River Queen deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the River Queen cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on River Queen staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
River Queen (built 1999, major refit and refurbishment in 2010) is slightly different as design compared to the other four newest Uniworld ships of this class – Countess, Duchess, Empress and Princess. All Uniworld river cruise ships in Europe are relatively smaller as passenger capacity in comparison to their size. This results in some of the industry’s highest crew-to-guest ratios, spacious accommodations and most attentive service. Uniworld provides some of Europe’s best luxury river cruise all-inclusive deals.
River Queen cruise ship deck plan has a total of 65 staterooms for 128 passengers served by 41 crew/staff. This Uniworld ship features 5 passenger decks, 2 restaurants, 2 lounges with bars, spacious sun deck (with Cafe, shaded-seating, passenger-use bikes /no pool/whirlpool), Gym, Sauna and Spa, self-service laundry facility, 1 elevator (connecting all cabin decks).
Uniworld River Queen river cruise tour deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on the ship and on shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes, accommodation, meals, entertainment/enrichment programs
- all shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking/biking tours, city tours) – with local, English-speaking expert guides
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- unlimited beverages – speciality coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, served alcohol (beer, fine wines, spirits). At additional cost are only premium-brand spirits and wines.
- Wi-Fi and Internet access ((shipwide coverage).
River Queen deck plans are property of Uniworld. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.