SeaDream I deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
SeaDream I deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by SeaDream deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the SeaDream I cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on SeaDream I staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
SeaDream I (built 1984 as “Sea Goddess I”, last refurbished in 2018, scheduled refurbishment in 2021) is the first of two identical-design top luxury cruise yachts – together with SeaDream 2. The cruise line SeaDream Yacht Club is a private (family owned) cruise company established in 2001. The SeaDream 1 ship was previously chartered to “Sea Goddess Cruises” (1984 to 1998), and also to the Cunard and Seabourn lines (1999 to 2001).
SeaDream I cruise ship deck plan has a total of 56 staterooms for 94 passengers (max capacity is 112 guests), served by 95 crew/staff, with 5 passenger decks, 2 restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 1 jacuzzi, retractable marina, 1 elevator, medical facility / doctor on the ship.
SeaDream 1 is a big luxury cruise yacht operated with all-inclusive deals. The list of all complimentary amenities and services features:
- 5-star resort amenities in cabins: flat HD TV, CD/DVD player, iPod dock station, well-stocked minibar (complimentary), Bvlgari luxury bath amenities, mirrored vanity table, two twins or queen bed with deluxe bedding and pillow menu, logo-embroidered pajamas, terry bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, personal safe.
- Open Bar throughout the ship (all drinks are included in the fares, excepting only premium alcohol and wines), with daily changing fine wines selection at lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, laptop computers and powerful binoculars (both for onboard usage only), onboard mountain bikes are offered complimentary on shore excursions. When the boat is anchored, guests can rent some of the onboard Segways (nominal fee applies).
- All guests can enjoy a complimentary 24-hour available in-room dining and 24-hour room service, twice a day housekeeping, complimentary laundry, and ironing.
- Special events and parties on the yacht can be designed by the SeaDream Cruise Director onboard.
- SeaDream cruise deals are also inclusive of tips /gratuities.
SeaDream I deck plans are property of SeaDream. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.