Brilliant Lady deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Brilliant Lady deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Virgin Voyages deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Brilliant Lady cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Brilliant Lady staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Brilliant Lady (2023-built) is the fourth/last cruise ship of Virgin Voyages The new cruise line company (2014-founded) has a fleet of four identical liners (sisterships) - Scarlet Lady (2020), Valiant Lady (2022), Resilient Lady (2022) and Brilliant Lady (2023).
Brilliant Lady cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1408 staterooms for 2770 passengers (max capacity 2860) served by 1160 staff-crew. The boat has 17 decks, of which 13 passenger-accessible and 9 with cabins.
Shipboard venues and signature facilities include:
- (Sun Deck / Sports Deck) Athletic Club (training center / outdoor gym area) with a boxing ring and gym club equipment), raised jogging track (Runway track, red-white colored), sundeck with open-air lounge (double daybeds, semi-circular loungers), triple netting area (overlooking below decks), 10 private cabanas, beverage service (outdoor Sports Bar), foosball tables, swimming pool, showers, Sun Club (Sun Worship Sanctuary), MyBeast (outdoor playground / poolside gym area)
- The Crow's Nest (aft sundeck) furnished with loungers and mats, hosting sunrise and sunset outdoor yoga classes
- The B Complex (indoor fitness with Technogym ARTIS equipment, separate rooms / studios for cycling, yoga, cardio and spinning classes), Gym and Tonic Bar
- Aquatic Club Sundeck (Poolside Oasis and Aquatic Club Bar)
- Two swimming pools (including the Well-being Pool - ship's main pool with MyBeast (playground with fitness apparatus)
- The Manor (2-deck high Disco Nightclub), Richard's Rooftop (VIP area / Suite passengers only sundeck)
- (Deck 7 aft) The Dock (outdoor lounge with cushioned wooden furniture (loungers, deckchairs, daybeds)
- (Deck 7 midship) "Ministry of Ground" and "Ministry of Ground Too" - two speciality coffee bars serving Intelligentsia coffee (Virgin Voyages Blend) and made-to-order beverages made by expert baristas.
- (Deck 7) Voyage Vinyl (record store), Draught Haus (taproom serving craft beers)
- (Deck 5) Redemption Spa (wellness complex with Reception, Mud Room, Salt Room, Hydrotherapy Pool, cold plunge pool, Jacuzzi, Thermal Suite, treatment rooms, Dry Dock Salon / hairdressing, Stubble and Groom /barbershop, Blow Dry Bar, Male pedicure Spa, Mani-pedi Spa)
- Squid Ink (tattoo studio)
- The Red Room (theater lounge that transforms into 4 different event configurations)
- The Groupie (private karaoke room, doubles as Cinema and VIP Casino)
Brilliant Lady deck plans are property of Virgin Voyages. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.