Review of Scarlet Lady deck 16 (Sports-Sun)
- Richard’s Rooftop - VIP Sundeck plus Bar is an open-deck VIP area (Suite passengers only sundeck) furnished with daybeds, deckchairs, circular loungers, giant umbrellas, colored crystals (casting rainbow reflections) and live plants for decoration. The venue is named after Virgin Group's founder Richard Branson.
- Sun Club Cafe is an Outdoor Eatery.
- Sun Club - Sun Worship Sanctuary
- Training Camp is a Group Fitness space.
- Boxing Ring
- The Cabanas (Private Hideaways) are lined up midship-starboard.
- Sports Area
- The Athletic Club (Adult Playground/training center) is an aft-located outdoor gym area with a boxing ring and Technogym equipment.
- The Athletic Club Bar
- The Net - Suspended Catamaran Net
- Crew Areas
Part of Sports Deck are also the raised jogging track (Runway Track, red-white colored), Sundeck with an open-air lounge (furnished with double daybeds and semi-circular loungers), triple netting area (sized 20 m2 / 220 ft2 and overlooking the below decks), 10 private cabanas (each with cushioned bed, 1 low table, 2 lounge chairs), beverage service (from the outdoor Sports Bar), foosball tables, small swimming pool with sunbathing area and showers. Virgin Voyages Athletic Club was designed by Concrete Amsterdam and inspired by the NYC's sports clubs of the 1920s.