Scarlet Lady deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Scarlet Lady deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Virgin Voyages deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Scarlet Lady cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Scarlet Lady staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Scarlet Lady (2020-built/2021-inaugurated) is the first cruise ship of Virgin Voyages. The new cruise line company (2014-founded) has a planned fleet of all four liners (sisterships) - Scarlet Lady (2020), Valiant Lady (2021), Resilient Lady (2022) and TBN Lady (2023).
Scarlet Lady cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1408 staterooms for 2770 passengers (max capacity 2860) served by 1160 staff-crew (813 crew cabins). The boat has 17 decks, of which 13 passenger-accessible and 9 with cabins. Shipboard venues and signature facilities include:
- (Sun Deck / Sports Deck) Athletic Club (training centre / outdoor gym area) with a boxing ring and gym club equipment), raised jogging track (Runway track, red-white coloured), sundeck with open-air lounge (double daybeds, semi-circular loungers), triple netting area (overlooking below decks), 10 private cabanas, beverage service (outdoor Sports Bar), foosball tables, swimming pool, showers, Sun Club (Sun Worship Sanctuary), MyBeast (outdoor playground / poolside gym area)
- The Crow's Nest (aft sundeck) furnished with loungers and mats, hosting sunrise and sunset outdoor yoga classes
- The B Complex (indoor fitness with Technogym ARTIS equipment, separate rooms / studios for cycling, yoga, cardio and spinning classes), Gym and Tonic Bar
- Aquatic Club Sundeck (Poolside Oasis and Aquatic Club Bar)
- Two swimming pools (including the Well-being Pool - ship's main pool with MyBeast (playground with fitness apparatus)
- The Manor (2-deck high Disco Nightclub), Richard's Rooftop (VIP area / Suite passengers only sundeck)
- (Deck 7 aft) The Dock (outdoor lounge with cushioned wooden furniture (loungers, deckchairs, daybeds)
- (Deck 7 midship) "Ministry of Ground" and "Ministry of Ground Too" - two speciality coffee bars serving Intelligentsia coffee (Virgin Voyages Blend) and made-to-order beverages made by expert baristas.
- (Deck 7) Voyage Vinyl (record store), Draught Haus (taproom serving craft beers)
- (Deck 5) Redemption Spa (wellness complex with Reception, Mud Room, Salt Room, Hydrotherapy Pool, cold plunge pool, Jacuzzi, Thermal Suite, treatment rooms, Dry Dock Salon / hairdressing, Stubble and Groom /barbershop, Blow Dry Bar, Male pedicure Spa, Mani-pedi Spa)
- Squid Ink (tattoo studio)
- The Red Room (theater lounge that transforms into 4 different event configurations)
- The Groupie (private karaoke room, doubles as Cinema and VIP Casino)
Scarlet Lady deck plans are property of Virgin Voyages. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.