 220V power outlets (European and Australian sockets /American passengers need adapters).
- Jewel Deck rooms are with fixed/non-opening Picture Windows located high-up on the riverside wall.
- All Suites feature floor-ceiling sliding doors opening to a private, full-size outdoor veranda (furnitured with black-white wicker chairs). This innovative design balconies are also known as “Sun Lounge” balcony. This is actually a glass-enclosed sitting area (part of the cabin) which is located behind floor-ceiling windows that can open. Behind the window there are sheers and blackout curtains. This sun lounge part of the cabin can easily transform into an outdoor veranda at the push of a button.
- Suite bathrooms feature large glass-enclosed showers with doors.
- Junior Suites have bathtubs and an expanded vanity sink area with mirrored cabinets.
- Royal Panorama Suites are the largest, with aft-wall windows, sun lounge, sitting area (couch), large bathroom (shower /no bathtub).
- Royal Suites have larger sitting area and long bathrooms (ample cabinet space, bathtub, small shower).
- The only one single cabin on the Sapphire ship as size is a 1/2 balcony suite, with full-size closet, balcony, bathroom.
- The only one wheelchair-accessible cabin is located on Diamond Deck 3, and is identical to Junior Suite (larger entry door, modified shower, fold-down seat, grab bar /no bathtub).
- You can see all the furniture details on Scenic Sapphire cabin plans in the above table.
- Complimentary butler service is for all passengers, offering shoeshine, shore excursions arrangements, Spa reservations, drinks. Guests in all grades balcony cabins additionally enjoy cocktail parties arrangements and morning coffee/tea service.
- Diamond Deck 3 Suite guests additionally enjoy room service breakfast and complimentary pressing (2 items daily).
- Royal Suites butlers also do luggage unpacking/repacking, free laundry/pressing, in-room dining service.
- Laundry/pressing service is available for Riverview/window cabin passengers for a fee (no self-serve laundry facilities).